CHAPTER 17

He went in and avoided having to meet Lan Xichen when he knew he was breaking the Lan clan rules by bringing alcohol in Cloud Rescessess. Lan Zhan was the one to let him do whatever he wanted but he knew that if he was to be seen then Lan Zhan would get in trouble since they live in the same house. He didn't want to cause a misunderstanding between Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen, also Lan Qiren. He took a long way to the Jingshi and when he arrived at  Lan Zhan's the gate, he noticed the same maiden who brought food that morning standing in the porch.

He hid himself behind the Jingshi gate and waited to see what was going to happen. He watched in as the maiden walked back and forth like she was nervous about something and before she finally knocked on the door. After a few minutes the door opened wide enough for the maiden to peek inside to as if she was looking for someone. He watched on as he saw Lan Zhan standimg in the middle of the door. He extended his hands and took the tray from the maiden and bowed.

"Lan-er-Gongzi, where is your friend, is he gone.?

The young maiden asked and Lan Zhan's answer was "Mn." And the young maiden smiled and began twisting her fingers. Wei Ying who was looking in anticipation until he saw Lan Zhan get back inside and closed the door. The young maiden remained there on the porch and not moving. Wei Ying thought that maybe Lan Zhan had asked her to wait, so he also waited to see wha what going on. After what seemed like twenty minutes the young maiden went towards the door and held the handle. She listened in frnanfew minutes then she opened the door and went inside the house.

Wei Ying came out of his hiding feeling like he was being suffocated, he took a step and he felt his knees go weak. He forced himself and to go inside and waited on the porch. He took deep breaths in but his heart couldn't calm itself down after being betrayed by the eyes. His heart felt like it was supposed to work together with the eyes to see the love that was in Lan Zhan's heart by his actions. Now his eyes made his heart see the only thing he dreaded to see in his entire life after he met Lan Zhan.

He steadied himself by the door and listened in, he couldn't hear anything, he was confused as to what Lan Zhan and the maiden had to be doing inside, alone when it was inappropriate for an unmarried maiden to step into the house of an unmarried man, let alone at night. He tried to listen in some more but still couldn't hear anything, he had no knowledge of the Jingshi being Silent Chambers. He heard it was called that way, but he thought it was called that because Lan Zhan didn't like loud noises or even talking.

He decided to open the door after about thirty minutes of struggling with his feelings and went inside. He looked around and couldn't see the young maiden or Lan Zhan by the dining area. He left the door open forgetting to close it out of anticipation. Going over to the Lan Zhan's bedroom and slowly opened the door to check inside but he didn't see anyone. He got so confused and impatient as he thought that his eyes have shown him the truth. He stood there trying to question himself if what he saw was true. He thought if it was true then why couldn't he find Lan Zhan and the maiden he saw walking inside the Jingshi. He scratched the back if his head thinking when he heard something. He out the four jars if wine on the table and asked himself questions again and again until....

He heard a voice coming from the washroom, he walked closer and tried to listen in. What he heard made him slowly fall to his knees and cover his ears. His body became weak and his chest felt heavy,  cold sweat ran on his spine and he felt numb. He tried to explain to himself what he was hearing but his heart was too busy crying out and refused to answer him. He started shaking and and his heart felt like it grew ten times its size as it became more painful for him to bear.

His heart was running a marathon without any competitors, it was taking his body on a wild route that he didn't even notice or feel it when his mark burned. The pain in his heart was betrayed his eyes and there was no way to convince it otherwise. He steadied himself and as he tried to stand up again but he couldn't. Tears refused to come out of his glittering eyes without a reason, his eyes demanded to see his body to see if what they had seen was true as a last request from his heart. He dragged himself to the washroom door and held the door handle, he tried again to stand up and when he did, he breathed in and out a few times and turned the handle.

What his eyes saw made him see what his heart was asking for all along, Proof! His eyes had finally confirmed that what they saw was indeed the truth. The glitters in his eyes tried to hang in to the eyelids, refusing to fall down until he heard what made him cry. It was painful sobbs and even thought they were not loud, they were enough to changed the atmosphere in the washroom. He saw the young maiden clinging to Lan Zhan, touching him the way he touched him.

Her soft moans had filed the room that she didn't notice there was another presence in the washroom. Lan Zhan was in the bath tub with his clothes on and the maiden was kissing his neck and rubbing his abbs while calling out ' Lan-er-Gongzi ' repeatedly. Lan Zhan turned his head sideways, feeling hot and the young maiden's hot breaths were not doing him any justice. The young maiden succeeded in untying his robes and exposed his chest. Lan Zhan took off the part of his robes that were covering his chest and pushed them down to his waist.

The young maiden was over the moon by Lan Zhan's actions which to her meant she was doing a great job and that she should continue exploring more of his body. She went behind him and placed her head in his shoulder while her hands roamed his chest all the way to the mark right above his chest. Her moans were intoxicating and Lan became more needy that usual and his breathing became heavy as he  was being  pleasured.