CHAPTER 32

"Lan Zhan... I'm not full yet, lets do it again!"

By the time they finished satisfying each other's needs, the morning light had already packed into the room with the sound of the morning breeze brushing lightly on the trees outside. Wei Ying had passed out even before Lan Zhan could finish and Lan Zhan couldn't let him be. He was sure that Wei Ying would never tease him like that again since he ignored his pleas since dawn till that early morning. He was hovering in top of Wei Ying while his member was still inside his after he had just released his load a few seconds prior.

Wei Ying had passed out for almost four hours and he was somehow sleeping soundly with Lan Zhan still ramming his insides and couldn't feel a thing. Lan Zhan wasn't tired but his muscles were sore and he needed to heal and meditate to return to his glory self. He slowly took out his member from inside Wei Ying, making Wei Ying stir in his sleep and tried to sleep on his side. He found that it was impossible to do that and he reamined in his current state and Lan Zhan was successful in taking out his member. It looked like it took him etrenity to fully take it out since it was long and still hard, but other than that...Wei Ying had clamped in him and I was not that easy to get himself out of him.

After what looked like forever, he was successful. Slowly his tip appearing in the sensitive swollen pink hole of Wei Ying's, making loads of cum to leak out of his hole making Lan Zhan gulp hard looking at his master piece when his member stretched itself again, making Lan Zhan gasp as he felt something in his abdomen twitch and travel down to his shaft making him groan and throw his back. He was still kneeling on the bed, between Wei Ying's naked wide opened thighs and cum still coming out and tempting him to continue his activities once again.

He fought that idea and got off the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up and changed his robes after and went into Wei Ying's room again and took his white robes he was wearing the previous night before things heated up and placed it over his body to cover him. He didn't want to use a quilt since it was already morning thinking it would make Wei Ying feel hot as the sun had already peeked out. He went out of the Jingshi and walked toward the kitchen to cook Wei Ying his food.

After cooking, he too his already prepared food and took it with him to his house. She he arrived Wei Ying was still sleeping and he felt like he had no energy left in him and he blames it on Wei Ying's temping delicious body and his plump ass which made him remember Wei Ying's delicious hole again. He tossed that thought and went to the bedroom again to check if he was still sleeping, he opened the bedroom door and found him still laying ilon the bed and light snores blowing his long raven dark hair to the side if his face.

Lan Zhan didn't want to wake him up so he left him like that and went out heading to the cold pond to dip his drained body. He arrived at the cold pond and took off his robes and folded them neatly before dipping into the ice cold water. He closed his eyes and though about what had happened the previous night, he was worried about Wei Ying's habit of telling him to push his member deeper or faster inside him ane he couldn't understand why would he want to hurt himself. He wondered if Wei Ying enjoyed pain or if there was something pushing him to be like that.

Another thing was how impatient he was when it came to satisfying his needs like his life depended on it. He pushed the thought aside and told himself that he was to blame since he was the one who gave him a reason to be insecure and doubt his capabilities. He gave his mind rest and closed his eyes channeling his internal core power, more like charging it to its full capacity so that his he could strengthen his golden core and stabilize his spiritual energy. Doing that would allow him to have immense power to a point where he wouldn't need to meditate to heal himself using spiritual power.

He felt his feet tingle deep into the  old water and he didn't want to disturb his concerntration by checking what it was. A few minutes passed and a nostalgic scent hit his nostrils, making him smile still with his eyes closed. He already knew who it was but before he could even open his eyes he felt a pull on one of his legs and that jolted him out of the presence near him when he immediately got dragged under the water, dissapearing with only water bubbles apprearing where he was sitting.

"Lan Zhan!!.."

Wei Ying wanted to sneak in Lan Zhan, seeing him taking a peaceful deep breath into the cold water. He told himself he would never even put a finger into that cold water since he was not very tolerant of the cold. He saw Lan Zhan smillig and he knew he was busted, but before he could say anything, he saw Lan Zhan being dragged into the cold water. At first he thought maybe Lan Zhan was playing a prank on him since he already knew he hated the coldness of the pond. He shouted his name upon realising that his clothes were still neatly folded in the rocks on the other side of the pond.

He panicked and first thought about going to call Lan Xichen for help since he could be we survive the icy waters. He took three steps in an attempt to run towards the Hanshi when he stopped. 'what if Lan Zhan really needs help, he would already be in trouble by the time I get back from calling Zewu Jun. Ooh...shreeks!! Screw this!!' Wei Ying thought and went over to where Lan Zhan was, the place was shallow but colder and no one like to come over to that side since it was the coldest part in the cold pond just a few feet from the deepest part where Lan Zhan was thrown years ago.

Nothing happened no matter how much Wei Ying tried to look for an opening at the bottom of the pond, he stomped his feet where Lan Zhan was and around the area but nothing happened. He was scared, thinking about the worst, and now with tears in his eyes he knew he should've explained to Lan Zhan what kind of powers he had. He knew whatever that was happening was because of him and he needed to find Lan Zhan fast!.

Hi guys, hope you're doing great.
I'm sorry but I didn't feel this chapter, maybe it's because I'm bothered by something.

Anyway...what kind of powers does Wei Ying have?
And was Lan Zhan playing a prank on him?

With that being said...
Stay safe 🤗🤗
Stay blessed 💕💞
And remember..
❤️❤️I love you a galaxy ❤️❤️