One Baby Girl, Two Lovers, Three Nights, Four Seasons

Hello Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. I want to first apologize for the fact that I deleted a previous version of this chapter, but I just didn't like how it was going. So, I felt like I had to change it. So, that's exactly what I'm going to do right now. Thanks again for reading, and I hope you enjoy this new version of Chapter Ninety. The first of a couple with Matt and Gabby being alone.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

September 27th, Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills – They decided to do something special this weekend, as they haven't done anything special for themselves for two months (since Gabby's birthday). So, they decided to do something this weekend; a weekend in which they are going to be spending together, at the nice hotel that Matt booked (last minute) for the weekend. But there was also a specific reason why they were here at this hotel, as it was close to Jay and Alex's new home in the Hollywood Hills, which is where they're going to be attending a housewarming party tonight. But that wasn't for another four hours, as it was currently only 2 pm. But lucky for Matt and Gabby, they didn't need to go all the way back home to get ready; rather, they could just come here, to their hotel (where Matt may have paid a bit extra to check-in to their one-bedroom suite early). And that most definitely is something that Gabby appreciates from her husband, as it means that she's going to be able to relax with him for a bit.

Heck, maybe he can even take off that nice dress that she's currently wearing; The dress that was hiding some sexy lingerie that Gabby already knows her loving husband is going to enjoy, because he always enjoys it when she's wearing lingerie. But for now, Matt is just going to have to enjoy the sight of his wife standing in the kitchen; that is, until they are in their bedroom together. Walking out of their bedroom after taking off his blazer this afternoon, Matt couldn't help but smile at the sight of his beautiful wife as she stood at the counter this afternoon. Proceeding to set his blazer down on the couch that they have in the living room of their hotel suite, Matt smiled as he made his way over to Gabby as she stood in the living room in that tight dress of hers; the tight dress that he knows is hiding some sexy lingerie for him. And god, he can't wait to make love to her at some point, especially after they got some really nice news at their appointment today, which is the reason why they left the office early; and it was news that Matt has waited for.

The confirmation of the news that he's always wanted to hear ever since they learned that they're having another baby, which is the news that they're going to be having a beautiful baby girl in March. In fact, they're thinking that they'll be meeting their daughter in just over five months. But he'll wait until she's ready to be born, no matter how long that takes. But there's one thing that Matt refuses to wait for anymore, which is him being able to spend some intimate time with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; the beautiful Gabriela Marie Casey, who was actually in the midst of giving Andy some attention. "Yeah, you're going to be a good boy for mommy and daddy; aren't you?" Walking into the kitchen where Gabby is currently standing and drinking some of her flavored water which they brought along; after which, Matt smirked as he walked up right behind her and Andy. Wrapping his arms around Gabby as soon as he was standing behind her, Matt smirked as he moved his hands to Gabby's stomach to hold her.

Bending down, Matt then proceeded to kiss her shoulder softly. "He better, because daddy has plans for mommy this weekend." Smiling as she felt Matt kiss her shoulder, Gabby moved her hands to his; after which, she started to feel Matt kiss up her shoulder and neck as a way to tease her. Leaving soft kisses on her neck as they held each other, Matt just smiled as they were just cuddling up to each other; at the same time, Gabby leaned back against his muscular chest. "Hi girl dad." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, as that most definitely what he's going to be in March of next year, a girl dad. Turning his beautiful wife around in his arms, Matt smirked as he proceeded to step close to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, he put his hand on the side of her face while learning in to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything, Matt smirked due to the fact that he's currently really happy with the woman he loves. "God, I am so happy right now." Gabby agreed with Matt.