Chapter Forty-Two, Part One

Hi Readers: Sorry for the long delay in between these chapters. However, I had to go have a nice meal; a meal that I really enjoyed but now, I am back and ready to continue writing this nice story for you guys. A story that I hope you guys are enjoying. Now, what do you say we get back to the story? Here we go with Chapter Forty-Two, another chapter with the Halsteads.

Note to Readers: I may have mentioned a different location for their home in the past. However, I have decided to use a different location from now on (I use real homes from Zillow to help write my stories). So, please forgive me for the lack of continuity.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Halstead Home, Kailua – She decided that she needed to do something to relax, something other than just breathe and sit down in bed. And while she could definitely ask Jay to give her a massage, that wasn't what she wanted to do right now as he was making her one of her favorite meals. So, she decided to do something else for herself, something that will help her relax. And let's just say that it was something that Jay would love to be doing with her, as she was currently taking a bath. A nice bath with some jets, which gave her everything that she needed right now. Not only did it give her a massage (a bit), but it also relaxed all of the muscles; the muscles that were all tense ever since she had a fight with her father, which also brought on some doubts. Doubts that she was going to have to talk to Jay about. And just what doubts might that be? Doubts that she even wants her father to be here right now, when he's just bringing what she doesn't need at the moment; and that was stress. She can't have stress right now, because she's pregnant with their girls.

Girls that she and Jay are going to love more than anything, and whom Alex just can't wait to see her husband hold; it's going to be the best sight in the entire world, and Alex is going to be so happy when she sees it. And the truth is, she things that Jay is going to like it too. He's going to like the feeling of his daughter all cuddled up to him, and the feeling of her little hand on his chest. She can already see Jay cuddling up to her in a way that's going to be absolutely adorable, and that he's going to want to do more than anything; and she also bets that the moment her brother-in-law sees Jay holding his daughter like that, then he's going to tell Natalie that he wants a baby. That he wants to try and have a baby soon, so that he can have that experience. And the truth is Alex is really interested in seeing what a Will-Natalie baby would look like, because she wonders whether he would have red hair like his father; or whether he/she would have hair like her mother. But right now, that was not what she needed to dream about. She needed dream of them.

Their girls. The girls that she and Jay are going to love more than anything, especially Jay. She just can't see Jay not being the best father in the entire world, and she truly can't wait to see him being a dad. Heck, she even thinks that he's going to be a better father than her own father. God, just the way he treats her sometimes is horrible; and she is so glad that she finally got that all out. She just hopes that she doesn't loose him after what they said to him. As much as she hates her father for what he did to her, she still can't imagine a life that doesn't include him in it. But right now, that isn't what she wants to be thinking about. Rather, she wants to be thinking about the sight that just came into the washroom. And just what sight might that be? 

The sight of her towel clad husband as he walked into the bathroom this morning

The sight of her towel clad husband as he walked into the bathroom this morning. Looking at her dreamy husband as he walked in, Alex smiled at him. "Hey, what are you doing here? I thought that you were in the kitchen making some food." Jay smiled as he looked at his gorgeous wife.

"I was thinking about it, and I think that I really need to be here right now; that I need to be with my wife, and that she needs me to hold her in my arms." Alex agreed with Jay when he said that, before smirking as she watched him walk up to her at the bath. After which, Jay proceeded to sit down on the edge of the bath; smiling at his beautiful wife, Jay smirked due to the fact that he was really happy at the moment. And that was especially the case when Alex is naked in the bath right now. "You like the sight?" Jay smirked as he heard Alex ask him that, before putting his hand on her neck; after which, Jay leaned in and proceeded to kiss his beautiful wife softly. Taking things slow with the woman he loves, Jay smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what he wants to do right now. He wants to share a sweet kiss with his beautiful wife, as they held each other close; whether it be in bed, or in the bath. "So, I was going to make you some food. But I heard you in the bath, and hoped I could join you." Alex agreed with Jay, smiling at her hunky husband.

"Oh, I most definitely want you to join me in the bath." Jay smirked when he heard Alex tell him that, as that was something that he was glad that he just heard; and he most certainly was going to give her exactly what she wants right now, and that's him in the bath with her. Leaning over her again, Jay smiled as he proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Alex agreed with her dreamy husband when he told her that, smiling as she loved him too. "I love you too, and I am so glad that we're home." Jay agreed with Alex when she said that, as that was definitely something that he couldn't argue with. He's glad that he's home with her too, and that they are just relaxing with each other; and that's due to the fact that it's exactly what they both need to do. Getting up, Jay smirked as he proceeded to take off his towel this morning before going to hang it up on the hook next to Alex's towel. And that prompted Alex to stare at her gorgeous, naked husband as he stood there. "Oh, now that's so damn sexy." Jay agreed.

"You want to know something that's going to be ever sexier?" Alex agreed with Jay when he asked her that, before watching as Jay smirked at her. "Me joining you in the bath." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, smiling as she proceeded to get up; afterwards, Jay reached out so that he could grab her hand. Grabbing his hand, Alex smiled as she got up; after which, Jay helped her stand in the bath before smiling as he proceeded to get close to the woman he loves. He then wrapped his arms around Alex, smiling as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Alex agreed with Jay when he said that he loves her, because she most definitely knows that he loves her; she always knows that he loves her, and that he'll always love her. Just looking into Alex's eyes this morning, Jay smiled as he leaned in and kissed her softly. "I love you." Alex agreed with Jay (again), before smiling at him. "I love you too. Now, are you going to get into the bath with me? Or am I going to have to beg?"

Jay shook his head when Alex asked him whether she's going to have to beg him to get in the bath, especially when he wants to hold her in his lap as they cuddle up to each other. Getting in the bath with her just like she wants, Jay smiled as he proceeded to sit down in the bath for his wife. At the same time, Alex turned around and looked at her dreamy husband; after which, she proceeded to sit down in his lap and just cuddled up to him. Wrapping her arms around Jay's torso shortly after cuddling up to him, Alex smiled as this was perfect; after all, it was exactly what she wanted to do with her husband right now. Moving his hand to Alex's back shortly after getting comfortable in the bath, Jay smiled as he rubbed it while feeling Alex cuddle up to him; at the same time, Jay wrapped his legs around hers and then turned his head to kiss her forehead softly. Laying her head down, Alex smiled as she was extremely comfortable in Jay's arms. Afterwards, Jay proceeded to grab some of the soap that they have on the side of the bath. He then went to wash Alex.

Smiling as Jay started to wash her, Alex decided to just cuddle up to him. "Jay?" Looking down at Alex, Jay smiled. "Yeah baby?" Alex just took a breath. "Am I being too hard on my dad right now?" Jay sighed as he heard Alex ask him that, before proceeding to kiss her forehead softly; after all, this was the last thing that he wanted Alex to think about right now. Rather than think about her dad, he wants her to just concentrate on relaxing; he wants her to concentrate on taking it easy, and just concentrating on herself and the babies. "Alex, you really don't need to concentrate on that right now. Right now, you need to relax; and you need to take it easy. Please." Alex sighed as she heard Jay say that, before bending down and kissing his chest softly. After which, Jay proceeded to run his hand up and down his beautiful wife's back. And let's just say that it was exactly what Alex wanted right now. To be held by Jay in the bath, as they hold each other and relax with each other. And that's exactly what they're doing right now, as they hold each other.