CHAPTER 30

Just little Smuts

"Wei Ying...I'm sorry...I promise not to hurt you again, I know it's hard to forget what you saw and I have no excuses for what you've seen me do with someone else. If touching you brings back those memories then I will not touch you until you want me to touch you. From now on I will not enter you, if seeing me naked brings back memories you want to forget then I won't do it again. I will only pleasure you the way you want, I will do anything you want as long as you don't leave me...please Wei Ying, don't leave me"

Wei Ying who was still crying stopped as he heard Lan Zhan say something. It's either he couldn't really catch what Lan Zhan was saying or he was shocked that he mentioned it. So he wiped his tears and straightened his back still in Lan Zhan's lap and asked ...

"Lan Zhan...what do you mean you will not by that? How will you pleasure me if you can't touch me?"

"I will only touch you when I pleasure you and I will not touch you further than that, what I mean is...I will not enter you anymore."

" How is that pleasuring me? Lan Zhan...I think it's better if you don't touch me at all. Excuse me!"

Wei Ying was upset, he couldn't understand why Lan Zhan would want to complicate things further. According to Wei Ying, he had already apologised for everything and even though he was crying...that doesn't mean he was supposed to take such a hasty decision. He was not angry because Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen had already explained separately everything. But he could help himself and ended up crying trying to erase those images in his head. He needed Lan Zhan to only comfort him and not say the things he had said.

Wei Ying went to his bedroom and not Lan Zhan's bedroom where he slept every night since he was allowed access in the Jingshi. He didn't care sleeping alone, he just wanted to move away from Lan Zhan before he said anything that he regreted. When he left to his room Lan Zhan called him twice and he didn't answer, he got up and followed him to his room. When he entered he found Wei Ying lying on the bed with his hands between his thighs, he remembered back in Yungmeng city year ago when Wei Ying tried to calm his painful member until he finally came to him and ask for help to relieve it.

"Wei Ying...let me help you...you will be in pain if you keep ignoring it."

He placed both his hands on either sides of Wei Ying and hovered and brought his face closer to Wei Ying's who was looking straight into Lan Zhan's eyes with the look that held so many words. He folded his arms and closed his eyes, Lan Zhan didn't want that so he blew soft air on his face to make him open up again. Wei Ying quickly opened his eyes and stared right back at him and didn't say anything but he had an annoyed expression that was obvious to Lan Zhan. He pouted and liked away from Lan Zhan.

" So cute, Wei Ying...what are you angry?"

"Who said I'm angry? I'm not angry. Can you please go to your room...I need to sleep."

"Wei Ying ...if you don't take care of your erection you will be in pain again like last time, but this time it will be more painful because you already know what how you want to be pleasured. Last time was not such a big deal because we didn't go further than we've gone since we met again. Please let me help you.."

Lan Zhan pleaded to Wei Ying..

"Lan Zhan...how deceiving are you? You told me a few minutes ago that you will do anything for me, that you will give it to me everyday. And now...here you are telling me you cannot touch me, his do you think I will trust your words in the future if you constantly keep changing your mind? I'm fine Lan Zhan...you don't have to do anything, I will do it myself."

"Wei Ying...I promised you before before asking if it's what you want, when you cried just now because of what I-..I've done to you...his can I expect to make myself feel good when you suffered. I will also go through what you went through, as long as you stand by my side the I'll be fine."

"Well that's your decision, anyway...you can go back now, I want to take of my clothes and close the door after exiting."

Wei Ying stood up and untied his robes facing the wall, his back to Lan Zhan's view and took of his pants along with his underwear. He also took off the out robes and only the inner robe remained, and he turned around facing Lan Zhan while tying his inner robe. He saw that Lan Zhan was looking at him and he knew his plan was working. His thoughts were that it was impossible for Lan Zhan not to feel anything when he would be busy pleasuring him, so how can he not touch him. So...here was Wei Ying doing his best to seduce his soulmate. And it worked.

Lan Zhan sat there on the bed and kept on swallowing hard, this made Wei Ying smile internally. Looking at Lan Zhan drooling over him was satisfying enough for him and he didn't want to stop there, he wanted Lan Zhan to realise the mistake he made by telling him he won't touch him. So now Wei Ying's game was both unhealthy for the Second Childe Lan who was now trembling watching Wei Ying's silhouetted body in his thin see through inner robes.

"Lan Zhan...I said you can leave now, are you not going?"

Lan Zhan didn't reply, it was everything went in a stand still and now here he was watching Wei Ying stripping right infront of him. That made his breath hitch and his body to tremble until Wei Ying did something...he untied his inner robe and and when it slid along his smooth milky body and fell to the ground Lan Zhan let out gaspy moan. His eyes were still glued to Wei Ying's manhood, and Wei Ying felt proud of himself to be able to arouse an ice man like Lan Zhan. He was still standing up when he touched his chest, moving his hands all over his back, his neck and finally rested on his ass.

He kneeled in the bed, his ass facing Lan Zhan and started moaning, touching his erection and when he let go of his erection after pumping it a few times...he bent raising his ass up and his chest laying on the bed. He touched his hole, touched his erection to lubricate his finger with his precum and his hand went back to his pulsating, pinkish hole and he smeared a little of his precum around his hole while teasing himself by touching his nipple and squeezing it a little while moaning, hot breaths leaving his mouth. He inserted one finger inside his glory hole and once it was all the way in he pumped it up and down while moaning so seductively.

Lan Zhan couldn't take it anymore, he stood up, knees skaking and body trembling. He was able stand after some time and he untied his robes. By then Wei Ying was pumping his finger in and out of his of his hole, he inserted a second finger and then the third and his moans filled Lan Zhan's senses as we watched Wei Ying's foreplay.