CHAPTER 41🔞

"Ah! Lan Zhan..."

"We're you speaking with the Gods?"

"Yes"

"Good, now let's eat."

They started eating in silence with Wei Ying still focusing his eyes in the bowl of food he was having and not even sparing a glance at Lan Zhan. He had been keeping so much inside and at that time he felt as if his head and especially his member was about to explode. He was so turned in that he didn't it didn't take him long to chew his food before filling his mouth again. Lan Zhan who was looking started to get worried, he knew that Wei Ying was trying to finish his food and excuse himself, but not that day. He wanted to out a stop to Wei Ying's behaviour, he had been starving sexually for so long and he needed his Wei Ying at all costs, even if he had to force out Wei Ying's feelings to turn him on even more.

He had seen it in his face , Wei Ying was his and be knew his he was and his he gets when he's longing for him. At that time, he saw that Wei Ying was more than longing for him, but he needed him. Lan Zhan didn't finish his food and Wei Ying was all done since he ate quickly to avoid Lan Zhan again. He was about to stand up when Lan Zhan picked up a jar of wine from under the table and put it on the table. Wei Ying being a wine lover he was, sat back down and looked at Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan didn't say anything nor look at him, he simply just placed the bowls on the tray and took the the other room to wash.

By the time he was finished and came back to the dining area, Wei Ying had already finished his jar of wine and the smile in his face showed his much he missed it taste. He was about to stand up again and ginto his room when Lan Zhan sat down and put another jar on the table again. Wei Ying was so surprised that he peeked under the table and saw that it was the last jar before he took it in silence and sipped on it.

"Lan Zhan...his did you buy these jars? If your uncle sees you he will say I'm teaching you my bad behaviour. Lan Zhan...don't sneak wine in again or you'll be in trouble, I don't want you to have a misunderstanding with your uncle...ok?"

"Why do you care Wei Ying, you've stopped caring about me almost four months ago, don't try to advice me with your insincerity because I really don't need it."

" Lan Zhan...what do you mean insincerity? Have I not been there for you when you needed me ?"

"That was in the past, right now you don't, not anymore. You have been trying so hard to avoid me and I have let you. What's the point in forcing someone to love you the way you want then to. It's ok, you can do as you please, you're free do whatever you want and to feel what you want to feel."

"Lan Zhan...ho-..how can you say that? I have been busy that's why. I'm not trying to distance myself but I'm trying to save you-"

" Save me from what? ....Wei Ying...go on .. tell me!"

"Lan Zhan.! Ok really don't like it when you get like this"

"Tell me...save me from what?"

"Why are you bei-..."

"Wei Ying!!...tell me!!"
Lan Zhan cut him off and raised his voice at him again

"Ok..ok..Lan Zhan.. don't be like that, 我会告诉你...Wǒ huì gàosù nǐ...(I will tell you...)"
Since I confirmed back there in the cave that...that..I was draining your powers everytime we made love, I ...I...I don't want to see you loose your powers Lan Zhan. Your powers are more important...I can't do it Lan Zhan...i-..I can't "

Wei Ying started crying and Lan Zhan breathed out in relief. He had wanted Wei Ying to tell him how he felt without forcing him, but that didn't work, so he had to use force. Wei Ying was now sobbing so painfully and his eyes were almost swollen. Lan Zhan stood up and went to his side and sat down besides him, he carressed his face and wiped his tears away. He held both Wei Ying's hands and said

"Wei Ying...you will not hurt me, you did once but that was long ago. Wei Ying...why didn't you say this a while ago? Because if you did...I wouldn't be starving the way I am right now. I would have told you then than making me think all the things that kept bothering my mind."

He cupped Wei Ying's face and made his face him, he held Wei Ying's hand and out it on his clothed member and that made Wei Ying's breath hitch and his breathing bacame a mess just by feeling Lan Zhan's clothed member. His eyes became teary and his hand grabbed Lan Zhan's balls tightly which made Lan Zhan threw his head back and while still holding Wei Ying's hand while the other was behind Wei Ying's ear. Wei Ying got turned on by Lan Zhan and he found himself pumping Lan Zhan's clothes member while moaning out his name. For him...that was it...he wanted Lan Zhan so bad and didn't care about anything else. He didn't really ask Lan Zhan what he meant she he said he was not going to harm him but he threw that question out the window and was now on top of Lan Zhan untying his robe belt and exposing his milky white chest for more access.

"Aaahhhh! Wei Ying...I need you...please Wei Ying...I need you right now..."

Lan Zhan couldn't help it anymore, his self restraints were all gone and his head was filled with Wei Ying's moans and how he touched him, nothing else. Wei Ying opened Lan Zhan's robes and pulled down his trousers, exposing his breathtaking well build body with abbs like he had been carrying the world on his shoulders. He kissed Lan Zhan from his abdomen, covering the whole area before pinchimg his nipple while twisting and rubbing the other. He traced his kisses up to his neck and finally his lips, which made Lan Zhan loose all his restraints and suck Wei Ying's lower lip which he was obsessed about and bit it harshly until a metallic taste hit his senses. Wei Ying moaned which earned Lan Zhan an entrance inside his mouth and explored Wei Ying's cavern. Lan Zhan bit Wei Ying's tongue which made him loose control and as moans and groans filled the room as the atmosphere changed.