Relaxing and Conversing in the Living Room

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. I hope that you guys liked yesterday's chapters, and I am so sorry over the fact that they were so short. However, I just didn't have much to write in them for some reason. However, I am hoping that's not the case today. Rather, I hope that I can get a lot more written today. Now, if you guys have ideas that can help me write long chapters (such as business ideas); then I am more than open to using them (and giving you credit). And I want to explain what I mean by that. When I say that I would give you credit, I would put your username in a note similar to this one. Or, I can do whatever you want. Heck, maybe I can even honor you by creating a character by the name of your choosing (I am also open to names that you want to give me, because I most definitely am also interested in getting some more character names for my story). So please, do not feel like you need to hold back character name ideas for me; as I am more than open to using them. Thanks again, now let's get started with today's chapters.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The conversation that they were going to have today was going to be filled with a bunch of topics: the possibility of them having a third child, an update on Matt's PTSD, the idea of them getting a dog for Matt (a service dog), and maybe even some business topics (even though that was not something that they really should be talking about when they are just relaxing with each other). But that was just their life now, they had to do business every once and a while; as they have a bunch of employees, who all rely on them to keep their business running each and every day. Plus, it is a business day today, and that means that they need to work. But hey, at least most of their staff are working remotely right now; and that's because they don't want them to risk getting hounded by the press, and then maybe even say something that they don't want to say. But that didn't mean that they don't trust their staff, as they have been the best. They haven't leaked anything, and that was something that they most definitely did appreciate a lot. But right now, it isn't the time to think (or talk) about that. Rather, it's time for them to talk about the idea of them having a third baby.

I mean, whenever it happens; because it most certainly doesn't need to happen anytime soon, but she does hope that it happens soon. There's just something about the idea of the both of them having another baby soon, that really makes the wife happy; and that was why they are going to talk about it right now. "So, do you want to start this topic? Or do you want me to start this conversation?" Gabby took a breath when Matt asked her whether she wanted to start the topic, or if she wanted him to start the topic. "Ladies first okay baby? I made up my mind, because you're going to start." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, before smiling as she felt him bend down and kiss her forehead softly. Adjusting the blankets on top of the both of them, Matt smiled as he ran his hand up and down her back due to the fact that this is everything that she wants right now. God, the way her husband is holding her in her arms is perfect. "I mean, there are good things; and there are also bad things that really makes me think that we could do it. But, at the same time; I'm wondering whether this would really be a good time." Matt was confused when he heard Gabby tell him that.

Kissing her forehead again, Matt whispered to his beautiful wife. "What are you talking about baby?" Gabby took a breath when she heard Matt ask her what she meant by what she said. "I mean, last time I was pregnant...we were dealing with so much. We were dealing with us fixing our marriage, then dealing with the entire change in life, your PTSD diagnosis, learning we have this life, and moving; and it was a lot." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, before proceeding to kiss her forehead softly. At the same time, Matt pressed his lips to Gabby's forehead as they held each other close. God, the way she was currently just laying down in his arms is absolutely perfect because there is nothing better than the feeling of his beautiful wife in his arms. This is exactly what he wants to do right now, and he doesn't want to move for the rest of the day; or at least, until they want to go lay down in bed with each other (or he has to go do some business, in case that happens). Matt then proceeded to kiss Gabby's forehead once again. "Gabby, if you aren't ready; then I hope you know that we don't need to even think about it yet." Gabby took a breath when Matt mention that.