CHAPTER 50

But why Lan Zhan...I dont deserve all this"

"Wei Ying...don't say that."

Lan Zhan opened the door for him and Wei Ying ant they were about to step out when Jiang Cheng called Lan Zhan's name in the most arrogant and disrespectful way. They stood in the middle of the door and didn't bother to look back at him, he got close to them and said...

"Lan Wangji!! Did you want to fight me? Come on then let's fight. The winner takes Wei Wuxian, or are you not man enough to fight for him? If not then you don't deser-.."

Wei Ying immediately and quickly turned around, cutting Jiang Cheng's sentence as he felt he has had enough of his tantrums.

"Jiang Cheng!!!! What are you saying? If he doesn't then you do? Why can't you understand?...even if we weren't my soulmates...I still wouldn't choose you. Now stop this nonsense and go home!.

"Wei Wuxian...who are you ordering around like that? Dorn forget...you are a son of a servant, which still makes you a servant no matter who stands besides you."

"If so then why do you keep bothering me? Why can't you let this son of a servant go and find someone else to lash out on? Jiang Cheng...I have let you disrespect me for a long time now, but I will not let you disrespect Lan Zhan all because of your childishness. Leave me alone Jiang Cheng, let this son of a servant go and have your peace."

"Never!!! My family have raised you to be who you are, is this the 'thank you' they get from you? How ungrateful...huh!.

" Yes... I owe your family a lot for taking me in and caring for me, but I'm yet to return their favour in future. I will not appreciate their kindness by being with you. Over my dead body will I ever be inlove or let alone think of going to that extent with someone like you. Go home A-Cheng, I'm sure uncle wouldn't like it if he heard what you have been keeping in your unruly mind for me."

"You're right, I will tell him how you and this Lan are doing things behind his back, let's see how he takes that."

"Jiang Wanyin!!!..don't push me that far!!"

"Wei Ying...let's go home"

Lan Zhan felt like that  something he had been trying to suppress was then making its way out again to reek havoc. He fixed Wei Ying's robes and pulled his shoulder close to his and got out of the door. Jiang Cheng called out to them but Lan Zhan kept on pulling Wei Ying out of the Inn. Even when Jiang Cheng called Lan Zhan by names he still didn't stop or go back to fight him. They successfully left the Inn and Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan. He noticed that ever when he found them in the state he was in, he didn't say anything about it. He had kept quite even when jiang Cheng was calling him names, this made Wei Ying think that Lan Zhan must be angry at him for putting him through the whole thing.

He regreted having to go out and Lok for Lan Zhan,he was worried when he went looking for him and now that things were the way they were, he wished he had not gone out at all and rather wait for him to return.  Lan Zhan thought about walking through the forest again but he couldn't wait to get home to calm himself down. When they reached the tree lines he let go of Bichen' and he flew them all the way to Lan clan. Lan Zhan was holding Wei Ying's waist tightly so that he doesn't fall, he noticed that Wei Ying might have a fear of height which made him to take a long way to his destination other than flying his sword. Lan Zhan confirmed his his suspicions when Wei Ying held him too tight an kept looking at the distance between them and the ground and his body shook out of fear before he finally laid his head on Lan Zhan's crook of his neck.

Lan Zhan thought Wei Ying was so cute by doing that and he felt his anger dissipate by that simple act Wei Ying did. But before he could even form a proper smirk,he felt his member start to play games that were too dangerous for Wei Ying and him included. He was still unsure if Wei Ying would even allow him to touch him after what had happened in the morning. Wei Ying's breath kept fanning hit air in Lan Zhan's neck and his whole body began to feel too hot when Wei Ying accidentally brushed his hand on Lan Zhan's clothed nipple when he wanted to hold Lan Zhan's collar for better balance. Wei Ying was oblivious to the whole thing and he kept doing what he had been doing, fearing the height he was Inn.

Thankfully...they reached Cloud Rescessess eight minutes later and he finally felt his breath start to get normal. But his mind was still in something Wei Ying wouldn't give, so he focused on the food basket he left with the desciple who was on duty guarding the gate. After retrieving it , he walked inside with Wei Ying following behind with his eyes as wide as they have never been. He was still worried and he decided to be silent until they reach the Jingshi since everyone was sleeping in Cloud Rescessess. I was a few minutes after midnight when  Lan Zhan opened the door and he stepped to the side to let Wei Ying get inside.

He knew the food was already cold since he had gone for too long after coming back from Lotus Cove. He locked the door and went to the dining area. Wei Ying went straight to the washroom to freshen up when Lan Zhan took all the dishes inside the basket and placed them on the table checking every dish since he didn't know what Jiang Yanli had packed inside. He found lotus root soup with pork ribs,chillies and some hot spices some spicy vegetables and some pork meat and also uncooked lotus roots. There was also lotus seeds for Wei Ying to snack on, he saw that all the dishes were not what he was used to eating but he had no choice since it was late for him to go get his food at the kitchen. He placed the uncooked ingredients back into the basket and prepared the cooked dishes.

He took the vegetable dish into his hands and his core power heated the dish, a blue light appeared into his hands and around the dish and he felt the dish start to get a little hit when he took the other dish. He heated all the dishes and Wei Ying was about to go to bed when coming out of the washroom when he smelled an aroma of his favourite dish. He quickly went to the dining area and found all his favourite dishes laid out on the table and Lan Zhan setting up the bowls and chopsticks on them when Wei Ying rushed inside and sat down. He was so excited that he didn't say anything, he was smiling looking at the dishes and back at Lan Zhan, but he realised that there was no food for Lan Zhan on the table. He didn't want to ask because he knew he was to blame so...

"Lan Zhan...why don't you eat these dishes with me, there's too much food for only me to eat, I'm afraid they might go to waste. This vegetable dish is very spicy though, I don't think you will be able to eat, but everything else is not spicy. Come on...try it."

Wei Ying dished some lotus soup for Lan Zhan, with lotus roots but not the pork ribs, he knew very well that Lan Zhan didn't eat meat and he couldn't force him to. After finishing their food, Lan Zhan went to the washroom and left Wei Ying in the dining are because he was still finishing up eating what his shijie had cooked for him. He felt so grateful to have Lan Zhan, he realised that all the time he was looking for him, he had went to get his favourite meals from his previous home and thinking about the distance he had to travel was something that brought Wei Ying back into the reality of things. He had always brought trouble to Lan Zhan who was living a peaceful life before he came into his life, he had made him get disrespected by Jiang Cheng who was way older than him and even messed up his sleeping schedule.

He felt bad about all that, and the thought of what had happened in the morning made him feel worse than he already was. He had denied Lan Zhan what he liked the most from him, before that...he had starved him for almost four months but he still took care of him and made sure he was happy. He even went out of his way to bring alcohol into Cloud Rescessess even when it was forbidden. He felt extremely bad, he stood up and placed the dishes in a tray and went to wash them.

He came back and cleaned the finding table and placed the ingredients to the side and placed the washed dishes on the other table in the dining area. When he was done, he stood infront of the two doors, one to his bedroom and the other to Lan Zhan's room. He knew he would feel bad if he was to sleep without talking to Lan Zhan, he couldn't decide where to go, he knew Lan Zhan must be tired to do intimate activities and that he needed rest so he shouldn't bother him. He finally made the choice and opened a door and closed it again after stepping inside.