Time to Strip Down, and Relax in Bed - Part Two

Laying down on Matt's chest shortly after cuddling up to him, Gabby smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that she wants to do right now; she wants to hold the man she loves close to her, and she wants to just hold him close to her. Running his hand up and down Gabby's back as soon as they hold each other close, Matt smiled as he proceeded to tug the covers up on top of the both of them. "Comfortable?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was comfortable, as she most definitely was comfortable in his arms. "Oh, I definitely am; because this is exactly what we both want to do right now, hold each other close as we cuddle in bed and talk." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving his hand to her back; after which, he stroked it with his thumb and smiled as he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly while they held each other close. And let's just say that it was exactly what they want to do right now. They just want to hold each other close, and they want to relax with each other. But now, they need to talk about the stress that she's under; and how it (might) be affecting their daughter right now (which they don't want).

"I'm glad to see that you guys are breathing." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, because that's exactly what she needs to do right now. "I know that I need to breathe, and just need to take it easy right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving his hand to her back and stroking it with his thumb; after which he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "I just want to say this, I really hate what happened down there; it never should've happed, and I wish I would've stopped it." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know baby, you don't need to say it." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby tell him that, as he felt like he did need to say it. "No, I think I do need to say it; because that way, you know from me that I have regrets about all of this." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know you do baby, and I'm just glad that this is what we're doing right now." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, smiling as he felt the same way as he wanted to do this too. "Believe me, I want to do this as well. And afterwards, I still want to look at some of your designs." Gabby agreed.

"And we will, but I just want to relax with you right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, ready to do just that. "And we will do just that for now, I promise." Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that, before putting her hand on his chest; after which, she stroked his chest (while also bending down and kissing it softly). "God, I love it when you do that." Gabby laughed, agreeing with Matt as he said that; after which, she laid her head down as they cuddled up to each other once again. Moving his hand to her arm, Matt smiled as he stroked it with her thumb; after which, Matt wrapped his arm around her back and turned his head to kiss her forehead softly. "I'm just glad that you're comfortable right now." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as that most definitely is something that she wants to do right now; she just wants to cuddle up to the man she loves, and she wants to hold him close for a while. "This is something I want to do. Promise me that we stay like this for a while?" Matt nodded, agreeing with Gabby as he stroked her back; after which, he turned her head and just smiled as he kissed her forehead softly (as a way to calm her down, which it did).

"Oh, we will stay like this for a while. I mean, I am comfortable too." Gabby smiled, agreeing with Matt as he said that; after which, she laid her head down on his chest and cuddled up to him. And let's just say that Matt definitely loved the feeling of his beautiful wife cuddling up to him like that, as it was very comfortable. "God, I am so glad that you cuddled up to me like that." Gabby smirked and agreed with Matt as he said that, before moving so that he could press his chest against his chest; after which, Matt decided that he wanted to do something. But first, he was going to ask his girl. "Want me to take off your bra?" Looking up at Matt, Gabby smirked as that was exactly what she wanted to do right now. "Yes please. But I really don't think that we're going to look at my designs, because I need to relax; for the sake of the baby." Matt sighed as he heard Gabby say that, after which he took off her bra for her (just like she wanted him to do); afterwards, he threw it onto the ground. But before he could throw it onto the ground, Gabby cuddled up to him (moving her breasts against his chest in the process); and god, was that a turn on. "Fuck, that was hot baby." Gabby smirked, agreeing.