🔞CHAPTER 42🔞

It was then an hour after the Lan Clan sleeping schedule and the two soulmates finished their love intensive intimate activities. Wei Ying was fully naked and Lan Zhan had his robes opened and no pants. He was still hovering above Wei Ying who was busy playing with Lan Zhan's long dark shiny hair, smiling like he had fallen in love all over again with Lan Zhan, well...he did actually. Having Lan Zhan live him the way he did brought out his unknown feelings to clearify and he felt blessed to have such a strong man who was very handsome and wanted by every maiden from every clan to be their husband was something he never quite understood till that exact moment.

Lan Zhan was busy carressing Wei Ying's cheeks and all over his body, his hand remembering Wei Ying's body which he had long touched and seen. He was so happy and he showed it, he wanted to remove all the doubts in Wei Ying's mind. He hated the fact that Wei Ying was so insecure and that he decided to distance himself from him for reasons that even he didn't think were a problem. He understood that in Wei Ying's mind there was doubt all these times but he forced himself to act like there was nothing bothering him. He wanted to change that, he wanted wanted Wei Ying to know that he was to going anywhere, that he was going to love him until their last breath.

Lan Zhan looked in Wei Ying's eyes and he saw the glassy sparkles in them, he saw that Wei Ying also missed him so much and that he had done all the things he did unwillingly. It pained Lan Zhan so much to have his love of his life living the way he did. He vowed to himself right then and there that he was going to take his time to love and show Wei Ying how much he truly means to him. He sat up and took Wei Ying's robes and folded them, he stood up without saying a word and went to put them in the washroom to wash later and came back to Wei Ying. He picked him up bridal style and took his to his bedroom, after laying him comfortably he tied his robes again and went out to warm up the water to wipe his body.

He came back with a basin and a white face cloth and added some herbs and oil in the water before wiping his entire body clean. No one said a word, not eleven Wei Ying who was busy trying to hide his body from Lan Zhan who was tracing the cloth all over his body, feeling shy to expose himself like that. He knew Lan Zhan used to wipe his body after their activities but he had done that that after he had fallen asleep or passed out. And now having his carefully handling him like that while he was awake made him embarrassed. Lan Zhan would remove his hands or stretch his legs just to make him lay still, he knew Wei Ying was embarrassed but he wanted him to know that he loved him and the was nothing wrong with that.

"Aah! Lan Zhan...don't wipe there, it's sore.."

"I'm trying to make you feel comfortable, you will feel better in a few minutes after this. I promise, so you just let me finish ok?"

Lan Zhan was spreading Wei Ying's legs and his but cheeks, exposing his glory hole making Wei Ying's breath hitch to the unexpected stinging feeling he had on his hole because of Lan Zhan's touch. He listened to Lan Zhan and laid still with his legs up on his chest, placed there and balanced by Lan Zhan's arm while the other arm was busy wiping Wei Ying's twitching pink and swollen hole. Lan Zhan's member jumped and stretched feeling exited as his eyes told his brain what it sees and the brain told his body, he felt like something was erupting inside of him as he was gently cleaning the glorious hole. Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan's eyes and the way he breathed and he was sure Lan Zhan was turned on just by looking at him. He took that opportunity to tease Lan Zhan.

"Lan Zhan...aaahhh!~..aahh!~.. it hurts..."
Wei Ying moaned additively trying to provoke Lan Zhan, making his face red in an instant and Lan Zhan responded by...

"Shameless!"

"Hii..hii..hii...Lan Zhan...you're the shameless one, how can you expect me not to react to such gentle touches and do you realise that you've spread my legs and you're exposing me to the monster that's inside your robes? His can I not rea-.. aaah! Lan Zhan, are trying to erase my hole? What will you eat then? Be gentle will you?..."

Lan Zhan had purposefully pressed Wei Ying's swollen hole to stop him from giggling talking which earned him a yelp from Wei Ying. He smirked and continued to wipe gently until he was finished. He covered Wei Ying with a quilt before going to the washroom and poured the water in the toilet before washing the basin and the cloth. He took out another cloth from the towel hanger, poured warm water in the bath, took of his robes and wiped his body clean before returning to the bedroom. He found Wei Ying still awake and he opened the quilt and laid naked next to Wei Ying. He shifted towards Wei Ying and placed his arm under Wei Ying's head to use as a pillow while pulling him closer to him with the other hand.

Wei Ying loved it, and seeing that gentle side from Lan Zhan made his blush at the amount of love he felt. Lan Zhan had never used his powers towards Wei Ying. Whether it was to make Wei Ying live him back then, or during their intimacy or even after Wei Ying had gripped his member tight during their sexual activities which made him unable to breath by feeling like it was about to be cut apart and separate from his abdomen and he had to wait for Wei Ying to calm down first before moving again. But at that exact moment...Lan Zhan did use his powers, he used it by opening himself up to Wei Ying so that he could feel how much he was loved by him. Without a doubt, Wei Ying felt it and he placed his head on Lan Zhan's chest while wrapping his arms around Lan Zhan's waist.

"Lan Zhan...I need to start following the Lan Clan rules, I have been neglecting them thinking that I will leave here sooner or later. But as of now...I will not go away and leave you. I made up my mind...I don't want to be apart from you anymore, I want to go night hunting with you, to cultivate with you and even in the cold pond...I will do everything you and your uncle wants me to do. I don't want to leave you again Lan Zhan...I..I don't think I would be able to survive because...I love you...I love you so much that I think life is impossible without you by my side. I want you next to me always and if there's no forever ...then I guess I will die with you. Holding each other's hands so that we can be reincarnated together and I will still be yours...I wish and pray for that, for our ETERNAL DESTINY..."