CHAPTER 14🔞

At long last, after so many years...their hearts settled as their love that they had for each other was finally understood by the other heart.

Wei Ying slowly brought his head closer to Lan Zhan, their breaths fanning their cheeks and his eyelashes fluttered and he blinked a few times out of nervousness. He kept his eyes on Lan Zhan's and placed his lips on Lan Zhan's, he didn't kiss or peck him, but he connected their lips. He opened spoke against Lan Zhan's lips and said

"Lan Zhan...谢谢 Xièxiè (*thank you*)"

" What for?" Lan Zhan asked.

Wei Ying pressed his lips against his and captured Lan Zhan's bottom lip between his, squeezing Lan Zhan's hand and bit his lip before releasing. Making Lan Zhan nibble his upper lip and breath heavily while his eyes he closed his eyes to savour the kiss. He tasted a metallic substance and realised he was bleeding from his bottom lip which Wei Ying had bitten. His breath became very heavy and he squeezed Wei Ying's waist and pulled him closer. Making Wei Ying let out a soft moan, he released his hand from Lan Zhan's grip and reached down between his legs while Lan Zhan was still sitting in a meditative posture and groped Lan Zhan's groin and lightly pressed.

This made Lan Zhan loose himself and he let out a loud groan and released Wei Ying's lips while squeezing Wei Ying's waist tighter. Wei Ying chuckled against his lips and placed his other hand in Lan Zhan's nape not letting go of his groin. He brushed his fingers slightly on his nape while his thums pressed in the side of his neck. He smirked and said...

"Lan Zhan, I was hoping to hear that, you made me wonder if I was trully satisfying you or if you were pouncing me only for my pleasure. Like you did back then.."

Even in his immernse pleasure Lan Zhan heard what Wei Ying said.

"Wei Ying...what do you mean? Do you-.. do you remember something?"

Wei Ying just chuckled and didn't answer as he took Lan Zhan's clothed member and pumped in his hand. He felt how hard Lan Zhan already was and he gasped at the size of it. He tried to wrap his hand around it but it was no use, his hand couldn't fully wrap around it. Lan Zhan smirked at Wei Ying's reaction and and pecked his lips. Wei Ying had successfully diverted Lan Zhan's attention from the question he asked him and he quickly got up before Lan Zhan could pull him on his lap again.

" Lan Zhan...I already took a bath,I have already prepared warm water for your bath, now go."

Lan Zhan smiled and stood up, he went to the washroom to take a bath while Wei Ying looked on feeling proud of himself for nailing a gorgeous man with a hot body and broad chest all for himself. He still couldn't believe Lan Zhan was his. He went to out his wine jars from the previous night and tidied up the  the house. He was about to go tease Lan Zhan who was now in the changing room when he thought of something. He stopped and fixed his robes and went to out, without informing Lan Zhan he was going out.

He arrived to the place and knocked on the door and waited for permission to enter and knocked again when he heard no response.

"Wei-Gonzi...are you looking for me?

Wei Ying turned around and saw Lan Xichen standing behind and he bowed and greeted him, and Lan Zhan gave a nod and smiled at him. He stood there at the door so that Lan Xichen would take a hint that he needed to talk to him in private. Lan Xichen noticed it and went towards Wei Ying while Wei Ying stepped aside to suggest talking inside. Lan Xichen smiled again while he opened the door and gestured for Wei Ying to get inside and he followed after that.

" Zewu Jun, I came to see you about something. The day we met again at the pier, what happened to my torn robe that I was wearing before we met in Yungmeng? I took it with me to the pier but I couldn't find it when I woke up. Why.? What happened to it?.

" Wei-Gonzi...do-do you remember the past?"

"Yes...I remember everything now."

"But when and how?"

" Last night...I haven't told Lan Zhan yet and I'm not planning on telling him, atleast not now.

" But how? you had completely lost your memor-... wait! You and Wangji alr-did you- do- Uhm... Wei-Gonzi...is it complete? Did you also get your powers back?

" Yes I have, but I still need to combine my skills to my powers, using a sword won't be a problem with these powers but my skills will still need to improved with the powers that I now have."

Wei Ying explained everything to Lan Xichen hoping to get advice on, what he remembered and about his relationship with Lan Zhan. He didn't feel the need to hide that since he already remembered that Lan Xichen played a big part when they met years ago and that he was the one who urged his baby brother who was shy when it came to Wei Ying but stoic to others. He knew he could count on him in many things, so it was easy for him to tell him everything. Well... everything excluding what they did the previous night. He didn't want to give out any detail that included Lan Zhan especially their intimate moments.

Lan Zhan finished preparing and he looked around the house for Wei Ying, he looked in every room but still he wasn't there. He stepped out of the house and and closed the door and went looking for him. He went to the cold pond, behind the mountain and even at the practice grounds but he still wasn't there. He came back and hoped that maybe he had already returned but he got too scared when he couldn't find him still. He started to panick and fear was visible in his face, his breathing was chaotic and he couldn't help himself but fear for what might have happened to his love.

A few minutes later while going back and forth on the front porch, he spotted his brother but his mind was far from him, he wanted to see no one but his soulmate. Lan Xichen noticed that and he looked at Wei Ying and asked if he had perhaps told Lan Zhan that he was going out. Wei Ying didn't answer but he placed his hand in his chest obove right above his heart and stopped for a few seconds. Lan Xichen was looking at him confused by what Wei Ying was doing when he saw Wei Ying take hurried steps towards the Jingshi. They were already there but they had not yet opened the gate which was like a door and it had blocked the view of Wei Ying . Lan Zhan looked because he only saw his brother.