All Together Now, Part Two

Coming back from getting Matteo, Matt smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife who currently had her hands out so that she could grab him. After all, that's exactly what she wants to have right now. She wants to hold her baby boy in her arms, and she wants to cuddle up to him on her birthday. "Hey Matteo, it seems like mommy wants to hold you in her arms." Gabby smiled as she heard her husband tell her that, before watching as he walked over to her; after which, Matt smiled as he set their little guy in her arms. Afterwards, Matt smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife and sat down with her. At the same time, he heard Antonio come out of the house with some food. "Hey Gabby?" Turning to look at her brother, Gabby smiled at him. "What's up Antonio?" Antonio smiled at his sister when she asked him what's up, before going ahead with making a 'dad joke'. "The sky." Looking at his father as he heard him say that, Diego shook his head when he said that. "Yeah, still not funny dad." Turning around, Antonio looked at his son and smiled.

"Oh wow. Look who's finally blessing us with his presence." Diego snickered when he heard his father say that, before sharking his head. "Yeah, it's summer break; means that I get to sleep in over the summer." Matt agreed with Diego when he said that, well aware that was something that he probably wants to do all the time. "Well, I most definitely agree with you there." Turning around, Antonio just looked at his brother-in-law. "Did you seriously just say that?" Gabby then turned to look at Matt, agreeing with her brother when it comes to her disappointment over what Matt just said. "Yeah, did you really just say that Matt?" Matt was shocked when he heard Gabby say that. "Seriously? You're taking his side?" Looking at her husband when he told her that, Gabby got up before moving to whisper in his ear. "Remember that it's my birthday, and that I'm pregnant...which makes me tired." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that. "Oh, I'm not worried about that whatsoever." Gabby just looked at Matt when he said that, shocked that he said that.

"Excuse me?" Looking at her husband, Gabby then decided that she didn't need him out here anymore. "You know what, I think just decided that I want my husband to help with breakfast after all; so get up, and leave now Mr. Casey." Matt just looked at Gabby when she said that. "What? You can't take care of..." Gabby just looked at her husband as he told her that, not that happy with him. "You know what? I'm going to shut up and go do what I need to do." Gabby agreed with her husband when he told her that, before watching as he got up. After which, he got up and proceeded to kiss Gabby softly. "Love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that; after which, Camila spoke to her son-in-law. "Oh, Matthew?" Matt agreed with Camila when she said that, smiling at her. "Yes?" Camila smiled at her son-in-law. "Can you get me a cup of tea please?" Matt agreed with his mother-in-law when she asked him for some tea, Matt smiled at her. "Of course, Camila, I'll be right back with some tea for you." Gabby then looked at her husband.

"Can you make me some too Matt? You know the one I like, the one that calms my stomach down when I'm pregnant?" Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that. "Like now?" Gabby agreed with her loving husband as he told her that, smiling as he walked away so that he can go make her some breakfast on her birthday; which is something that he should've done a while earlier, as it is now late in the day. That's when Gabby felt somebody grab her wrist, which then prompted her to turn her head; seeing that it was Natalie, Gabby was confused. "What exactly are you doing?" Natalie sighed. "Just checking your pulse as I checked on the time. It's pretty late, and you haven't ate yet." Gabby sighed and agreed with the doctor when she said that. After which, Gabby turned to look at her sobrina (niece). "Eva?" Eva smiled as she looked at her aunt. "Yes tia Gabby?" Gabby smiled. "Can you ask your tio Matt to give you one of my granola bars that I used to always have while I was pregnant? Tell him that Natalie says I need to have one."

Eva agreed with her aunt when she asked her that, before smiling at her. "Of course." She then got up, smiling as she walked away so that she can go get her a bar this morning. Why she didn't ask her husband before he left, she doesn't understand; then again, he did leave before she could ask him to give her a granola bar.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking inside as her aunt asked her to do so, Eva smiled as she walked in to hear her father and uncle speaking. "Okay, so how in the world do we do this again?" Seeing that her father was looking at the kettle, Eva shook her head. "Did you seriously forget how to make tea?" Turning around to look at the young lady after they all heard her come in, they smiled at her. "What's up Eva? Everything okay?" Eva agreed with her father when she heard him ask him if she was okay, as she most definitely was; but the one who wasn't okay was Gabby. "Dr. Manning asked me to come get a granola bar for Gabby as she needs to have something to eat." Hearing Eva say that, Matt got a bit nervous. "Okay then." Jay then proceeded to speak to Matt. "Can you grab another one for Alex? Maybe give her one too. I mean, if Gabby needs one; then I'm sure that Alex needs one too." Matt agreed with his friend when he said that, before going ahead with grabbing two granola bars; after which, he turned around and walked over to Eva. "Here you go Eva."

Eva agreed with her uncle when he said that, before smiling as she proceeded to turn back around so that she can go outside and give the granola bars to her aunt, as well as Ms. Halstead. At the same time, Jay turned to look at Matt. "Thanks for letting Alex have a bar." Matt shook his head when he heard Jay say that, not needing him to thank him. "Hey, don't even bother thanking me. Jay, I know what it's like to have a wife who's pregnant with twins. I know that you need to make sure that they stay fed." Jay agreed with his friend when he said that, smiling at him. "So, what are the odds that you really aren't going to be working today?" Matt looked at him when he said that. "Uhm, no. We are not even talking about this; we aren't working today, remember?" Hearing Matt say that, Gabby yelled inside. "GOT THAT RIGHT MISTER! NOW, CAN YOU GET ME BRUNCH? IT'S TOO LATE FOR JUST BREAKFAST." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, as that's most definitely the truth. "Oh, we can definitely do that. I think that's a good idea." Antonio agreed.

"Then let's make some pancakes, and maybe even some other stuff to make sure that they can be full for a while." Matt agreed with Antonio when he said that, well aware of the fact that Gabby is going to need a bunch of food. "Maybe then we can take a swim." Antonio agreed with Matt when he said that, obviously loving that idea; and it seemed that Jay thought the same way. "Oh, I love that idea." Matt smiled. "Is it too soon to bring the boys swimming?" Will shook his head when Matt asked if it was too soon to take the twins swimming, as it wasn't. "I think that they'd enjoy that. But you can't do it for too long." Matt agreed with the doctor when he said that, smiling due to the fact that he's more than ready to take a swim with both his wife and their sons; it's going to be a lot of fun. "I'm going to really like taking the boys swimming for the first time." Antonio smiled as he heard Matt say that, as it brought back memories. "I remember when me and Laura took the kids swimming for the first time, it was a bunch of great memories."

Matt smiled as he heard Antonio say that, well aware that was something that he was going to enjoy too. "Well, I can't wait then." Antonio smiled as he heard Matt say that, clearly able to see that was the case. "So, are you excited to be a dad of three?" Matt smiled as he heard Antonio ask him whether he's excited to be a dad of three. "Oh, I am so excited to be a dad of three." Antonio smiled as he heard Matt say that, well aware that's the case. "I'm glad that's the case. Now listen, we need to make some breakfast for everybody; then we go take that swim that we all want to take." Jay and Antonio both agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware that was the case; after all, they all want to get in the pool as it's hot here in California.