CHAPTER 21

After their reducing Lan Zhan's temperature and satisfying his sexual, Wei Ying freshened up and wiped Lan Zhan's body and slept beside him. He would wake up multiple times during the night when Lan Zhan was feeling in uncomfortable and he would wake up and place a wet cloth on his forehead for a few minutes and wipe his face and arms, then go back to sleep. He took Lan Xichen's words and didn't go all the way, he just used his fingers to pleasure himself and for Lan Zhan he either strikes or give a blowjob. Lan Zhan's member was loosing it's hardness which meant he wasn't horny as he was before and that was good for Wei Ying because he was so tired and slept if in the early morning.

Lan Zhan was the first to wake up and he found Wei Ying sleeping next to him. Luckily he remembered everything that had happened in while he was high and he knew why and who was responsible for that. He left the bed after a kiss in Wei Ying's cheek and went to the washroom to take a bath. He went out leaving the tired Wei Ying still sleeping and went to see his brother. He found him closing the door and he knew he was coming to see him. Lan Xichen was relived seeing him and they greeted each other and went inside Lan Xichen's Hanshi.

"Wangji, how are you feeling now?"

" Xiongzhang I'm fine, I'm feeling much better"

"I take it Wei-Gonzi has been taking care of you?" Wangji...why really happened last night? When I arrived a found Wei-Gonzi about to go out, be didn't look good and when I asked what the problem was he just said your name before he passed out. He was there Wangji...he saw everything you were doing and...and ...he thought you two were in a relationship. When I got inside where you were, I understood why he was the way he was. It was not a nice view, he must have felt cheated and abandoned. Wangji....he said..he said he was leaving Cloud Rescessess."

Lan Xichen said with complete worry and Lan Zhan understood his worries, but when Lan Xichen said the last part Lan Zhan felt cold air rush through his chest.

"Shénme?...what? Wèishenme? Why?"

"Wangji... Wei-Gonzi felt insecure all this time, after what he saw last night he must have thought he was right. I'm not saying I understand how he feels but I can see it whenever we talk about you. He has gone through a lot and when you were asleep for two month he was devastated. Uncle wouldn't let him stay with you. I still remember that day perfectly."

"Xiongzhang...what do you mean? Didn't you say uncle let him stay with me?"

"Of course he let him stay, but that was after I talked to him. Wei-Gonzi and I were the first to come find you like that. I went to call uncle and left you in his care, uncle came back with me and sent me back for the healer. When I came back with him, I found Wei-Gonzi on his knees begging uncle to allow his to stay by your side. Well...uncle...well let me just out it this way, he refused and immediately sent a letter to uncle Jiang to come personally to take him away. I pleaded with him to allow him to stay but he refused. So I told Wei-Gonzi to go back to his dorm and that I will call him when uncle Jiang comes.

He was hassitant to leave you like that, he looked scared but I brushed it off thinking it was because you were in that state. But something happened when I went out to call uncle that he didn't tell me about at that time. He told me about it yesterday when you were looking for him and I und-.."

"What happened?"

"Wangji...he asked me not to tell you anything, I must respect his decision and you should too. He will tell you himself. But I can tell you this...what happened was the reason he stayed last night. He does hold you in his heart but there is something else that makes him want to be with you. Well...let me leave that for Wei-Gonzi to tell you. When uncle Jiang came to Cloud Rescessess I escorted him to your house. When he asked about your condition I I told him we were still waiting for the healer to tell us what was going on because he was busy with his check up. But somehow...he couldn't find anything wrong, but somehow...he couldn't touch you.

There was a strange invisible field around you and even uncle and I couldn't touch you, that field was messing with our spiritual energy she we tried to touch you so we didn't know how to help you. Uncle Jiang stayed and waited for the graduation ceremony which gave me a perfect time to speak with him. When I asked him why he wasn't surprised seeing you like that he said he saw the same thing happen to Wei-Gonzi years ago when we departed Yungmeng. That day after Wei-Gonzi passed out while saving you at the docks. He said...

FLASHBACK

A week passed and Wei Ying was still in a comatic state, he was shivering and they got him warm blankets to cover him since he had a fever. Jiang Yanli was the one to take care of him and wipe his body and feed him lotus soup to strengthen his immune system. Things were going good and he looked like he was getting better by the day. Jiang Fengmian had placed the cloth that he found Wei Ying holding on to under his pillow and thought maybe the cloth was important to him so they didn't take it away from him but remained under his pillow.

But things changed on the morning of the third week when Jiang Yanli went to feed him soup and tidy up his room, when she went running to her father to call him saying something was wrong with Wei Ying. When Jiang Fengmian and his daughter arrived in his room they found Wei Ying lavitating of the bed still sleeping with the quilt covering half his body. They saw he had  clutched the piece of cloth he came back with and they were shocked by what they saw. What shocked them even more was how the piece of cloth got out from under the pillow because it had stayed there under from the day he came to Lotus Cove.

Jiang Fengmian told his daughter to call a healer and bring him over for another checkup. The three of them were the only ones that were allowed in his room so it wasn't difficult to keep people away from what he was happening at that moment. The healer told them that the reason for him to be like that was the cloth he was holding onto and that he must take it away from him so that he would get better. He said the cloth somehow had bad energy and it was what was affecting his health and that it was also responsible for what was happening to Wei Ying at that moment. So the healer took the cloth from him.

After that he slowly came down and laid in this bed again and the healer was happy about that. The second day Jiang Fengmian came with his daughter who had brought him food and warm water to wipe his body. When they entered his room the saw that he was shivering and couging out blood. They were concerned because he was getting better, they called the healer again and after checking him he said it was bad energy that remained inside of him after he took the cloth away from him. He said he had to remove the energy as soon as possible.