CHAPTER 18

The young maiden was over the moon by Lan Zhan's actions which to her meant she was doing a great job and that she should continue exploring more of his body. She went behind him and placed her head in his shoulder while her hands roamed his chest all the way to the mark right above his chest. Her moans were intoxicating and Lan became more needy that usual and his breathing became heavy as he  was being  pleasured.

Seeing and hearing what was happening right infront of him, Wei Ying couldn't hold it anymore. He held on to the towel hanger to balance himself so he could stand up. What was happening at that time was something he would never accept and he would rather stay far away from Lan Zhan and never see and hear him do what he was doing. He held tightly as his body became too heavy for his knees to stand. He towel hanger fell as a result of him standing up but no one even noticed or hear it's crashing sound.

Wei Ying stood up, and left the washroom with the sounds of Lan Zhan still echoing in the room and following him where he was going he stopped all of a sudden after hearing what Lan Zhan moaned about.

"Wei Ying....Wei Ying...aahh! Wei Ying!"

Lan Zhan's voice filled the room with Wei Ying's name but and he wanted to turn around and stop them from completely destroying his heart but when he heard the young maiden moan he turned around still struggling. He reached the door of which he had left open when he came inside and held on to it for dear life. He felt dizzy and his vision blur, he tried to rush out but he wasn't fast enough as he lost his balance and fell, but before his body hit the ground a pair of arms steadied him.

"Wei-Gonzi! What's wrong? Where's Wangji?"

The question he was asked was too much for him and he just cried for the live he had for his soulmate.

"Lan Zhan...(*painful sobbs*) "

He called out Lan Zhan's name in what sounded like a whisper but one which was full of pain an Lan Xichen heard it right. He tried to breath in but his breath was not enough to fill his lungs, and he passed out right in Lan Xichen's arms. Lan Xichen was confused seeing Wei Ying in tears and it looked like he had been cying for a while and he wondered if Lan Zhan had said or did something. He took Wei Ying inside and laid him on the small bed in the meditation room and went back to close the door.

Wei Ying woke up after an hour from the time he passed out, he laid there not moving an inch but slightly opened his eyes. The last time he remembered was Lan Xichen catching him before be fell and that was it, but the memory of what cause him to pass out was still vivid. Tears just fell freely from his eyes and after a few seconds he heard Lan Qiren's voice coming out from the the entrance hall. He couldn't hear what they were talking about and be didn't care, he was in so much pain to even care about anything else at that time. Nothing really mattered to him that the betrayal he felt.

A few minutes later he heard the door open and close, after a few seconds he heard Lan Xichen talking to someone and he still didn't get up or listen. Lan Xichen walked into the meditation room and saw that Wei Ying was awake and he stood by the door and asked

"Wei-Gonzi...how are you feeling right now?"

Wei Ying didn't answer because he himself didn't know how he felt, he didn't even cast a glance on him. This made Lan Xichen to continue talking to him.

"Wei-Gonzi, there's something that I would like you to see, if you're feeling better now then please follow me."

Wei Ying turned his head and looked at Lan Xichen, he saw him nod at him in assurance that it was ok. He got up and followed him. He closed the door on his way out and when he turned around he saw the young maiden kneeling down in the end if the entrance hall right next to the dining area. His stomach turned and he felt a little dizzy, he looked away feeling disgusted as he remembered her moans while pleasuring the love of his life. Lan Xichen opened the door to Lan Zhan's bedroom and stepped inside and turned to hold the door for Wei Ying to enter.

Wei Ying entered looking at Lan Xichen, he felt like he was acting strange, like he was hiding pain in his heart so that no one could see it, his eyes looked like someone who was disappointed by something or someone. Wei Ying stepped in and went in when Lan Xichen closed the door and Wei Ying turned to look at Lan Zhan's bed after looking strangely at Lan Xichen. What he saw made his mouth tremble, he didn't move but stood there and watched Lan Xichen walk towards the bed where Lan Zhan was lying. He gestured for him to come in closer but Wei Ying couldn't. He was still hurt and disappointed, not angry, but dissapointed.

He saw Lan Zhan lying in his bed shivering like he felt cold but he was busy pushing the warm quilt away from his body. His upper body was still not covered and the mark in his chest was visible enough for him to see the it was glowing blue and pulsating. He squinted his eyes and looked carefully, he saw what seemed like tears coming out of his eyes. Lan Zhan was crying and he was sleeping because his eyes were closed as he whimpered and tossing in the bed. He saw that his face had changed colour and his lips were pale as if those ifa sick person.

He held onto his chest as he felt uneasy and a burning sensation from the mark. He looked at himself where the mark was and he saw that it was also glowing red. He held himself tightly on his chest and tried to breath when it became unbearable that he took hurried steps towards the bed and sat down. Even so...he didn't look at Lan Zhan, he preferred to look away from the one who didn't find him important enough to not treasure what they had. His mark became painful again and be remembered checked it again and this time he exposed his shoulder a little infront of Lan Xichen when Lan Xichen gasped looking at Wei Ying's chest with his eyes like the were about to fall off the ground.

Wei looked at him and he couldn't see what was so shocking for Lan Xichen to look at him the way he was. He quickly covered himself out of embarrassment thinking of what him and Lan Zhan had done the night before, he had seen himself when he was taking a bath in the morning that he had lots of pinkish bite marks on his entire body and he knew they were hickeys. He lowered his head feeling his face flush and he stood up about to run out when he heard a hoarse deep voice

"Wei Ying!..."