Hawaii is Our Forever Home, Part Two

Just like Matt wanted, the couple decided that they needed to go have some supper; especially since he was starting to get hungry, and that had to mean that Gabby had to be hungry too (which she was). So now, they need to go have supper together; right after Matt helps his wife get dressed, which she just called him to do in the washroom (after he got dressed). After all, there was something else they were going to do (other than just have supper); and that was take Andy out for a walk, on the beach. And while they normally take the boys, they were going to do it alone this time around; and that will most definitely make it more romantic than normal. When they take a walk alone, it makes it romantic; even if it's not (exactly) alone, because they're going to have Andy with them. And that's something that Matt was okay with. He loves walking Andy, and he also loves just being out with his wife; but first, he needs to get her some food. Actually, scratch that; first, he needs to help his beautiful wife put on that nice dress of herself right now.

Looking at his girl as she stood at the counter, Matt couldn't help but be very turned on at the sight that was in front of him right now. "Damn, now if this isn't a sight?" Looking at Matt in the mirror, Gabby blushed due to the fact that she was always happy when he complimented her. "And how does it look down here? Does it look too tight?" Seeing Gabby put her hands on her stomach, Matt smirked as she really looks incredible when it comes to how gorgeous she looks in that tight dress of hers. "Oh, let's just say that we have a new rule here in Hawaii." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that, while also watching him walking over to her. "What do you mean by that?" Smiling as he walked up behind his beautiful wife, Matt smirked as he put his hands on her hip; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her shoulder softly. "How about you do me a favor and turn around in my arms?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before turning around in his arms. Stepping close to his beautiful wife, Matt smirked as she was gorgeous.

After which, Matt moved his hands to Gabby's stomach (while she also wrapped her arms around his neck too); and let's just say that Gabby was happy about this. Matt truly is the love of her life, and she was really happy that they're currently in the midst of holding each other close, which is something that they're going to do for the rest of their lives, and that was a nice idea. Stepping close to Gabby, Matt smirked as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly; at the same time, he put his hands on her stomach and just smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want Matt to do right now. "God, I am so glad that we chose Hawaii too be our home." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before putting her hands on his arms. "Oh, I love that idea; I love the fact that we're going to call Hawaii home, because it's so nice." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before wrapping his arms around her. After which, he brought her body against his chest; after which, Gabby put her hands on his arms and smiled as he kissed her softly.

Taking things nice and slow with each other, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is everything that she wants right now; it's always what she wants, because she loves it when she gets to kiss Matt. Just taking things nice and slow with his gorgeous wife, Matt smirked as he ran his hands up her back; after which, he picked her up in his arms and then set her down on the edge of the counter. Putting his hands next to her on the counter, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is everything that he wants to do right now. He wants to spend time with the woman he loves, as he makes her feel like the most important woman in the entire world (which is what she is). Gabby is, and will always be the most important woman in his lie; and that's for the simple fact that she's his wife, the love of his life, and the mother of his children. Leaning in, Matt smirked as he proceeded to kiss her softly; taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that he wants right now, so much so that he wants to tell her right now.

"God, I love you so much; and I am so glad that this is what we're in the midst of doing right now." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling due to the fact that this really is everything that he wants to do right now. He wants to hold the woman he love close to him, and he wants to make sure that Gabby feels love. "I'm glad that we're doing it too, and I'm glad that we're going to go take a walk together; it's what I need after all, to make sure that I stay healthy for the sake of the kids." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "So, are we really going or a walk? Or did you just get me dressed, so that you can get me undressed again?" Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, before leaning in and proceeding to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked as he proceeded to put his hand on her neck; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her neck. Wrapping her arms around Matt's back, Gabby moaned as that was perfect. "Okay baby, take it easy and relax; I don't want a hickey on my neck."