Celebrating the Deal, Part One

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. I hope that you guys are enjoying where this story is going, and I am more than ready to continue to head down this path with you guys; and to do that, I need to get writing. So, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Now, I do want to say something first. If you guys want me to do a storyline relating to your city/state, then I am more than open to it; just send me an idea in a message, and we'll talk. Thanks again for reading, and whatever ideas you've sent me. But now, I am going to just get down to it. Here we go with today's Chapters, starting with Chapter Sixty-Four; a chapter that comes with celebration. Enjoy.

Quick Note: I want to let you guys know that I am going to skip a bit after this chapter to the boys' next nap (2:30 pm), and a bit of time alone. Also, I updated the last chapter to try and change some of the timeline to make this make sense; hopefully it still does.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Living Room, 1:30 PM
It didn't take long after Matt and Gabby made their way out to the living room, that somebody made the request that they always get the minute they come out with the boys; and that was that they wanted to hold them. And while Gabby did want to hold one of the boys, Matt was open to letting somebody hold one of the boys; and that was due to the fact that it would let him do some other things that he wants to do, both on a personal level and on a professional level. And right now, that was something that he was going to do. Well, after he comes back with something else for his sons. Walking out of the kitchen with some fresh bottles for their sons (which was going to be their drinks of celebration), Matt smiled as he saw Camila holding Matteo; at the same time, Stella was holding Noah. And let's just say that actually surprised Matt, as he thought that Gabby was going to feed one of the boys; but if she wasn't, then he was okay with that as it would make things easier. And that was due to the fact that he wanted to thank his wife, for everything she's done. While Gabby doesn't like to acknowledge the fact that she plays a huge part in the company, he wants to make sure she knows that. He truly believes that he couldn't do this without her. She's his partner in life, and she's the woman he's proud to call his girl.

Walking into the living room with the bottles, Matt smiled as he walked over to Camila and Stella. "Here, I got some bottles for the boys." Looking up at her son-in-law when he said that, Camila smiled as she proceeded to grab the bottle. "Thanks Matt." Matt agreed with Camila when she said that, before walking over to Stella. "And this is for Noah." Looking up at Matt, Stella agreed before going to grab the bottle which she was going to use to feed Noah for him and Gabby (she told them that she wanted to practice). And that was something that Matt really liked, as it was making things much easier. "How about you guys wait to feed them though? Those are the drinks that they're going to have to celebrate the deal." Camila laughed as she heard Matt say that, as that was definitely something that made her laugh. "I think they're already celebrating because they're proud of their daddy." Matt agreed with Camila when she said that, before bending down and looking at Matteo. "Yeah, you're proud of daddy; aren't you Matteo?" Matteo smiled as his daddy kissed his cheek. "Thanks for making some sandwiches for lunch. We'll have them in a minute." Camila agreed with Matt, smiling. After which, Matt got up again so that he could make his way over to Gabby; that way, he can have her at the front with him.

Just looking at his beautiful wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was really happy right now. After which, he went ahead and looked at the most beautiful woman in the entire world. And that was truly what he meant. He means it when he says that Gabby is the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and that will always be the case; and right now, Matt wants to make sure that Gabby knows just how much he loves her, and how much he truly relies on her. Just walking up to his girl, Matt smiled as he went to get up. "I want you at the front with me as we celebrate this deal." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, agreeing with him; after all, she is the woman who will always be on his arm when they celebrate any deals in the future. And if he wants her on his arm, then she will be there every single time; after all, that was her rightful place as his wife. Getting up, Gabby smiled as she got close to Matt and just wrapped her arms around him; after which, she leaned in and proceeded to kiss him softly. "Congratulations again baby." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, before smiling as he grabbed her hand; after which, he led her towards the front to distribute the drinks that they already have. Going to grab them, Matt, and Gabby both smiled at each other; after all, this was such a big deal.