CHAPTER 13 🔞

He pounced Wei Ying's hole so deep and so fast that he didn't realise that Wei Ying had already passed out after he confessed his love for him. He thrusted till he released the second time deep inside Wei Ying's hole. He collapsed on top of Wei Ying while his member twitched inside Wei Ying's hole begging to continue it's activities.

Lan Zhan opened his eyes after a few seconds of catching his breath and looked at the passed out Wei Ying. He traces his index finger on his forehead and removed the sweaty sticky hair that had stuck on his forehead while looking intently at his closed eyes. He took his wrist and felt his pulse, it was normal and he thought he might have passed out due to their exhausting activity that have him shivers when he thought about it. His member twitched again remembering what it felt while it released its content deep inside the glory hole it was currently still in.

He smiled and kissed his forehead and tried to get up, he was still exhausted since they had to use their 'not yet of age' mortal bodies to bond. It was necessary to do so since time was drawing near and the bike smell of war filled the sky intoxicating the breeze everywhere. No body knew how to smell war, but Lan Zhan did, the entity that he met and trapped was the first of many to come. He got up and sat in his knees, his member still lodged inside Wei Ying's pink and bruised hole that oozed out Lan Zhan's cum whenever he moved.

He steadied himself and took a deep breath then pulled out a little, then breath out. When he was about to pull it out again his member twitched again, refusing to be taken out, it grew large as a result and Lan Zhan looked on as it expanded Wei Ying's hole until it became too tight that a drop of blood oozed out from the crack his member had teared while refusing to move out of its sweet pit. His breath hitched at the seeing what he had done, he blamed himself and he thought that it's going to take Wei Ying a few weeks before he could heal since he didn't have his powers to heal himself faster.

He wanted to transfer some spiritual energy to Wei Ying but he wanted to first dislodge his monster out and clean them up before he dies that. Slowly and gently he tried to pull out until there was only a his member's mushroom head that was left to pull out. He breathed in and out, when he pulled for the last time there was a pop sound of the tip exiting the hole. Loads of cum oozed out of the hole mixed with blood and the hole was agape from the size that had been inside it. He was relived to be finally out but he was still worried about Wei Ying.

He got off the bed leaving the unconscious Wei Ying for a few minutes while he prepared warm water to and a clean white cloth to wipe Wei Ying's body. He needed to take a bath too but Wei Ying was more important at that moment. He was still naked, roaming around the house preparing for thing he will need to use. He gathered everything even pain relieving oil for Wei Ying's sweet hole,  a basin half full of warm water and a white cloth and headed back to his room. He opened the door and the sight before him halted his steps.

Wei Ying was hovering in his naked and unconscious form above the bed, his arms falling from his side's while his long dark and shiny hair hanged like curtain swiftly moving by the morning early morning breeze. He saw Wei Ying's power mark that was above his chest had a red glow in it and watched as his red power glowed in his body. From his chest  where it was situated all the way down to his feet and then back to his head, moving like the blood that flows in a mortal body. He saw the power surrounding his head and stooped right at his temple in his head and pulsated f or few minutes before it entered his body again. Making his whole body glow red.

He stood there and smiled before he closed the door and went to place his contents on the small table beside the bed. He took Wei Ying's robe and was about to cover his hovering body but then stopped. He placed it back on the bed and before taking his and out it on. He sat down and folded his legs with his hand on his bent knees and his middle finger connected with his thumb and he meditated. He wanted to have self control for future references since he didn't want to hurt Wei Ying again. He wanted to meditate so that he would be able to control his monster of a memeber to stop twitching whenever he looked at Wei Ying's slim waist and plump ass

He was awakened by the birds chipping and just by a simple sniff of the air around him he knew it was already eight in the morning. He slowly opened his eyes to adjust his sight firm the brightness of the day. After a few seconds, he fully opened his eyes and the sight before him was a sight for sore eyes like his. Wei Ying was sitting right infront of him, looking intently at him while his index finger and middle finger were on Lan Zhan's wrist. No one could blame him, the last time that Gusu Lan clan heir meditated for a while two months, leaving everyone around him worried if he would wake up or not.

Lan Zhan smiled at him and Wei Ying smiled back, they shared that stare for a few more seconds in silence before one spoke as he remembered what had happened before his starting his meditation.

"Wei Ying...his are you feeling, are you still sore?" I will apply oil for you "

Lan Zhan asked and Wei Ying blushed at Lan Zhan's bluntness. He didn't know what to say as his cheeks became red together with his ears that looked like a strawberry was applied to give them colour.

"Lan Zhan...(nervous chuckle) what are you saying... who's sore?" His eyes avoided Lan Zhan's gaze as he removed his fingers from his wrist and about to stand up when Lan Zhan pulled his hand and Wei Ying fell sitted on Lan Zhan's lap with his back supported by Lan Zhan's arm and his hand in his. They looked into each other's eyes without any movement for a few minutes. Thier eyes looked like they were communicating and relaying messages from their hearts about how much they missed and longed for each other with every passing day. At long last, after so many years...their hearts settled as their love that they had for each other was finally understood by the other heart.