CHAPTER 59

The next morning, Wei Ying was the first to wake up, it was 4am in the morning  just an hour before Lan Zhan's time to wake up. To be honest, he didn't get any sleep, they stopped their heated heated moments just a little after 2am and he watched Lan Zhan sleep in his arms. He felt lucky to be awake to watch his most important person sleep in his arms, he smiled and kissed his head while removing little strands of hair on Lan Zhan's face before getting off the bed. He went to take a bath and when he finished he went to the meditation room and started meditating.

The reason for his lack of sleep was what was the events of that very day, he didn't have a problem facing his uncle about his relationship with Lan Zhan before, but because that day had finally come, he felt very nervous. He wondered what his uncle would think about it, would he accept it or would he be dissapointed that he would disown him. Another  reason was that Lan Zhan wanted to disclose what Jiang Cheng had been doing to him and he knew that would certainly ruin the father and son relationship which Jiang Cheng had been yearning for. It was too late , he knew there was no convincing Lan Zhan otherwise.

He knew Lan Zhan loved him with his whole life and that he would sacrifice his life for his, he knew he wanted to protect him form any harm that might come to him, whether it was from attack or from his name being thrown to the mud. But one thing was for sure, he was scared of Lan Zhan when he was angry. He had seen how he could be when he got angry and he would always not say much but the tone of his voice that was deep and commanding always made him keep his mouth shut. He knew if he was to challenge him when he was angry then Lan Zhan would look like his spiritual self had surfaced which doesn't happen quite a lot. His voice and his emotionless face made his shiver and cower before him.

Even though he knew he wouldn't hurt him, he could help but feel his dominant side which he wished it doesn't happen when time comes when their family was to question their love for each other. Meditated until he heard a knock at the door and when he opened his eyes, he found Lan Zhan sitting right beside him meditating aswell. He had been meditating for five hours in which Lan Zhan joined him after two hours of his meditation. He smiled when he saw him right there while standing up to go see who it was. He opened the door to see the desciple who brought their breakfast and smile while thanking him for their meals.

He was about to turn around when the desciple gave him a message Lan Xichen had told him to deliver. He thanked him again and went inside and closed the door, right after closing the door his smile left his lips while his face paled and closed his eyes, breathing heavily out if fear. Lan Zhan finished his meditation and when he saw him leaning at the door looking like that he panicked. He approached him and held his arms while asking if he was okay when Wei Ying opened his eyes and looked at Lan Zhan. When ashes what happened Wei Ying said ...

"Uncle is here already...he came very early today for the meeting which you called him for."

"It's good that he's already here right, atleast we can have our meeting early. But...why do you look so pale when you already knew he was coming today.?"

"Lan Zhan...you know...I couldn't sleep last night because that day had come, I knew I was going to face him but I'm scared if him beeing dissapointed in me...Lan Zhan...I can't stand to see him like that."

"It's going to be alright Wei Ying... I'll be right next to you, besides...you don't have to say much, I'll do the talking...okay...?"

"Lan Zhan... actually...I made peace with that, but there's a problem...Jiang Cheng is also here with uncle.."

"And...? Isn't it good that he's here to answer for what he had done..? Don't tell me you still don't want to confront him about his bad behaviour toward you...?"