CHAPTER 9

Lan Zhan stood up and went closer to Wei Ying, he stood there looking at nothing else but his lips. Wei Ying looked in his eyes and expected to find the lust that was in Jiang Cheng's eyes when he tried to touch him years ago. But he found that there was nothing that was scary in his eyes, infact, there was a spark that flashed everytime after blinking in Lan Zhan's eyes. " Wei Ying...wh-why did.. y-you..not..wear..proper robes? His breath hitcthed in ever sentence and his body trembled and his eyes never left Wei Ying's lips, not even for a second.

" I wanted to wear them in the morning after taking a bath, uh..I'm sorry if I-..I make you uncomfortable" Wei Ying sat down feeling his face heat up. He was blushing for some reason he didn't understand, but what confused him was he didn't feel uncomfortable when Lan Zhan was looking at him the way he did. Lan Zhan sat back down but he was never the same, he felt heat rise up in hi stomach and he felt something painfully on his lower body. They continued sipping there tea and wine in silence until they heard a knock on the door.

Lan Zhan stood up and went to the door and he found that it was his brother and a maiden who had came to deliver their food. He stood by the door and thanked the maiden after taking the tray from her. Lan Xichen stood there waiting for his brother to invite him in but when he didn't he smiled and asked him.
" Wangji... aren't you going to invite me in? " Lan Zhan didn't know to explain to him why he shouldn't, but when Lan Xichen saw Lan Zhan's face turn red he knew something was happening for him not to low him. Lan Zhan didn't say anything and lowered his head when Lan Xichen finally understood." Wangji,
I will get going now, I just came here to check if you're alright, but now I see you're more than alright. Good night to you two."

Lan Xichen left and Lan Zhan went inside with the tray of food and he was amazed to find two more bottles of wine on the table, with Wei Ying smiling nervously at Lan Zhan. He had to buy a few bottles the night before since he didn't want to be worried about Lan Zhan while being alone with him. Wei Ying blushed at the thought of what he had done while he was alone with the unresponsive Lan Zhan. He would come very close to Lan Zhan's face and look at him thoroughly since he didn't get the chance to while he was awake. He developed a habbit of pecking Lan Zhan's lips and would tremble everytime he wiped his body and worse when he changed his clothes.

Lan Zhan sat down and placed the tray on the table,prepared the dishes and placed them infornt of Wei Ying. " Wei Ying...you should eat something first before opening those bottles. You look like you haven't been eating well, come on...eat something"  Wei Ying didn't like the taste of the Lan clan meals, since he liked spicy food he would rather drink than eat. He saw Lan Zhan looking at him with a frown and he immediately out the wind jar on the table and dished up food to eat. Lan Zhan kept on placing bits of food in Wei Ying's bowl and he really like it. He was happy that Lan Zhan did care about him. They ate their food in silence and when they were edine Lan Zhan took the tray to the other room and came back to Wei Ying.

" Wei Ying...you must be exhausted staying by my side the whole time, you should go to sleep now and rest." " Uh!..Lan Zhan...let me finish my wine first, please...sit with me for a minute." Lan Zhan obliged, his could he not, when he had been dreaming of staying next to Wei Ying for a long time. He sat down and Wei Ying started to feel a bit tipsy with now three jars gulped down and one was almost finished. He looked at Lan Zhan who was adding sandlewood incense sticks to the burner and he sniffed the air around him and smiled. " Lan Zhan... you always smell like this, I love this smell, it always calms me down and relaxed me. Lan Zhan do you know...You always looks so serious whenever we are together. Can't you loosen up a bit,I won't bite."

Wei Ying said looking deep into Lan Zhan's eyes and and licked the dripping wine on his lips after gulping it all in one go. Lan Zhan looking at his lips again which were perched and plump, he unconsciously licked his own lower lip and gulped down hard. Wei Ying was by not a little drunk but his mind was very clear. That's how he was, no matter how drunk he was, his mind was as sharp as he is sober if not more. " Lan Zhan...why are you looking at me like that?" Wei Ying said seductively and stood up and went towards Lan Zhan. " Let's go sleep, come on" he brought out his hand for Lan Zhan to hold it so he could stand up. Lan Zhan looked at the hand and liked at Wei Ying, then he stood up himself and stepped back from Wei Ying.

Wei Ying chuckled and walked to the bedroom where he was to sleep. Lan Zhan followed and went to his room with his eyes focusing on Wei Ying's visible body as he went. He got inside the room and sat down holding his racing heart that was now getting impatient with him for not doing what he should. He sat there for a few minutes while thinking about Wei Ying in his thin inner robes and his body started to heat up. He tried to memories his features under the robes and his plump lips. He felt his lower region slowly become painful and he didn't understand what was happening with him. He tried to brush it off and take off his shoes and then his robes and within seconds he was left in his thin inner robes. He was about to take the quilt from the bottom of the bed when he accidentally touched his manhood.

He hissed in pain and sat down holding it, it was more painfully than any pain he had ever felt. Whe the pain lessened he touched his erection and a silent moan left his mouth. " Why do I feel like this, what's happening?" He was confused but didn't stop touching his erection without even stroking it but he felt like he was on the moon.