🔞CHAPTER 31🔞

Lan Zhan couldn't take it anymore,  he stood up, knees skaking and body trembling. He was able stand after some time and he untied his robes. By then Wei Ying was pumping his finger in and out of his of his hole, he inserted a second finger and then the third and his moans filled Lan Zhan's senses as we watched Wei Ying's foreplay.

Lan Zhan went over to Wei Ying and traced his back with his hand from his neck down to his butt while the other hand rested on Wei Ying's butt cheek. He stopped caressing his back and held his giant on his band, he pumped it once and he felt it was a bit painful and too sensitive to touch. He had been hard since they had finished their meals till that time, his member didn't want to be touched or anything else unless if it was mouth job or being inserted into its rightful place.

His member was ozzing precum and stood rock hard without even shaking even if he moved. He moves from Wei Ying's back and put one knee on the bed while his other hand carressed his back. He looked at Wei Ying who was now a mess and no matter what he did or how he touched himself, he still couldn't get himself to cum. Unknowingly his body was then accustomed to Lan Zhan's touches and no matter how fast he pumped his hole with his fingers, he couldn't reach the high he wanted to reach but only left his hand feeling tired and numb from pumping.

"Wei Ying...please stop this, I can't take it anymore. I will help you reach the pleasure you want to reach, but please stop doing this."

Lan Zhan was king of begging for Wei Ying to stop with his foreplay since he wanted to keep his decision. He couldn't understand that Wei didn't agree to his decision and that he wanted him inside him until Wei Ying told him verbally. He saw he was unsuccessful because he had hoped that Lan Zhan would just stick his manhood inside since he had prepared himself already. But here was Lan Zhan begging him to stop making him feel the way he felt.

"Lan Zhan...do you think I will be satisfied with just your touches? I don't need that right now. I feel like I'm loosing my mind, it's really a painfully experience to be feeling this way. But if you plan to just touch me then don't bother."

"Wei Ying...what do you mean by that? You can get sick if you don't take care of that. Let me put you in my mouth Wei Ying, let me make you feel good and please let me worship your body. Even if I don't penetrate you, I will atleast be relieved of this feeling I'm feeling right now"

"Lan Zhan, if you just want to touch me then don't bother, I will not have it. I want you Lan Zhan, I want you inside of me and if you can't then please leave my room!"

The more he tried to show that he can do it on his own, the harder he failed and the more transparent he was to Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan also knew he wanted him but even in his hazzy state he was afraid to make him feel sad again. There was nothing in the mortal realm he wanted more than to give his Wei Ying his rod in a satisfactory manner. His mind was all over the place until Wei Ying reached out his hand and grabbed Lan Zhan's member tightly and didn't move it, he squeezed it until Lan Zhan let out a long loud groan and Wei Ying still wasn't satisfied. His face showed his annoyance and his pain, his mind was becoming clouded by the restrained pleasure he felt and ...

"To hell with you Lan Zhan, you might aswell get dressed and go to that maiden to satisfy your sexual needs, what's the point of having me here as your soulmate if you can't do even one simple thing, to give what's rightfully mine. If it's not mine then take it out of my room...NOW!"

Tears filled his eyes but refused to come out, he looked at Lan Zhan who didn't even look like he was being held by his precious jewels, he was calm with the tint of pink on his ears because of the pleasure that he was locking inside of him. When Wei Ying saw that his action had no effect on Lan Zhan, he let go of Lan Zhan's member and face lowered his head to face the bed, still in all four, he sniffed and and finally tears flowed themselves out without his permission.

He sobbed so painfully that Lan Zhan felt like Wei Ying was grabbed his heart earlier and squeezed it instead of his member. Lan Zhan stood up and went behind himand without warning Lan Zhan slowly alighned his member on Wei Ying's hole and slowly inserted it in. It didn't take long for it's full size to fill Wei Ying since he had been preparing himself. Wei Ying stopped crying when he Lan Zhan out the tip of his member inside him and started to pump slowly, so slow that he could feel it gliding his insides so smoothly and so satisfyingly good.

His first surprised moan escaped his mouth, it was so loud that it took Lan Zhan over his senses and graoned louder. Wei Ying then released his second moan that was high pitched because of Lan Zhan slamming inside of him and the activities between lovers started to change the atmosphere of the room

"Aaahh~..Lan Zhan...Lan Zhan...please...please don't harder....faster Lan Zhan...aaahh~ahhh~..yes..yes...that's feels so good Lan Zhan. Oh Lan~Lan Zhan...I'm coming Lan Zhan...aaahhhh! I'm comiinng..!"

Wei Ying released after a few pumps because of being in left for so long without being pleasure. But on the other hand...Lan Zhan also released his seeds inside Wei Ying's hole but didn't stop thrusting his hole. Thrusting harder and faster that all they heard were their moans and groans accompanied by the skin slapping for such a long time. Luckily the Jingshi was silent or everyone was going to bear Wei Ying beggimg Lan Zhan to do him faster, slower, deeper, gently, harder with his moans anmixed with his cries and Lan Zhan's grains. They felt so good like it was the first time they did it in years.

"Lan Zhan~..Lan Zhan~..do I give it to you good Lan Zhan~..am I sweet~ oh gosh this feels so good~..aaahhh~ Lan Zhan...aaahhh~..oh it feels so good... Lan Zhan...aaahh! Lan Zhannn!"

Wei Ying released multiple times and so did Lan Zhan, they had been doing it for hours and it was nearly dawn but there wasn't a sign that showed they would stop soon. Lan Zhan groaned and moaned deeply as Wei Ying moved his hips and slamming his hole against Lan Zhan's member. This was the first time he did that and it became one of  Lan Zhan's favourites, he held Wei Ying's hips tighter and slammed himself deep inside. He felt so warm as he thrusted too deep in Wei Ying's tight hole while Wei Ying felt full, plus the length and size of Lan Zhan's member that made him think his member was going straight I to his stomach.

The first light of the day came and they were still doing it, on the same position the whole night and they didn't realise they had done it that long. Wei Ying's burning hole was filled with Lan Zhan's cum that when they finally stopped and Lan Zhan removed the til of his member...cum splashed and drippedto the bed like water out of a stream. They were both panting and Lan Zhan stood there, still holding Wei Ying's hips and out his head on Wei Ying's back to regain himself. Their breaths were now coming back to normal with sweat tracing its way from their faces. All of a sudden Wei Ying said...

"Lan Zhan... I'm not full yet, lets do it again!"