Kyle and Stephen Severide

Walking up to their best friend's room in their home, Gabby smiled as she got ready to knock on the door so that she could see how her best friend was doing today; after all, she very much knows how things are after you just give birth. You don't want to move, and you want to stay in bed; heck, you barely even want to shop. And the truth is, she completely understood why that was the case; but that didn't mean that she wasn't going to need to talk to her best friend, nor did it mean that she was going to have to give her something. More specifically, Gabby had to give her best friend (and her husband) some clothes; after which, she's going to kick her best friend's husband downstairs so that he can go help her husband with supper. Just knocking on the door, Gabby smiled as she waited to get the go ahead with opening the door; because she already knew that she was going to get it. But first, she was going to get a groan from her best friend. "Seriously, Kelly! I told you to go for a run for a reason, I needed a bit of quiet time."

Gabby laughed as she heard her best friend say that, before opening the door so that she could pop her head in. "So, I guess you don't want some clothes for Kyle and Stephen?" Turning her head, Stella soon realized that it was her best friend, and not her husband. "Yeah, that makes a lot more sense now; because Kelly wouldn't knock." Gabby agreed with Stella when she said that, smiling as she looked at her best friend; after which, she walked in with the bags of clothes. "Do you mind if I come in? Matt is going to make some supper? And he's hoping to spend a bit of time with Kelly." Stella sighed as she heard that, well aware of what Gabby was trying to say; so much so, that she went to grab her phone so that she could text her husband. More specifically, she had to send her husband a text to let him know what he can share a beer with his best friend, which is something that Kelly has been wanting to do since she gave birth. That's when she went ahead and opened the text message thread that she was sharing with her husband, Kelly Severide.

'Help Matt with supper and enjoy your first beer as a father with your best friend.'

Stella then hit send on her message, before turning to look at Gabby. "One, Two, Three...." Gabby and Stella then both heard Kelly yell. "LOVE YOU STELLA!" And that most definitely made the two wives laugh, as it was funny. After which, Gabby smiled as she proceeded to walk over to her honorary nephews Kyle and Stephen. Just looking down at them, Gabby smiled as they really are adorable. "Okay, which is which?" Stella smiled. "Kyle is on the left; Stephen is on the right." Gabby smiled as she heard Stella say that, before looking down at the boys; after which, she shook her head as the names were perfectly assigned. The reason? Kyle looks very much like his father, and Stephen looks very much like his mother. "Well, I get why you did that, because they look a lot like you guys." Stella laughed as she heard Gabby say that, before looking at her best friend. "How are you and Matt doing?" Turning her head, Gabby was confused. "What are you talking about?" Stella just looked at her best friend. "Your husband speaks loud sometimes."

Gabby then thought about that, realizing that. "Sorry." Stella agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling at her best friend. "So, I hope you didn't expect me to have a whole bunch of new designs for you." Gabby laughed as she heard Stella say that, as that was the last thing that she expected her best friend to say; and she's going to make it clear to her, that she needs to rest right now. Walking over to her friend's bed, Gabby smiled as she got ready to join her in bed. "Can I get in and rest?" Stella agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether she can get in bed with her, because she most definitely can. "Yes, you can get in bed with me." Gabby nodded, smiling as she opened the covers and then went to sit in bed with her best friend; sitting down again afterwards, Gabby smiled as she leaned back against Kelly's Pillow. "God, now this is comfortable." Stella laughed. "Yeah, just remember that it's also pretty sweaty." Gabby shook her head. "I just changed the bed remember?" Stella agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware of that fact.