Pregnancy Diary #2: Grace Elizabeth Casey

Day 30: July 27, 2019
Today was the day, the day that I have been waiting my entire life for. Today I got to tell the man of my dreams that I'm pregnant with our second child. But this time around, I was able to find out about the pregnancy at the same time as the love of my life. And his reaction to the fact that we're pregnant? Well, that's obvious. He's thrilled, and he doesn't care about the fact that our baby boys Matteo and Noah are only 14 weeks old. (Which means that I got pregnant when they were 10 weeks old). God, that fact still blows my mind. The fact that I gave birth just 14 weeks ago, but now I'm 4 weeks pregnant. But as I just said, I am so glad that's the case. There's nothing like it, and I am more than ready to deal with it; to deal with a pregnancy, while also taking care of Matteo and Noah. But god, just the idea of Matteo and Noah being older brothers is something that I love already, and that's due to the fact that they are going to be great big brothers. They are going to be so protective of our baby girl, a baby girl that I already know I'm pregnant with.

I can't explain how I already know that I'm having a girl, but I just know it somehow; and I know that Matt wants to have a girl too, because he told me that. He told me that he wants to have a daughter, and I'm more than okay with that; because I feel the same way, I want to have a daughter. I want to have a daughter that I can watch sleep on Matt's chest, just like I do all the time; and I already know that I'm going to have to give up that spot when you're born sweetheart. I know that she's going to be there, and that I'm not longer going to be the only woman in Matt's life. And I'm completely okay with that, as long as I'm the only woman who gets to make love to him. And that's exactly what I'm always going to be, especially when we both love each other so much. God, the way we celebrated the fact that I'm pregnant with Grace, the name that we have for our girl, it was incredible; and it just got even hotter when we were in the shower to clean up. But that isn't something that we need to think about right now, which is what we'll do.

But right now, we're just going to celebrate; celebrate that fact that we learned that I was pregnant on my birthday, did I forget to mention that? I learned that I was pregnant on my birthday this year, and it's absolutely perfect. I couldn't have scripted it better. I'm just so damn happy right now, and I am more than ready to just be a mother to three beautiful children; children that were fathered by the love of my life, Matthew Casey. God, I still can't believe that I even doubted that we would still be married a year earlier, when I was in Puerto Rico on my last birthday; but now, we're still married, and we even just renewed our vows. And that was great, but now I just want to relax and have fun with the man I love; but not too much fun, as we already had sex today. God, it's so great and I loved it; but now, it's enough and we just need to relax and talk about the designs that I want to create with ELLA Creations. Yes, you heard that right sweetie; your mama is a fashion designer, and she's already starting to create a legacy for you. God, I love that idea.

Don't you? The idea of you following in my footsteps and taking over the company in the future; but unfortunately, it's not going to be the entire company. That's going to be your brothers' job. But the truth is, I think you'll be okay with that when you figure out just how much work that goes into running a company; because it's a lot, and I have always worried about your daddy. And that's especially the case when he has PTSD. Yes sweetie, your daddy has something called PTSD; and that means that your daddy has a doggy, but you can't always play with him. Rather, you need to ask daddy if you can play with him first. God, I still love saying that, your daddy. You are going to be so loved by him sweetheart, and I hope you're ready to be smothered in his love, because that's something that most definitely is going to happen. But for now, you're only stuck with the love that he can give to you through me; but god, I can't wait until you can meet your daddy in person. But for now, you're stuck with me. But now, back to just relaxing with papa Matthew.

God, I love him so much; and I am so glad that this is what we're going to do on my birthday, just relax with each other in bed. We're just going to hold each other close, and we're going to have such a nice day. We've already had a nice day so far, and I can only imagine that we're going to continue having a great day together; and that's why I don't really want to write too long, because I want to concentrate on your handsome daddy. And I mean it when I say handsome sweetie. God, he's so damn sexy; and I am so glad that he's my husband. Sorry if I'm going into so much detail sweetie, but that's what happens when you're pregnant. You get pregnancy brain, and you get a bit distracted when it comes to what you really want to write; and that's what's happening right now. But for now, I am more than okay with writing to you Grace. I can't wait to meet you baby girl, and I am so glad that you're going to be our daughter next year; and even better, you're going to be born right before your daddy's birthday...and he's going to love that so much.

He's going to be able to wake up with you on his chest as his first birthday as a daddy. Yes, you heard that right; his first birthday as a daddy. We had you and your brothers in a single year, and we are so glad that's the case. Grace, I want to let you know this; you're already so loved and will always be loved for the rest of your life. I promise.

We love you sweetheart,
Mommy and Daddy XO