CHAPTER 11 🔞

He rubbed Lan Zhan's neck and caressed the back of his head while pulling Lan Zhan's hairpin and left his hair messy. He untied his headband and Lan Zhan abruptly stopped.

" Wei Ying...do you know what touching of the headband means?" " Lan Zhan...I know...it's in the Lan clan rules, I've read it while copying the rules. Lan Zhan...I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but what I know is when you touch me my mind hurts and my body reacts different to my mind. My heart pounds like it's coming out of my chest, everytime I'm next to you I can't help but wish you would squeeze my waist close to you and do unspeakable things to me. You know Lan Zhan...when I finished my punishment I was so disappointed, knowing I would never be close to you again...it tore me apart and that's why I agreed when Nie Huisang invited me for a drink. I didn't know Jiang Ch–.." Lan Zhan stopped him from finishing the name that brings out the evil that he doesn't know where it came from.

He captured Wei Ying's lips again and this time he deepened the kiss, it was gentle with moans escaping Wei Ying's mouth everytime he tried to gasp for air. Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying breathlessly and when Wei Ying was about to gasp for air he entered his carven, he  didn't even have to fight for dominance because Wei Ying had already given control to him. Wei Ying lifted his lower body to touch Lan Zhan's and Lan Zhan gasped and stopped. Looking into Wei Ying's eyes and he asked again just to make sure.

" Wei Ying...do you know what it means if we go further than this? I don't want you to regret it in the morning. Do you know what you asked me to do?" " Lan Zhan...please stop asking me, it feels so good when you do what you do to me. I want you, Lan Zhan...I want you to do whatever you want to me. Make me feel good, I promise I won't complain." Wei Ying rubbed Lan Zhan's clothed member in between his thighs with his knee and opened Lan Zhan's top part of his inner robe. Lan Zhan tried so hard not to feel anything but it was already late with Wei Ying breathing hot air onto his face and his head tilted backwards exposing his neck. That was it for Lan Zhan, his self control was thrown out of the window and he connected their lips again exploring Wei Ying's mouth while pleasurable moans left Wei Ying's mouth willingly.

He untied Wei Ying's inner robe and explored his chest while leaving his mouth and nibble on his neck, and all the way to his chest. He found the erected buds waiting for him to suck pleasurably and he touched  and twisted it while he took the other into his mouth and sucked while gently biting on it. Wei Ying was a moaning mess and he opened his legs, exposing his entire body to Lan Zhan. He arched his back when Lan Zhan went down to his stomach and V-line all the way to his painful erection which stood up proudly waiting to be sated. Lan Zhan stopped for a minute while he untied his robes and exposed his broad chest that Wei Ying was fascinated about.

He touched Lan Zhan's chest and slightly opened his mouth while running his hand on his entire chest, from his neck to Lan Zhan's nipples. He opened his legs wide as Lan Zhan went down and take the tip of his member in his mouth and licked it "aaah! Lan Zhan...Lan Zhan...aahhh! " Wei Ying moaned out loud and Lan Zhan didn't want to dissapoint, he fully took his erection inside his mouth so that it doesn't hurt anymore. He sucked it while he was looking at Wei Ying's every move and rubbing his pink buds with the one hand while he took the other inside his mouth. He sucked Wei Ying good while bobbimg his head up and down as it hit his ovula. He hit it repeatedly until Wei Ying released deep in his mouth.

He licked his mouth and came back to Wei Ying's face, he was a breathing mess and his eyes were kept closed after the pleasure he had been receiving. Lan Zhan adjusted his breathing and kissed Wei Ying with their bodies connected to each other making Lan Zhan go crazy with the sensation he was feeling. Wei Ying was no different, he had just released but somehow he wanted more...and he was not afraid to ask for it. "Lan-..Zhan...please give me more, I-I can't ge-get enough please Lan Zhan...more.." Wei Ying's face showed that he was in need of something, Lan Zhan's perfect blowjob couldn't quench his thirst for pleasure bacause he wanted more.

" Wei Ying...if you let me move past this point there's no coming back, do you understand what I mean.?" Wei Ying didn't understand so he didn't answer. " Wei Ying...you choose one of the two options. It's either you let me pleasure you like I did just now, and we will be fine you won't be in pain anymore I guarantee you and tomorrow we will act as if nothing happened. Or you let me inside you, it's going to be painful, but Wei Ying...once I enter you...you're mine...and mine alone to have forever. So...Wei Ying...which one do you prefer?" Wei Ying's answer was simple for him. He aligned his butt with Lan Zhan's member and rubbed his ass against the hardness of Lan Zhan's penis. Making Lan Zhan hiss in pain because he had been hard for too long.

He gave Lan Zhan a naughty smile and Lan Zhan kneeled on the bed with his hand on Wei Ying's thighs and let Wei Ying do his this. Wei Ying rubbed his ass on the hard erection and moaned as the tip of Lan Zhan's member touched his hole and it started pulsating like it had a hearbeart. Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying's hole and he went so high that he thought he was going to die, with the friction Wei Ying was creating, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his head tilted leaving him with silent moans that even Wei Ying couldn't hear. Wei Ying was not satisfied with that. He grabbed Lan Zhan's thighs and pulled then so that the tip of his erection touched his hole.

Lan Zhan moaned his name softly " Wei Ying..." He lost it and grabbed Wei Ying's thighs and opened his legs wide. He saw that his hole was leaking precum, he aligned his erection with his hole and went back to kiss his lips as he slowly moved into Wei Ying's hole. He kissed him hard and went an inch further until Wei Ying whimpered underneath him and a tear left his eye. Lan Zhan kissed him again while caressing his chest and sucking his nipples. Wei Ying moaned again and this time louder than before, he felt full and he was too embarrassed to look at Lan Zhan's member to see its size. He thought Lan Zhan was fully in when he felt him move in again. His insides of his hole expanded more and more as Lan Zhan went in, every inch earning a moan and he himself couldn't handle it " Wei Ying.....

Wei Ying's tears kept falling silently and Lan Zhan kissed him rough to lessen the pain as he moved in again and Wei Ying lost it and turned his head away while painful sobbs left his mouth. He was in so much pain that his whole body trembled from it, by the time Lan Zhan was fully inside he felt the warmth of the hole his member was in and he became insane "Wei Ying...aaah... Wei Ying...I...aahhh Wei Ying....I love you...I loved you so much. I...aaah I've loved you for so many years. I love you...." Wei Ying was crying but surprised by what Lan Zhan had said so, he asked while still sobbing " Lan Zhan...(sobs) what do you mean? (Sobs) why don't I know about th–...aaahhhh! Lan Zhan....(crying) Lan... Zhan...it hurts Lan Zhan....!!"
Wei Ying cried so hard... But Lan Zhan wasn't moving yet, he just put it in and stopped after it was fully lodged in.

🔞To be continued...🔞

So tell me guys...what do you think?  was it so bad or a little bad? Let me know in the comments. Like I said...it is my first time so hope I didn't dissapoint you too much.

Sorry guys, I'll do better next time.🤗🤗