CHAPTER 55

"Lan Zhan...I cannot control how I feel, but one thing I know is that I love you, I love you so much that I feel suffocated without you. Please...Lan Zhan let's go home...come home with me...I need you..."

Lan Zhan walked out of his space in his mind while still  looking at Wei Ying, a smile appeared on his face on his physical body and before he walked out, he watched Wei Ying go out first and stayed there a  few minutes more. Wei Ying fluttered his eyes open and he looked at Lan Zhan who was meant to be awake by then. But when he didn't he panicked for just a second and calmed himself down as he saw the smile on Lan Zhan's face.

He knew he was to be patient for him to come back on his own, going there for him to see that he was back was all he could do and the rest was up to Lan Zhan. But deep within his mind he had doubts that what if Lan Zhan was stuck and couldn't come out, but looking at his smile made him have hope. Looking at his smile...the smile that was only reserved for him and no one else, was enough for him to patiently wait for him. He sat beside him on the bed, not moving an inch while his eyes were looking back and forth at him and at the two spiritual swords that were beside the bed.

Bichen' vibrated and beamed his blue light right beside Suìbían', making Wei Ying more confused because he didn't know Lan Zhan could control Bichen' where he was. It was impossible to do so indeed, but Bichen' was a special kind of spiritual sword, he once belonged to Lan Zhan's great grandfather and only chose who was worthy of it and no one could even yield it if they weren't worthy enough. Lan Zhan had picked Bichen' up when he was just a child making his father proud because finally...Bichen'  would have a owner but more importantly...his son was chosen by the most picky spiritual tool in the whole realm.

It had special powers of its own and sometimes acted on it's own, Lan Zhan only saw a little of what it can do but he knew his Bichen' was the most powerful sword yet to exist in the mortal and spiritual world. Making him to look like a God in the eyes of spirits and to be feared by mortals. The aura the emitted, both Lan Zhan and Bichen' combined was  too great that everyone around then would feel intimidated. Jiang Cheng was too stubborn to realise that Lan Zhan not even close his match, he didn't know that he was alive because Lan Zhan wasn't the one to dwell on earthly matters, just like his name which suited him too well be ause if his temperament.

The reason why Bichen' had activated his powers was because he saw how Lan Zhan wanted to do something in this spiritual place. He was transfering his powers to his to achieve what he wanted to do, he only did that because he knew it was very important to Lan Zhan, that was something he should have done long ago before things got even more messy than they almost were. Minutes passed and then an hour...but Lan Zhan still didn't wake up.

Wei Ying was woken up from their little world by a knock at the door when he stood up and went to open the door. When he opened he found a desciple holding a tray of food in his hands. He looked at him and said...

"Young man... isn't it late for you to be here... delivering food? Isn't it time for bed already..?"

"Wei-Gonzi...I have realised that you and Lan-er-Gongzi skip your meals quite too often, so I took it upon myself to make sure you sat before going to bed. I came here and knocked to deliver your lunch...but there was no answer at the door and when I saw you walk inside I went back to prepare your meals to give it to you"

The young desciple had a big smile on his face which made Wei Ying swallow all that he was about to say and took the tray from him and returned the smile back before thanking the disciple. The desciple left and Wei Ying went inside to prepared their meals placing the bowls and chopsticks just like Lan Zhan always did. He went back to the bedroom after he was finished and when he walked in he was surprised to see Lan Zhan already awake. He hurried to his side and placed his hand on his shoulder and while tilting up his chin to look if he was alright, Lan Zhan let him do as he wished and after he was satisfied he let go.