CHAPTER 10 🔞

He hissed in pain and sat down holding it, it was more painfully than any pain he had ever felt. Whe the pain lessened he touched his erection and a silent moan left his mouth. " Why do I feel like this, what's happening?" He was confused but didn't stop touching his erection without even stroking it but he felt like he was on the moon.

Wei Ying was in the other room and he heard Lan Zhan's whimper, he got scare thinging something must have happened to Lan Zhan because he just came awakened after two months of meditation. His senses reacted and he found himself opening Lan Zhan's bedroom door and getting in. He stopped and his eyes widened with the scene infront of him, Lan Zhan was sitting down touching himself in a way he didn't know was possible on his member. He had his head back and his eyes closed and Wei Ying heard his low moans and his body became hot.

His body reacted and his blood rushed over his body, his breath hitched as he tried to compose himself but failed. His member git hard just by watching Lan Zhan infront of him. The wine he drank suddenly overcame him mixed with the sensations in his chest, his sight became a little hazzy. He took a step forward and his heart raced a marathon in every step he took closer to Lan Zhan. He stood infront of him " L-La-Lan Zhan..." What was supposed to be a call turned into a moan and Lan Zhan turned to look at him. His eyes got stuck in Wei Ying's dark orbs and he stopped his movement. They looked in each other's eyes without saying a word, just their hearts racing and bodies burning hot.

Lan Zhan's senses came back and he blinked a few times before saying " Wei Ying...I-I..wh-what a-re you doing here?" He tried to speak but all was heard was a stutter. His face blushed and he was cursing inwardly for being found like that. He quickly took the quilt and covered his lower body and composed himself. But it was already too late for Wei Ying had already seen and felt. He wanted nothing but to touch himself like that but when he liked at Lan Zhan he saw that he was feeling embarrassed by finding him in that state. He turned around quickly without saying a word and ran to his room, forgetting to close Lan Zhan's door and went to his room and closed the door.

Lan Zhan felt like he could dig a hole and get inside with someone filling it up while he was inside becace of the state Wei Ying found him in. He thought to himself that Wei Ying would never give him a chance to get close to him again when he saw him behaving in such a shameless manner. He took a deep breath with his still erection up but not hard but not painfully hard anymore and he laid down in his bed and closed his eyes. He sized off only to wake up a few hours later around three am by someone tugging his shoulder and he turned his head to the movement as he slowly opened his eyes. He was surprised to see Wei Ying bending over with his hand on Lan Zhan's pillow and his face lowered.

He couldn't see his face but he could see he was not alright and groaning in pain. " Wei Ying...what's wrong..? Lan Zhan got worried that something might have happened to his love and he threw the quilt in the other side and stood up to help Wei Ying sit down on his bed then sat down afterwards. "Lan Zhan...make it stop...it's so painful " Lan Zhan's body froze and he felt like cold water had been poured over him. He had heard this sentence before, and that was the first night he and Wei Ying spent together.

He knew what he meant but what surprised him was those exact words he heard years ago. He was awakened from his thoughts by Wei Ying's painful sobs, he didn't want to see Wei Ying cry but he was hassitant because he remembered making a promise to Wei Ying that he would do more that what he did in the future. Was this the future? He asked himself but he was taken back out of them by Wei Ying suddenly touching his erection and released it. He touched himself again the way he saw Lan Zhan do it but it was still painful which led his sobs increasing and Lan Zhan couldn't take it. He couldn't let his Wei Ying cry infront of him, he had to do something.

Before he did anything he asked him to make sure he's fine with it. " Wei Ying...are you still drunk?" Wei Ying shook his head " do you understand what you want me to do?" Wei Ying nodd in between his sobs, and Lan Zhan asked the last question. " How do you want me to help you?" Lan Zhan didn't want to overstep his boundaries, even if Wei Ying was his soulamate and had every right to him, he still needed his consent to touch him the way he wanted to be touched. " Lan Zhan...touch me...touch me, I feel wierd all over my body and it's so painfully down there" Wei Ying said while sniffing. He was so breathtaking in Lan Zhan's eyes and he couldn't resist
anymore.

He put his hand in Wei Ying's shoulder and pushed him gently on the bed, he set the other in the bed to balance himself. He hovered on top of him looking into the dark orbs that were looking at him with an unknown feeling insede them. He asked again
" Wei Ying...what do you want me to do?" Wei Ying whimpered and held Lan Zhan's neck and pulled him closer to him only an inch apart, until they saw each other in their eyes. Wei Ying breathed in and connected their lips together,he didn't move, he just touched Lan Zhan's lips with his and ised his eyes.

Lan Zhan felt the heat rise and his breathing bacame messy, his eyes became watery and his body trembled as blood rushed from his stomach to his hard member making it too hard to bear. He closed his eyes and kissed Wei Ying, he nibbled his lips and his breathing bacame heavier as the kiss intensified and their bodies connected. He was now on top of Wei Ying with their free hands connected, Wei Ying felt how Lan Zhan kissed him and he returned the kiss after figuring out how it was done. He rubbed Lan Zhan's neck and caressed the back of his head while pulling Lan Zhan's hairpin and left his hair messy hair free. He untied his headband and Lan Zhan abruptly stopped.