CHAPTER 27

After Lan Zhan left, Wei Ying sat up an watched him go. He felt sad again that he had let him go, his heart couldn't take it anymore but he knew it was all because he was doing what he had told him. He climbed off the tree and walked out of the forest, leaving the barrier as it was, as long as it doesn't hurt humans then it was fine to leave it out as it was. When he reached the Jingshi, he found that Lan Zhan was not there, he knew he must have gone to Lan Xichen. So...took one of the remaining three jars and sipped on it while waiting for Lan Zhan.

After Lan Zhan had prepared the food, he went to the entrance hall and called Wei Ying who was looking as if he was thinking deeply about something. He knew he had made him unhappy but he promised himself to fix everything so he could have him back by his side again.. then he said

"Wei Ying...let's have something to eat first then we'll talk.?".

Wei Ying didn't answer but he stood up and followed him, his face held no expressions and his breathing was unsteady. Although he didn't show his pain, but Lan Zhan already felt his pain in his own heart. They say down and had dinner, in silence. Wei Ying was amazed by the food that Lan Zhan had served and looked at it for a few seconds before tasting it. He seemed impressed by how they tasted, so he wanted to know how Lan Zhan would sneak that kind of food into Cloud Rescessess. He knew Lan Zhan didn't like talking while eating so he decided to keep in to himself until they finished their meals. Ten minutes later they were finished and Lan Zhan put away the dirty bowls away.

"Wei Ying...how was the food? I hope you liked it" Lan Zhan said after after sitting back up and pouring some hot tea for himself.

"Does your uncle know that you brought food from outside in Cloud Rescessess? Ha..ha..ha if he finds out? he'll say I'm teaching his good nephew to do bad things. But the food was good, I've never tasted anything like it before,the chili was perfect, I preferred fresh chilli. So... all in all...I loved it."

" I was worried you wouldn't like it, that's good atleast you won't have to force yourself to eat 'plain food' again."

"Lan Zhan...even if I was to stay here, it wouldn't be possible to always go out and buy food for me...three times a day? That won't be possible."

Wei Ying chuckled and sipped on his wine while Lan Zhan was just looking at him because he heard a line that took his words from his mind. Wei Ying was trying to be as neutral as he could be, he thought that he didn't have to be rude or cold towards Lan Zhan for not choosing him. He thought maybe Lan Zhan had confessed to him because of the core transfere, or maybe he did it because of the pleasure he felt during their 'connection'.
Wei Ying saw how looked at Lan Zhan and saw that he had his head lowered, and he didn't understand why he was like that.

"怎么啦? zěn me lā?(* What is the matter?")

"Wei Ying...are you serious about leaving me?"

" Why? Isn't that what was supposed to happen  after the my power returned? I mean we were meant to sleep with each other so that my powers could return back to me right? So what's the point in staying here much longer when it already happened. Besides...I don't want you to stop living your life because of me, and you know what will happen if we were found out what we've been doing, your reputation...your good name will be smeared with dirt by everyone, even your clan might look at you differently, and your uncle....(chuckle) your uncle will assume what he said about me is true."

"I don't care what anyone says, Wei Ying...it wasn't because of the core transfere, or that we needed to do what we did to return your powers, even before then, I had already loved you. I fell in love with you a long time ago, and I still love you the same way, if not more. I don't care what anybody says or what uncle might think...I thought I we were born for each other but to tell you the truth...it was my heart that chose you, and even if the Gods made us for each other I don't think I would feel the way I feel abiut you. The love they gave us for each other wasn't like that, we were supposed to roam the mortal world together yes, but we were meant to sleep with each other for only that day...

I want to do it with you everyday, I want you close to me everytime, I want you to be the last person I see when I go to bed and the first to see when I open my eyes in the morning. Wei Ying...I have strong feelings for you that I feel I would never survive if you leave me. I made a mistake, I should've been carefully around that young maid and I admit that I could've been more careful and I let her do the things she did to me, but you know what I saw while I was under the drug?  I saw you pleasuring me, both in the washroom and bedroom. I did what I did because I saw you touching me like that. I'm sorry Wei Ying, please don't leave me...

I will not be able to survive if you go away from me, please stay with me here forever, please,...please love me back."

The last line made Wei Ying loose it, he was all in tears and couldn't stop his tears from coming out no matter how much he tried to compose himself and not show his pain. Lan Zhan was no different, he was telling Wei Ying how he felt while his face was soaked with tears that kept coming out no matter how he wiped them clean.

"Lan Zhan...why are you begging me to love you ? I thought you didn't love me, that you were forced to love me by the Gods. I didn't know how much you trully care about me, but Lan Zhan...why didn't you tell me all this before?"

"I did tell you, and I showed you as well,you never took it to heart."

"That night when you told me you've loved me for a long time...did you mean our soulmate bond? "

"No, Wei Ying...we first met in Yungmeng when you were just four, I was led to you by you powers, when we found you, you were surrounded by dogs and that was the first time my heart broke and since then I never healed properly. I want you close to me so that I can protect you and you should know that I will never love another because that day...I made a promise to myself that I will never let you get hurt again. Pleasuring you that night made me stick to you like I am now, you reactions to my touches, the way your face changed when you were feeling pleasure...it all was you...you made me fall inlove with you that time. I don't think I told anyone before, but that night when we were together...I was in my spiritual form, and so were you, I didn't see your mortal form but only your spiritual form.

I remember loosing so much control when I saw your older self, you are perfect for me Wei Ying. I was about to loose myself but my mind brought me back to your actual age. Even if we wanted to, we still couldn't keep that body immobilized by our desires. I knew I would do that when our bodies were older. So now I promise you, I will touch you, kiss your plump lips and all over your body, I will worship you and give it to you every single day of my life. Please don't leave me!"

" Lan Zhan...what you said about our first time in Yungmeng...why do I remember it differently? You didn't want me, you three me out of the room and told me I was not sleeping in your room and that I am not worthy to even sleep in the same room with you!"

Wei Ying...what do you mean? Do you remember your past? But that was wrong, you remembered wrong. Why would I rescue you and throw you out again? It really doesn't make sense. But Wei Ying...why is your memories twisted? I think something must have happened in Lotus Cove, someone twisted your memories and gave you bad ones. That means whoever did that must have seen what you did at the pier that day when you saved me."

" I saved you? Lan Zhan...that's not what I remember. You pushed me into the lake while you were passing with your uncle and uncle Jiang, that when he saved me and brought me back to Lotus Cove!"

"WHAT??"

(1570 words)

Hi guys, I hope you are doing great. I'm really sorry for not updating sooner but I'm sick you guys. I've been taking some flu medication but I don't feel any better. I hope to get back my strength so I can update regularly like before.

If I don't skip a day or two please forgive me cause even right now I'm writing while laying on the bed.
So remember to vote and I hope you enjoy reading.

Stay safe 🤗🤗
Stay blessed 💞💞
And remember
❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU A GALAXY ❤️❤️❤️