Romantic Getaway - Day One, Part Five: A Sunset Meal and Cuddle

Hi Readers: Sorry for the longer delay than normal in writing a new chapter for you guys. But now, I'm back and ready to write some more romance for you guys with the Caseys on their yacht. What do you guys think of them having a yacht as "their place" to go be alone and have romantic time with each other? Let me know in the comments, or send me a message. Also, please let me know what you think of this chapter. Here we go with Chapter Twenty; Part Five of Matt and Gabby's Romantic Getaway on "The Shay".

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was finally time for something that Matt has been planning for his beautiful wife for a while, something that the chef has been helping him with; and he's glad that it's finally time for the surprise that he has for his wife, which he knows that she'll enjoy. And he's definitely going to enjoy something that he's going to get after dinner, which is a chance to give his wife a bunch of love (again) as he holds her in his arms. Now that's going to be something that he loves doing, especially when she's wearing this nice dress that she's wearing for him; a dress that's different than any dress that he's seen his wife wear for him. But what makes it different? Well, that would be the fact that it's a backless dress, that hangs very low on her body; and it's also much shorter than any dress that he's seen her wear before. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't like the dress. Rather, it's the complete opposite; because Matt absolutely loves the dress that his wife is wearing for him. "Wow." Turning to look at Matt as she heard him, Gabby smiled as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Really?" Matt just looked at his girl when she said that, the husband clearly able to see that she was nervous.

"Hey, why are you nervous?" Gabby took a breath when Matt asked her that question. "Are you sure that this isn't too much? I mean..." Matt shook his head as Gabby stared to ask him whether this was too much for their date. "Hey, look at me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before watching as he got nice and close to her; pushing her against the edge of the counter, Matt smirked as there was now no room in between him and his wife as she was right against his chest (just like he wanted). Moving his hand to her neck as he looked into her eyes, Matt smiled as he bent down and kissed his beautiful wife softly. Putting her hand on Matt's neck as she kissed him softly, Gabby smiled as she took things nice and slow with the man of her dreams; after which, she listened to Matt as he whispered to her this evening. "Baby, you look gorgeous. That's a fact. Me and the boys both tell you that every day." Gabby laughed a bit when she said that. "And I promise you, that you look smoking hot in this dress. And I mean it with my entire heart." Gabby just smiled as she heard Matt say that, before looking at her husband's shirt; she then went to grab one of the buttons.

"Hey, last time I checked we haven't had supper yet; that means that you need to keep those hands away from my shirt Ms. Casey." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that she needs to keep her hands away from his shirt, even though she knows that's the last thing that he really wants her to do; he wants her to touch him, and just give him the pleasure that she always gives him. And she wants to give it to him, because he's the man of her dreams; and the only man that she's ever loved the way she loves him. There's just this way that Matt looks at her that makes her feel like the luckiest man in the entire world. "Promise me something?" Matt agreed with Gabby when she asked him to promise her something, ready to do just that. "Promise me that you wake up with me in bed tomorrow morning." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby ask him to wake up in bed together in the morning, which is definitely something that he plans on doing; especially since he knows that his girl is wearing some lingerie for him. "Hey, that's not even something that you need to worry about Gabby. I'm going to be in bed with you when you wake up in the morning. It's where I want to be after all."

Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before looking at the man of her dreams; she then went to hug him and just held him close to her. God, the way this man makes her feel is incredible, and she's so proud to call Matt her husband; which is something that Matt definitely knows each and every day. Bending down, Matt smirked as he went ahead and kissed his beautiful wife's neck. Moaning as he did that, Gabby just laughed as it was really sexy. She then leaned back and stared into Matt's eyes, before kissing him softly as she went ahead and started to take things nice and slow with the man she loves like crazy. "I love you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that she loves him, especially since he feels the same way; Gabby truly is his world, and he's so glad that she's his wife. And even better, that she's the mother of his children, which she will be to ALL of his children, as there is only one biological mother of his children. They will fertilize her egg if they have to use a surrogate, which is something that he wants to do for her sake. But that's not what they need to think about right now, not when they have to go on their date; which is something that he's ready for.