Lunch Time Cuddles and Podcasts, Part Two

Walking out of his closet clad in his boxers and a t-shirt, Matt smiled as he looked at his wife as she laid down in bed with the food that they were going to enjoy together; and let's just say that Gabby most definitely did like that Matt decided to wear for her, which was due to the fact that it showed off something that she likes...and that was his bulge. Shaking her head, Gabby smirked due to the fact that this is something that she most definitely loves. "I swear, you are so damn sexy; and I am so glad that you decided to wear that." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he knew that was the case. "I want to wear something comfortable, because I know something that you aren't saying." Gabby was a bit confused as she heard Matt say that, unsure as to what her husband was referring to. "What are you talking about?" Matt took a breath as Gabby asked him what he was referring to about, and that was the fact that she needs to relax; both for her sake, and for the sake of their daughter. "We need to relax for our baby girl." Gabby agreed with Matt. "And I know that you are much more relaxed when I wear things like this." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that.

"Oh, now if that isn't the case." Matt smirked as he was happy that was the case, before making his way over to her; after which, Matt smirked as he walked up to her side of the bed. "Just relax and sit down right now, okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as he walked up the side of their bed towards the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; because he most definitely does want to cuddle up to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, because it'll make sure that they can relax. But before he sits down next to her, he wants to do something else; and that's sit next to her. Okay, I know that's the same thing; but he's not facing the same direction as he would if he was joining her in bed so that they can eat. Rather, he was facing her so that they can talk for a minute, which is something that he wants her to do with her today. He wants her to talk to him because he doesn't want her to hold things in, but he wants her to talk to him, because that's something that she needs to do.

Not only for the sake of her health, and for the sake of their daughter. "So, is there a reason that you're sitting up like this?" Matt took a breath as he looked at the woman he loves, because he wants to make sure that she knows that he's here for her. "Listen, I know that you're going to want to revert to your default reaction to his; and that's you're going to hold everything in, and you aren't going to talk to me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before feeling him grab her hand and intertwine their fingers. "Gabby, you need to talk to me...you're pregnant, and I don't want you to hold things in if that happens; okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I promise." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby tell him that, before getting closer to her; after which, he put his hand on her neck and started to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you so much, and I am so glad that you're taking it easy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at the man she loves.

After which, Matt smirked as he leaned in and kissed her softly; after which, Gabby put her hand on his face as they took things nice and slow with each other. "God, I love you so much." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, smiling due to the fact that was something that he most definitely knew. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that. "I love you too, and I'm ready to cuddle up to you; that way, you can hold me as we eat lunch. So, how about you get in bed with me now?" Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, as that most definitely is something that he wants to do; he wants to get in bed with the woman of his dreams, and he wants to cuddle up to her as they hold each other close. Climbing into bed with his girl, Matt smirked as he wrapped his arm around her and just cuddled up to the woman of his dreams; at the same time, Gabby got close to him and wrapped her arms around him. Putting his hand on her arm, Matt smiled as he turned his head and then kissed her forehead softly. "I love you."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling due to the fact that this is everything that she wants to do right now; after which, she looked up at the man she loves. Bending down, Matt then smirked as he proceeded to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, I love you so much, and I hope you know that." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling as she knows that he loves her; and it's not something that she'll lever change her mind about, because he shows her that he loves her each and every day. "Baby, I know that; and you need to just take it easy when you say that, because I love you too and I will always know that you love me." Matt smirked due to the fact that he knew that was the case. "Good, so now that we have that settled; what do you say we have lunch together? Then I can take it easy, and I can run my hand all over this nice body that I have the honor of touching after lunch." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as she's glad that they're going to do that right now..

"I want to do fun things today by the way, not just kissing and sexy things; can you promise me that's something that we're going to do?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling due to the fact that was something that he was okay with. "Oh, I most definitely love that idea; especially since it means that we can even listen to music or stuff." Gabby then thought of something. "Oh god, I have been listening to a podcast recently; and I love it, and I would love to listen to it." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling as she proceeded to grab her phone; after which, she went to open Spotify so that she could listen to the podcast that she was listening to. "So, it's a true crime podcast. Are you okay with that?" Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, because that was something that he was okay with. "Of course, let's listen to it." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smirking at the man she loves; after which, she went to connect it to the Smart TV so that they could listen to the podcast as they enjoy lunch with each other.

Wrapping his arm around Gabby after she set up the podcast, Matt smiled as he went to grab the covers; he then closed them on top of the both of them, and then reached over to grab the plate of food. Smiling as she watched Matt do that, she looked down and saw the pasta; grabbing her fork afterwards, Gabby smirked due to the fact that this is everything that she wants right now. Turning his head once the pasta was in front of them, Matt smirked as he kissed the side of her head and just held the woman he loves close to her. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do right now; they want to cuddle up to each other, and they want to have fun. "So, this is a true crime podcast?" Gabby agreed with Matt. "The woman with the British accent is former Scotland Yard, the other woman is a former Producer on Criminal Minds, and the guy is another Criminal Minds producer; and he's also ex-FBI, the equivalent of Scotland Yard." Matt agreed with his wife.

"So, which case are they covering right now?" Gabby smiled. "Right now, I'm on the Madeleine McCann case." Matt looked at his wife as she said that. "Remind me which one that is?" Gabby sighed. "Little girl from the UK, disappeared in Portugal in 2007." Matt took a breath as he heard Gabby say that. "Okay." Gabby agreed with Matt as they said that. "Want me to restart the case, then we can listen from the start?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, liking that idea. "I like that idea." Gabby then proceeded to grab her phone, so that she can do just that. After which, she set it down again so that she can make sure that it just played. "Okay, then now let's eat; I want to eat, and then we can just relax for the rest of the day." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before turning his head and kissing the side of her head. "Yes, I love that idea." Gabby agreed with Matt as he side that, before looking up at him; after which, Matt bent down and proceeded to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world.

"I love you, and I promise that we're going to figure everything out; okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby tell him that, before kissing her forehead softly; after which, he went back to eating lunch today. After which, they'll just relax and hold each other close for the rest of the day.