Chapter 1: The News

This story at the moment takes place in 1984 season 2. After el came back, it turned out that hopper had her the entire time in his cabin for safety reasons. *basically the whole scene in episode 8 season 2*. After el got reunited with everyone. The boys were at their first year of middle school, 7th grade but el was homeschooled for safety purposes. As we all know hopper adopted her. El really wanted to go with them at school because she was quite bored at home all day but she had no other choice.

*Flashback*

Third person's pov

El's pov

I was at the cabin, alone as always. I was so bored at the cabin all day. I wanted to go to school. I don't even know how school is. The boys always tell me all the news at school, the drama and everything since I'm not going there.

It sounds fun. They always complain about school though. About how much they hate it. I believe them but at the same time I don't. I've never experienced that so I can't really understand them. I just wish I was normal.

Mike, my boyfriend visits me the most after school, he knows that hopper works all day so he comes to keep me company which is cute. I already lost my powers from using them too much after everything that has happened with the monsters etc. (a/n: don't ask why or how😭I don't even know)

I could go to school if I wanted to but hopper said its best I don't go yet. He's way too protective. I understand him but I still want to be free. One day there was a knock on the door. A secret one the boys made actually. Hopper's is different so I know it's him

Dustin chose some weird rythym which is kind of funny. I opened the door to see all the four boys standing there smiling at me. "hey!!" they all said smiling. "hey!" I said happy to see them. I loved when they came to visit me.

They walked in. We went into my room. "Soo we brought snacks!" Dustin said excitedly as the others smiled. "We went to the store after school, Dustin is hungry-" lucas said but Dustin punched his arm making lucas groan in pain

"I'm not the only one hungry" Dustin said. "Let's just eat guys" will said giggling. I could help but laugh. They're acting like kids sometimes.

We started eating sweets and snacks. "so how's school?" I asked. "the same" Mike replied. "It was awful, we've her history today and the time wouldn't pass fast at all" Dustin complained

"Ooo there was an argument between two girls today" lucas started saying smirking. They like drama. "Go on" I said giggling knowing they wanted to tell me anyways

"A girl was talking to the other girl's boyfriend and she got mad" lucas said. "The two were just talking about an exercise the girl needed help with, the guy helped her but it seemed like they were flirting or something to be honest so the argument started" Dustin explained.

I frowned and looked at Mike. Wondering if he's talking to any other girls at school. I never thought of it that way to be honest. Mike is the first boy I've kissed. He kissed me to be exact.

We're kind of dating now, he even asked me to go to the snow Ball with him this year. I of course accepted cause he's my boyfriend and I like him. Mike was the one who found me in the woods. I know Dustin and lucas were with him that night but mike was the one who offered to help instead of leaving me there like a lost puppy.

I appreciate that from him a lot. It feels like I owe him. I do like him. I don't know what love is so I suppose it feels like this. We're young anyways but yeah.

"Why are you looking at me el?" Mike asked. "nothing" I said faking a smile. To be honest, I didn't really mind because I know Mike wouldn't do such a thing. I trust him.