CHAPTER 43

Lan Zhan was so touched with Wei Ying's words, he didn't know that using his powers by letting his core power runs smoothly in his body and only think of Wei Ying would have such an effect on Wei Ying. Yes...it was true that he used his powers on Wei Ying, but that did not have an effect of Wei Ying because he only used them to show Wei Ying his much he loved him, anything that Wei Ying said after that was said on his own free will. Lan Zhan knew Wei Ying wasn't lying because of the nature of his powers,he was all about truth and everything that was said unto him was purely the truth, be it a spirit or a mortal, no one was to lie to him not even Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying...why would you want to go to the cold Springs when you can't stand the cold? Besides I only go there when needed to otherwise I don't. And what did you say about following the rules? I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do. I don't care if it's the Lan clan rules, but if you're going to live here then I don't want you to change yourself. I fell inlove with Wei Ying and not Lan Ying, I chose to be with you because you being yourself made me the one I am right now. Thanks to you I can talk to my brother now, you can imagine how difficult it must ha s been for him not being able to communicate with me and I don't answer"

"Lan Zhan...if I don't follow the rules then your uncle will be mad at you, I don't want that to happen. Please let me do this, I promise I can be as untamed as I can be only with you."

"Ok, but you don't have to force yourself ok?...it's passed sleeping time now, let's sleep "

Wei Ying wasn't sleepy yet but he forced himself to sleep since he knew that Lan Zhan wouldn't stay away much longer unkess he was intoo of him. They slept peacefully while Lan Zhan wrapped his arm around Wei Ying and using the other as a pillow. They slept peacefully like that till morning. Lan Zhan was the first to wake up an he gently removed Wei Ying from his arm and removed the hair that fell across his face, tucking it behind his ear. He smiled and kissed his pouty lips, looked at him for a few more minutes before waking up and covering half his body with a quilt. He left the bed and went to the washroom to take a bath and changed to clean robes before tidying up the house and prepared Wei Ying's bath oils and herbs.

When he finished he went to his brother to tell him he needed a week to be with Wei Ying since they have to seen each other in a long time. Lan Xichen suggested that he asks a desciples to bring their food to the Jingshi and that Lan Zhan didn't need to come cook for Wei Ying because the head chef maiden will take care of it since she was always the one to cook for other clans when they came to the Lan Clan. Lan Zhan agreed and went to the kitchen after thanking his brother and prepared Wei Ying's breakfast. By the time he was finished the other maidens were already waiting outside the kitchen to come and do their daily chores. Since that incident which a young maiden drugged Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen had told them not to even stand or walk five feet from Lan Zhan and that's how it was.

He went out and nodded his head to the maiden and they all courtesyd and greeted. Lan Zhan arrived to the Jingshi and Wei Ying was already awake, it was too early for Wei Ying to wake up and Lan Zhan guessed that may e it was because he wanted to go by the rules. He had already taken a bath and changed and Lan just stared at him before placing the food tray on the table. He went over to Lan Zhan and sat down while Lan Zhan was dishing the food in the bowls. They ate in silence and when they finished Wei Ying stood up about to go out when he was stopped by Lan Zhan beifre he could even take the second step.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh! Lan Zhan...I'm going to take my Suìbían and go greet Zewu Jun, and after I'm goi-..."

"Nowhere... you're not allowed to step and a foot outside this house."

"What!!? Lan Zhan...what do you mean? I haven't done anything wrong then why is your uncle not allowing me to leave the house?"

"Who said it's uncle's orders? I am the one saying so, come sit down..."

"But Lan Zhan...why don't you want me to leave? ha-have I do something wrong?"

"No you haven't, I just want to spend enough time with you that's all, you have been avoiding me for over three months, I need you to myself now. Please stay with me..."

"But Lan Zhan, even if I go iu5t, I will still come back to you later...so why are you behaving like a pregnant woman? Hahaha!"

"Shameless "

"But Lan Zhan...it's boring here, there's no fun activities here and if I stay here with you I'm going to be more bored because you don't talk much."

" Am I not taking to you now? "

"Saying shameless frequently isn't talking, ok tell me...what fun activities can you do except for reading and meditating? Lan Zhan...I want to do tiring activities that leaves me sweating, then I will say I spent my day we'll"

" Too bad because you're stuck with me for a week."

"What!!! A week? Lan Zhaaan...am I your prisoner or your soulmate?"

" You are my soulmate, that's why I want to do tiring activities with you. "

"What tiring activities are you talking about? Lan Zhan...don't tell me you're taking about doing chores"

" I don't mind if you want to do chores,I will still do them with you"

"I knew it, Lan Zhan...you don't know how to have fun, hphm..I will be dead of boredom by the end of the week, huuuhh! Laan~ Zhaaan~...请不要这样对我好吗? Qǐng bùyào zhèyàng duì wǒ hǎo ma? (Please don't do this to me ok?"

Wei Ying whined and threw himself on the cushion he was seated on while having meals. He slumped his shoulders and pouted while playing with his robe seam making Lan Zhan smirk and say...

"Wei Ying ...I want to do something else with you, not chores but something that will make both you and me happy, so...are you up for it?"

" Aiyo...Lan Zhan...what can that be? Nothing you do can please me at this moment, please spare because I'm already bored by you locking me up in here. Let me go meditate , you can do your fun alone, not interested."

"Wei Ying..."

" What? I'm not going outside, I'm just going to the other room hâo ma? (Ok?) "

"How can you be this clueless? I thought you will understand what I want to say"

Lan Zhan stood up and went to Wei Ying's side and knelt with one knee on the floor and slowly untied Wei Ying's robes while looking straight into his eyes.

"I am talking about this activity"

"Hahaha...Lan Zhan...I already knew what you meant, I just wanted you to say it yourself. Hahaha...Lan Zhan...you're too much"

" Shameless..."