CHAPTER 28

" I saved you? Lan Zhan...that's not what I remember. You pushed me into the lake while you were passing with your uncle and uncle Jiang, that when he saved me and brought me back to Lotus Cove!"

"WHAT??"

Lan Zhan was so confused by all that Wei Ying was saying. How could that be? Why would he remember something that has never happened before? Who would do such a thing? The Gods would never do that to him. Or was it the person who took the cloth? What is going in here? Lan Zhan thought. He could understand why a misunderstanding was  created between him and Wei Ying, who would gain from all that? But Wei Ying was finished beeing confused and was looking at Lan Zhan and he saw that his mind was troubled. So he pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Lan Zhan, you mean everything I remember is not entirely what happened? How can that be?

He thought for a second and decided...

"Lan Zhan...I don't care what happened in the past, I will find out the truth eventually. But right now don't stress yourself about it ok? Just let it go for now."

"Ok I will, but I will play a soul calming music tomorrow morning, don't go"

Lan Zhan said this with pleading eyes and Wei Ying felt guilty for making Lan Zhan feel that way, he just wasn't sure that Lan Zhan really loved him. But what he knew was that Lan Zhan doesn't lie, he knew he could trust him no matter what he said. And now...here was Lan Zhan, the most admired young man pleading for him to stay. He didn't know if he really could, but when he went to the forest he had decided to go roam the mortal realm. It did sound like a good idea to roam the mortal realm, he would depart from Cloud Rescessess and head to Yungmeng and then explore from there. What was he to do when things were like this?

"Wei Ying...Wei Ying..."

Lan Zhan called him a few times while Wei Ying was lost in his thoughts, he couldn't even hear what Lan Zhan was saying.

"Wei Ying..."

"Oh yes...Lan Zhan...I..I.."

"Wei Ying please...please don't leave me"

Lan Zhan said and Wei Ying gave up and just nodded. He knew he didn't want to leave him either, so it was a relief knowing that Lan Zhan really cared about him but with the little memories he held between him and Lan Zhan he hoped it would be enough reason for him not to leave.

"Lan Zhan... you're asking me to stay with you, but Lan Zhan... do you trully want me to be with you?"

"With all that I am"

"Will you ever touch a maiden or a desciple or even anyone the way you touch me?"

"I have never touched anyone like that, ever, but ok...I promise I won't "

"Will you leave me someday when you find faults in me?'

"Never"

"Will you fight for me if a need arises for you to do so?"

"Until my last breath"

"Okay Lan Zhan...I will put my trust and my life in your hands, but Lan Zhan... make no mistake, I will not hasitate to leave you if you break your promises again...and believe me...you will never see me again if that day comes."

"I will never treat you bad Wei Ying, I will always be by your side, I will comfort you when you feel sad and I will make you happy always. I will pleasure you everyday and I will even cook your favourite meals everyday just like I did now. I wil-.."

"Lan Zhan...did you cook those dishes I ate just now?"

Lan Zhan nodded and Wei Ying let out a gasp.

" I didn't expect you to be able to cook such food, it was delicious Lan Zhan, thank you. But Lan Zhan...what you said about pleasuring me...are you sure you would be able to do that? I mean...what if I really want it everyday or all the time....will you willingly give it to me as I want? But Lan Zhan...don't you think it's impossible since you always think that you will hurt me? And if you say 'everyday', what do you actually mean? I don't want to misunderstand you."

" Why do you think I won't be able to pleasure you? Then we'll have to wait till you're ready now. And Wei Ying...everyday means everyday."

The atmosphere in the Jingshi was slowly becoming a heat wave, the two soulmates were staring at each other that they didn't even blink. They were so engrossed in each other that they didn't even notice that they were actually staring at each other's lips. Wei Ying cleared his throat and sipped his wine, while Lan Zhan kept looking at him with the expression that says...'I want you now!" So. Wei Ying saw that and wanted to tease Lan Zhan and with that he said...

"Lan Zhan...why are you looking at me like that, are you drooling over me? I mean...it's like you have undressed me already. Well...I really don't mind it if you eat me, cause I'm thirsty and hungry for you."

Wei Ying said and licked his lips seductively, he was doing it on purpose and it was like he knew Lan Zhan was holding himself just like he did when they made love.  Wei Ying liked it rough and Lan Zhan couldn't even try to do that, he thought he was hurting Wei Ying and would stop. But Lan Zhan loved doing those things with Wei Ying and he knew he would not go further than necessary. Lan Zhan never shifted his gaze from Wei Ying and when Wei Ying licked his lips, Lan Zhan parted his unknowingly, and that made Wei Ying become too naughty. He stood up and went onto Lan Zhan's side and sat on Lan Zhan's lap.

"Lan Zhan what do you actually feel when you're insides me?' I'm really curious you know?"

"Shameless!"

Wei Ying abruptly stood up and sat on top of Lan Zhan, straddling his legs and grinding his semi hard member against Lan Zhan's already hard member. He continued to tease Lan Zhan until Lan Zhan couldn't take it anymore, he held Wei Ying's waist and held him in place and said...

"Wei Ying...if you don't stop what you're doing right now I swear by the Gods I will wreck you till you can't walk tomorrow, and I will not care if you're swollen or tired"

"Lan Zhan....you're the shameless one here"