Family Time, Bed Time - Part Two

They just finished putting their boys in their nursery tonight, the parents having decided that their sons are going to be sleeping in there tonight so that they didn't have to wake them up ahead of their meeting in the morning; a meeting which Matt was actually currently in the midst of picking out some clothes out ahead of time, that way they can just take it easy and relax. "Hey Gabby, did you already pick out a dress? That might make things easier." Looking up at her loving husband as he walked out of his closet with his dress shoes and a tie, Gabby smiled as she knew that he wanted them to co-ordinate. "Yes, I picked out a dress; it's a navy dress if you're asking. Do you want to match?" Matt bit his lip as Gabby asked him whether he wanted to match, before thinking that it was stupid. "You know what, that's stupid. It's going to be cheesy." Gabby shook her head as she heard Matt say that, as that was not something that she wanted him to think about. "Hey, don't you dare think that way; because I love the idea of us matching, it's a statement."

Matt was confused when he heard Gabby say that it's a statement, as he wasn't sure what statement she was talking about. "What do you mean by that?" Gabby smiled as she looked at her husband. "If we match, then we look more like a power couple; it'll show them that we mean business, and that they can't play us against one another for a better price." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, as that most definitely isn't something that he wants to do. "Oh, I love that idea. Now, just curious; do you think that we should bring Andy? Or do we..." Gabby looked at Matt when he said that, not wanting him to think any other way. "Hey, look at me baby." Matt smiled as Gabby say that. "Matt, Andy will always come with us to meetings; heck, we can even start training him at the office if you want to go afterwards. We can even go in tomorrow and give our staff an update on Jay and Alex." Matt thought about it, before smiling. "I love that idea. And I need to meet with Heather tomorrow, so that we can put a statement out regarding all of that."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Let me guess, you're going to go into the office tomorrow?" Matt bit his lip. "I want to go talk to the staff, and just give them an update when it comes to Jay; Heather has been wanting to know what she wants to say." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling at him. "Are we going to stay there all day?" Matt bit his lip. "I'm not sure how long I'm going to say. But if you want to come home, I can find a way home." Gabby shook her head. "No, I'm going to stay with you. It'll be good for us to get out, and just be with each other. Plus, we can go visit Jay and Alex at some point." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, before taking a breath as he walked back over to his closet. After which, he went to pick out a tie so that he can have it all out. Turning his head, he went to make sure that the suit he was going to wear was okay. "I think that suit is okay with your dress." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as it most definitely is something that he likes. "Baby, it's perfect. Just take a breath." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, smiling as he was glad that he had her support in all of this. "I swear, you're the best."

Gabby smiled as she heard her husband tell her that, well aware that he loves her more than anything in the entire world. "Just curious, am I going to get a chance to share a nice kiss with my loving husband tonight? Or are you going to keep going with just standing here, looking all sexy like that?" Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, before walking over to his suit; after which, he hung it up and just smiled as he got ready to get in bed with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. Turning around to look at her, Matt smiled due to the fact that this woman is the love of his life; the then proceeded to just walk up to her side of the bed, where he can give her a kiss. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too, and I am more than ready to have my amazing husband in bed with me." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling as she opened the covers; after which, he came to climb into bed with his gorgeous wife so that he could cuddle up to her. Getting close to his gorgeous wife, Matt smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close right now.