Chapter Fifty-Six, Part Two

So say that he liked the sight of his beautiful wife naked in the shower most definitely was an understatement, as he always thought that his gorgeous wife looked so damn sexy whenever she was naked in the shower; and that was exactly what she wanted her husband to feel right now, as she wanted her husband to come join her in the shower so that they could talk for a bit. Making his way into the washroom wearing a towel, Jay smirked as he looked at his beautiful wife before just taking a minute to admire her; but he didn't take too long, as he did want to get in with her and wash her before she did it herself. So, he went ahead and did what he needed to do so that he could get in the shower with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. Taking off his towel, Jay smirked as he went ahead and hung it up next to Alex's on the hooks; grabbing the shower door shortly afterwards, he quietly opened it so that he could (try) and sneak into the shower with Alex. However, she ended up realizing that the door was opened.

Turning to look at her dreamy husband as soon as the door to the shower was opened, Alex smiled due to the fact that she was happy that he just gave to join her in the shower. "Hey handsome." Jay smiled when he heard Alex say that, before stepping in with her. "How did you realize that I was about to join you in the shower?" Getting into the shower, Jay smiled as he moved close to the woman he loves while also closing the door behind him. Stepping really close to her, Jay smiled as he put his hands on her stomach; after which, Alex put her hands on his toned chest and smiled at the man of her dreams. Stepping close to Alex, Jay smiled as he put his hand on the side of her face; kissing her softly, Jay smirked due to the fact that this is everything that he's ever wanted in life. Stepping close to her dreamy husband even more, Alex ran her hands up and down his chest. Wrapping his arms around Alex, Jay smirked as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the man she loves, Alex just kissed him nice and slowly.

"I love you." Jay agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, before smiling as he continued to kiss her; but what he could never expect was that Alex would push him back against the wall, which most definitely turned him on. "Damn baby, such a turn on." Alex agreed with Jay when he said that, before smiling as he put his hands on her back. 

Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, Jay smirked due to the fact that he is so glad that they are in the midst of taking things nice and slow with each other; after all, this is perfect

Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, Jay smirked due to the fact that he is so glad that they are in the midst of taking things nice and slow with each other; after all, this is perfect. "I love you." Alex agreed with Jay when he said that. "I know Jay, but you can please just relax with that." Jay agreed with his wife when she said that, before bending down and proceeding to kiss her neck softly. However, that was not what Alex wanted; rather, she wanted her husband's soft lips on hers. So, that was where she brought them back to. She brought his lips to hers and started to kiss him slowly. "Keep them here, where they belong." Jay agreed, smirking.

He then started to take things nice and slow with the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and the woman who has his heart; the woman who will always have his heart, which is something that Alex knows. Running his hands up and down her back, Jay smirked due to the fact that he was very happy right now. I mean, what man wouldn't be happy to be in the shower with his wife? "God, you make me so happy." Alex laughed as she heard Jay say that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know that Jay; you have no need to tell me that I make you happy, as I am really happy too. And I already know that you're going to be the best dad." Jay smiled when he heard Alex mention that he's going to be a great dad, as he is ready to be a dad more than anything. "I just hope you know that you and the kids are always going to be my priority." Alex agreed with Jay when he said that, well aware of what he was talking about; and if she knows anything about her husband, it's that he loves her more than anything in the entire world.