CHAPTER 33

It had been three hours since Wei Ying started looking for Lan Zhan but still couldn't find the opening that swallowed him up while while still naked. Wei Ying blamed himself over an over for not telling Lan Zhan the truth which he wasn't sure he knew, and now he thought what he had been hiding from him all along must be the reason for his dissapearance. He started to panick as he paced back and forth in the cold pond without even realising he was in the cold that he disliked feeling.

He tried to calm his pace and by that time his tears began to find its way out of his eyes, he knew by then that it was impossible to find the opening that swallowed him up because it must have been closed shut after it took him in. He sat down on the big rock where Lan Zhan had neatly folded and put his robes, he picked the robes up and smelled the sandlewood scent that came out of it and that made him cry even more. He missed Lan Zhan so much and knowing that he was in danger added more pain to his heart. He held his robes with his right hand and swiped his other hand across and Lan Zhan's robes dissapeared. He had simply put them in his spiritual pouch which no mortal eyes could ever see.

He sat there for a few minutes trying to find another way to find him but his mind was clouded due to the emotions that flooded his mind continuously disturbing his qigong in the process. His core power became unstable and he felt himself loose control and even get angrier than he had ever been. He tried to shit down his core power but he still couldn't, he decided to dive into the deepest part of the cold pond to calm his core power before it broke apart his golden core, which could ultimately kill him within a few minutes.

He didn't feel the coldness of the water as he dived down deep and he sat down at the bottom of the cold pond and closed his eyes to meditate and cultivate his power. He knew he was going to need it when he was to find Lan Zhan or when he found him because he swore to himself to eliminate whatever or whoever had taken his soulmate away from him. It took him and hour to reach the first level of meditation and three hours for him to reach the last level and byuen he felt his body begin to regulate it's power orderly.

Before he could even open his eyes, he heard a voice calling out his name, he opened his eyes but didn't look around because he felt who or what it could be. He lowered his head and connected his hands as if he was praying. The voice came near and nearer and by the time he felt like a few minutes he suddenly felt cold on his cheeks, which made him open his eyes. He liked around and found himself in a cave, it was very cold with unfrozen water flowing on the other side of the wall which connected to the stream infront of him and behind him and flow to the unknown direction which emitted light from the reflection of the Sun through the small cave opening, and bouncing from towards him.

He liked around but before he could fully tirn around, he heard the voice again. This time it was closer and smoother or more like that of an Angela she concluded.

"Wei Wuxian, welcome. In sorry but we do t have much time here, you need to save Wangji as soon as possible."

He tilted his head a he heard the older lady address Lan Zhan by his name and not even using his last name. Just as he was about to get more inquisitive, the older lady spoke again.

"Wei Wuxian, there's no need blaming you for for not trusting Wangji enough to tell him these important facts. As for me...I am the first and last Gusu Lan Clan female leader... Lan Xuan. Now let's get back to the important part, we're running out of time. You need to control your temperament  because this task is the most challenging of all, it tests your love, your patience and most importantly...your endurance.  You need to meditate now because you cannot go like that, let's start. I will play Guqin and you find your peaceful place."

Just like that, Wei Ying didn't even say much to the women as he lowered his head all the time she spoke, he knew what she had said was right and he wanted to know so many things but it was not the right time to do that. He sat down on the ever flowing cold water and closed his eyes. The former Lan clan female leader played her Guqin' and Wei Ying closed his eyes. The soul calming melody was what he needed and it was played so beautifully and so skillfully that he didn't take too long to enter the first level of meditation. He reached the last if the four levels and he felt lighter and more energetic than he previously was, his chest was stronger as he felt his muscles swell up and his core power run through his whole body as it supplied power to the golden core.

He was about to open his eyes when he heard the Lan Xuan speak, and sounded to be a bit further away from him in every word he said.

"Wei Wuxian...find him with your heart, if you trully live him then you are the only one who can find him. We the Gods cannot find him and this task was not assigned by us, you need to find his as quickly as you can before something bad happens.Go on and bring him back!!"

With that, Elder Lan Xuan's voice was silent, and Wei Ying opened his eyes. He was surprised to find himself in the spiritual realm. He knew this because he had been here multiple times over the year, he walked towards the cave which him and his mom escaped to when they were chased by the evil before he was born.

(Quick recap...Changse Sanren was attacked by the men who were sent by madam Yu and they were helped by the desciples Jiang Fengmian had sent. They went to an old house where they were to live and hide from madam Yu until he sends for them to come meet him. Changse Sanren was unconscious for the next six months which made Wei Changze worried, but Changse Sanren was with his unborn baby in the spiritual world which he was given tasks to complete so he would walk out safe with his mother. He grew from an infant to a two year old overnight and was successful in his mission.)

He walked towards a familiar path which led to the cave him and his mother slept in his spiritual years. Upon reaching the entrance, he smelled something rotten coming from inside the cave. It was so strong that he even waited to throw up at the fist whiff. He held his finger up to his temple while the other was on his throat. Red glow came out of his fingers and in an instant it went to where he had placed his fingers. He walked in after that as he blocked his sense of smell with the hand that was placed on his throat and the other....well....let's just make it a surprise now shall we...?