CHAPTER 8

Wei Ying went to close the door after Lan Xichen had left as he thought of a way to tell Lan Zhan what he promised to tell him. He went to the washroom and prepared a bath for Lan Zhan and came back, Lan Zhan was still following his movements " Aah! Lan Zhan...why don't you go take a bath, well will talk after, just go" Lan Zhan went to take a bath,an Wei Ying looked at him as he went, it was not an easy thing to say out loud. He went to the other room and took out two jars of emperor's smile that he had hidden and came back to sit down.

That night Lan Xichen left Lan Zhan's room after their incident with Jiang Cheng, whe he came back the next day in the morning he found Lan Zhan in meditation and he just looked at him and smiled. He didn't think anything was wrong, that was until he realised he didn't come to attend his classes for two days. He didn't think much because he knew he used to find him meditating and leave him to finish. But this time it was different, he wasn't attending classes and Wei Ying also asked his whereabouts since he didn't want to go uninvited to his house. Lan Xichen got confused when Wei Ying said he hasn't sent him since the time he left him at Nie Huisang's dormitory.

They both got worried and went to the Jingshi together, Wei Ying sat there infront of him and they checked his pulse which was slow at the time making Lan Xichen worried to even call the healer. The healer told him he was fine but was deep into meditation, he also warned that he must not meditate for too long since he would loose his mortal essense. They tried waking him up and when he didn't they got more worried. Wei Ying stayed with him while Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren who were  searched the Library Pavilion secret chamber to find some answers . Wei Ying wiped his body everyday and would sleep right besides him every night. He stopped going to classes as per Lan Qiren's approval by the help of Lan Xichen.

He had stayed there with him since then and only left him when they graduated,and of course when he sneaked out after a few days to buy his favourite wine, but only returning after it was done not caring about eating at all. The classes had to go on because they had kept Lan Zhan's situation a secret fearing that something might go wrong if the cultivation world was to know about it.
Wei Ying would tidy up the house and come back to sit right next to him. And because Lan Zhan couldn't eat, he also starved himself it's not like food was important to him anyway as long as he had wine then he was content.

Lan Zhan came back and sat beside him and poured himself tea and he started
" Wei Ying...how did you know where I was?" "Oh! about that, I had nothing to do so I found some of your books and I read about one of them which talked about that deep madetation, it was an ancient book so..." Lan Zhan didn't respond but continued sipping on his tea. Wei Ying stood up and told Lan Zhan that he was going to take a bath, he left his two jars right besides Lan Zhan and took a towel to bath. Lan Zhan stayed there and was thinking of what had happened in his space. He acted like he wasn't disturbed by the entity in the space but what it said really worried him.

Wei Ying came out of the washroom and he went to the changing room to get dressed, but he realised that all his robes were dirty and he could smell sweat from them. He peeked his head out of the changing room and called on to Lan Zhan " Lan Zhan...my clothes are dirty, can you please lend me your robes? I have nothing to wear" " in the closet" he answered and Wei Ying searched and found some robes and inner robes. He decided to wear inner robes and wear the robes in the morning after taking a bath, so that he would wash his.

He stepped out of the changing room and found Lan Zhan still sitted there. He sat down  opened his wine jar and sipped while trying to thinking about what he actually wanted to tell Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan had his head lowered and didn't look at Wei Ying when he came back from the changing room. " Ah...Lan Zhan what I wanted to tell you is...well...what you heard that day was not what you think, ahh... The thing was...Jiang Cheng didn't mean anything by what he said. He was just playing around" Wei Ying tried to explain but Lan Zhan knew it wasn't that simple, there had to be something going on between them.

" Wei Ying...do you feel like you should repay the Jiangs for taking you in?" Wei Ying couldn't understand what Lan Zhan was trying to say but he answered carelessly not thinking about the reason for such a question. " Of course I should repay them, but if I bacame a good person an do what they expect of me, it would be enough. But Lan Zhan...why do you ask such a question?".
" Wei Ying...how long will you suffer with that goodness you show and do for them? What Jiang Cheng said, was it also part of your repayment?" " Lan Zhan...what do you mean by that, how could you think I would give myself to my shidi as repayment?"

Wei Ying became upset, he thought Lan Zhan thinks of him as a shameless person who goes about thanking people by giving himself to them. He got up and Lan Zhan looked at him, his gaze landed on the outline of his slim body, his milky thighs and thin waist, he went up to his tiny hands, his neck and landed on his dark orbs and his plump lips and stopped there. He couldn't look past those lips. He swallowed hard and his eyes bulged out. "Lan Zhan... wha-what...are y-you looking at" Wei Ying got nervous because of the stares and when he looked at himself he got so embarrassed seeing that his inner robes were showing his body outline.

Lan Zhan stood up and went closer to Wei Ying, he stood there looking at nothing else but his lips. Wei Ying looked in his eyes and expected to find the lust that was in Jiang Cheng's eyes when he tried to touch him years ago. But he found that there was nothing that was scary in his eyes, infact, there was a spark that flashed everytime after blinking in Lan Zhan's eyes. " Wei Ying...wh-why did.. y-you..not..wear..proper robes? His breath hitcthed in ever sentence and his body trembled and his eyes never left Wei Ying's lips, not even for a second.

Hey guys, what do you think about this chapter?
I'm thinking about starting our hot scenes in the next chapter but guys...I have a problem.😳😩 I don't know how to write mature contents so please bear with me okay. I will improve myself when and deliver the best mature scenes for you.

So now it's rated, next chapter is 🔞 kind of🤭🤭 wish me luck