CHAPTER 1

He felt relived when he saw Wei Ying crying because he thought there would be no other obstacles on his way of getting Wei Ying to notice him. He didn't care what Lan Zhan had said, as long as he made him cry and that's all that matters because it meant he still had a chance for his love to be  accept by the one he had love for a long time. He saw Wei Ying still standing there without saying anything and he reached out and pulled his hand and dragged him out of Nie Huisang's dormitory to their. They walked towards the gate and Jiang Cheng scoffed at him again and they left.

When they got out if the gate, Wei Ying stopped and pulled his hand from Jiang Cheng's grip and stood there for a few seconds before wiping his tears. He looked at jiang Cheng and asked "Jiang Cheng...what is it that you want from me? Why can't you atleast be nice to someone, even if it's just for a day? I have tried my best to be the best shidi for you, but all I get from you is insults and pain. Why can't you atleast control your tongue? Do you really have to belittle me every chance you get? I have been so patient with you, up until now...I can't do this anymore. I can't let you do this to me. "

" Wei Wuxian...what do you mean you can't do it? Do you think you have a choice? Oh! And what I want from you you already know" he went closer to Wei Ying, he was just a breath away and said " I want you, that's simple, give yourself to me and I promise I will not let you down. Why would you want to get hurt by someone who cannot even return your love?  why do you always like to make things difficult for yourself when you already know who you belong to? Wei Wuxian...you better get your head right and wake up!" Jiang Cheng was as rude and as insulting as he can be.

" Jiang Cheng...I cannot be yours and I don't belong to anyone, do you think I'm just a property you can own? I can NEVER! be with you and I have told you time and time again. Why can't you understand that I don't love you...and I will never fall inlove with you. You're said I hurt myself and will get hurt by others? Jiang Cheng...how do you think I feel right now? Are you better than those who you claim will hurt me? " Wei Ying was now holding himself, trying not to cry and make things clear with Jiang Cheng who by now had become obsessed by Wei Ying.

" Wei Wuxian...I have always stood by your side, always. And now you see the famous Second Childe Lan and all of a sudden you want him? Didn't you say you don't like men? If so then why do you keep following him around everywhere he goes." " Jiang Cheng...when have I followed him around? Why would I even follow him wherever he goes? Don't you think that's ridiculous?" "Huh!...do you think I'm stupid, that night when you left crying, you went to him, I saw you walk into his compound and opened the door. Wei Wuxian...how shameless are you?"

Wei Ying stood there looking at Jiang Cheng, feeling upset by Jiang Cheng's words, his heart ached, but not for what he said. He was thinking about the one that walked away. When be first met Lan Zhan he thought he would be arrogant with the high status he obtained in the cultivation world, for his looks and coming from a good and well respected family. But he got to know Lan Zhan for who he was in just a short time, that's because words were not that important to Lan Zhan, but only actions proved who he really was.

He got to know that Lan Zhan was good person inside and out, he doesn't pretend to be someone else for anyone. He got to know that Lan Zhan had an ounce of care for him more that Jiang Cheng did only because of his actions. He remembered how he let him do whatever he wanted when he came to him the night his heart opened up the all it's memories at once, how he let him touch him and even kiss him even when he didn't like physical contact. He did that all for him, he felt safe and cared for in his arms and he knew he was never going to feel lonely anymore.

He was afraid to admit that he was really find of him because he hated to be disappointed, he thought that there a day would come when he had to go back to Lotus Cove and he might never see him again. He lowered his expectations of always staying by Lan Zhan's side, but he never lowered that feeling he didn't understand what it really was. He stood there frozen in thought until he felt a yank. Jiang Cheng was trying to drag him again towards their compound fearing that if he left him there he would go to find Lan Zhan, he knew that with Lan Zhan around he would not stand a chance against Wei Ying.

Wei Ying came back to the present moment and he looked at Jiang Cheng without any exoression. He pulled his hand back and said " Jiang Cheng...if you can't see me as your shidi then never touch me again, I have been so patient with you until now. If living in your clan makes you think you own me then I will defect without hasitation. I belong to no one, when uncle Jiang found me in the streets I was struggling and alone with no one to turn to, but atleast I was free. I will not let you cave me, and I am not one of your dogs who you think you own. If I can't be who I want to be then what's the point of being me. Go back because I'm not going back with you."

Wei Ying was about to turn around and leave when Jiang Cheng grabbed his sleeve and yanked him. " Sonyiubwant to defect all because of him? How low are you, shameless. I think my father thought wrong about you, if only he knew what you really are, I really don't see why he would like you more than his own son. If only he knew what shameless street rag he brought home. Or maybe he pities you, I mean it's understandable since you have no on-.. "  Wei Ying yanked his sleeve away from Jiang Cheng and took three steps away from him.

" Don't drag uncle Jiang into this, you are selfish Jiang Cheng and you have always been that way. I have been nothing but supportive towards, but why do you always have to treat me like rubbish? Yet you claim you want me. You don't like me and you never will, why would you want to be with someone who can never make you happy? Why do you force me to give you something that doesn't even belong to me?"