CHAPTER 19

"Wei Ying!..."

Wei Ying stopped his movements abut didn't turn around, he took almost a minute before he turned around and saw that Lan Zhan was calling out his name in his sleep. He got so confused at first thinking that what had happened earlier made him hear things. He was about inturn around again and walk out when Lan Xichen stopped him.

"Wei-Gonzi...I saw what happened earlier with my own eyes, I cannot lie to you, I was not happy watching it at first glance. I had was about to walk out of the washroom when I heard Wangji call out your name. I'm sorry to say this cause I know it will be asking a lot from you. If you can't then it's fine, I understand."

Wei Ying gave him his attention because he felt like what he was about to say was something Lan Xichen doubted he will do. So he liked at him and waited for him to finish before before he could say anything.

"Wei-Gonzi...what Wangji did back there was something he gave consent to, he was rather being forced to it."

"Zewu Jun...I saw what I saw, I heard what I heard, there's no need to speak for him because he's your Didi. I thought I could trust him, but in truth he's just the same as Jia–.."

"Wei-Gonzi...please don't say that, you know what he feels for you is something he never felt for anyone"

"Of course, until he did what he did. Zewu Jun...I..I..can't trust him anymore, so what's the point of staying by his side? I need to leave, I need to go as far wlaway from everyone who pretend they care this minute and the next they leave me here feeling like I have to stick around for the sake of relations. Zewu Jun...I made peace with myself... it's enough that people treated me the way they did. Jiang Cheng, madam Yu and even your uncle, but I held on because of my love for him... now...now I'm not sure if I want to love him anymore. I can't stop the way I feel about him, but I can stay away from him and never see him again."

"Wei-Gonzi please don't do this to him, not now when he needs you this much.."

" What do you mean he needs me? Why don't you call that maiden out there to be here for him rath-.."

"Wei Ying....Wei Ying...mine...aaahhh! Wei Ying.."

Wei Ying was cut by Lan Zhan's calls and he looked at him, he looked to be in a lot of pain. He knew he wasn't the one to complain about anything even though he hasn't known him for that long. But he had heard his uncle Jiang Fengmian tell them years ago that he had went to see the nephew of Lan Qiren who was brutally injured by his fellow student. And what surprised him was that Lan Zhan didn't fight back when he had the power and strength to. He heard his uncle recieved a letter after a few months that Lan Zhan had forgiven him and even gave him a mild punishment when he was supposed to be flogged. He knew he could never allow that.

Looking at him carefully he saw that the mark was still glowing and was becoming brighter and brighter by the minute. Lan Xichen had to remind him what he had done earlier in the morning when he found Lan Zhan outside in panick.

"Wei-Gonzi...do you remember this morning you had the same effect he does? What does this mean? Are you and Wangji perhaps...connected to each other in everything. ?"

" I haven't had time to think about that yet, but when Lan Zhan was the was he was this morning, I felt like he needed me. I felt like the mark was telling me to find him because he was in pain and confused. I thought maybe it was because I saw looking at him, but that was not the case...I felt my mark burn and I felt pain. I don't know how to explain it but let me simplify it. I felt what he felt, his heart ached because of not knowing where I was, for not being able to find me. I even felt the level of his pain and it was too painful to even imagine. But when I was rushed to see him, my mark burned me and left my sk–...Zewu Jun...I get it now. I'm burning because of the pain he's feeling for me, and I'm burning because of him. I have felt this feeling since I stepped on the porch but I took it as the pain my heart felt because of what I was witnessing."

Wei Ying went close to Lan Zhan and sat down in the bed, he looked at how he was squirming around, sweat all over his half naked body and his hands that were busy touching his member inside the quilt. He couldn't understand why he was that way because he himself was feeling kind of strange but he took everything as the result of Lan Zhan and the maiden.

"Wangji has been poisoned, his tea was spiked with something which evoked his sexual feelings. I'm sorry to to use such bad language, but I cannot think of any other  explanation for it. He is like this because...well...let me out it this way...his feelings have not been appeased. He willbe alright if he gets treatment, but there is no treatment for this. His body is hearing up and I'm afraid he might get sick if he doesn't get help very soon."

" What kind of help would that be when even the most Gusu Lan healer thinks there's no cure. "

"Well...it's the only cure there is, to reduce his heat sexually. I'm sorry Wei-Gonzi, it seems like today I'm using bad language. But like I said... it's the only way. "

" Well then why don't you let her help him?"

"Wei-Gonzi...you know what I really mean, olwase...I'm forcing you to do it. You don't even have to go all the way, you can just help him with your clothes on. Oh Lord!... This is really embarrassing. But like I said before, you have a right to refuse."

Wei thought about it for a while and he felt his heartache had already subsided and he didn't even notice. But when he looked at Lan Zhan again, he saw what looked like Lan Zhan had passed out. He panicked looking at Lan Xichen who just said...

" He had been doing that all along, I think his temperature is already going up. He will wakes up again after a few minutes, but I'm afraid he had passed out so many times. Whether he has the body and powers those of Gods, but no cultivation had been recovered after someone passing iout so many times."

" I'll do it, I'll do it...but when he wakes up I'm leaving."

Lan Xichen had no choice but to agree, he knew he wouldn't be the one refusing him to leave. The desperate situation Lan Xichen was in even made him agree to what he shouldn't, and even made him use bad language with Wei Ying.