Chapter XXVII

----In which, (Y/n) and friends face a gang,

(Y/n) was just trying to use the bathroom but unfortunately for her, certain people saw her school uniform

(Y/n) was just trying to use the bathroom but unfortunately for her, certain people saw her school uniform. Girls from a gang called God Dog along with some guys.

"Um excuse me...this is the women's restroom," (Y/n) mumbled. "Yeah, we'll make sure you use the bathroom. Peeing yourself after we beat you up," One girl laughed.

"That was lame," (Y/n) mumbled.

•••

"I was really hoping that he will come through. Oh my, oh my God," She sang. She held a cigarette to her lips as she looked down at the pile of bodies.

"That was fun don't you think?" (Y/n) laughed. She walked over them, making sure to step on some of their hands. "Bye bye!" She grinned.

(Y/n) walked out only to be met by the smaller Crystal and Yena. She gulped as she put out her cigarette. "Fancy seeing you here....in the public bathroom," (Y/n) averted eye contact.

"Don't go in there... someone had bad bad diarrhea," She lied. The girl looked down to see the child in Crystal's hands.

"Yenna! I've missed you! Should I steal you from Eli? Yes I should," (Y/n) cooed, taking the younger girl from Crystal's hands.

"Crystal! What's going on? ....(Y/n)!" Eli exclaimed. He panted, catching his breath. The girls who were once in the ground slowly got up. "Fuck that hurt," They groaned.

"HAIRDRESSER! YOU BASTARD," A random guy yelled, walking towards the bathrooms. (Y/n) covered Yenna's ears.

The God Dog guys continued talking bad about Eli and his daughter. Dominic Min placed his foot on the head of Eli. And you already know Eli wasn't going to take that disrespect.