Hi Beautiful, Hi Handsome

Hi Readers: I wanted to let you guys know that I recently added on to the previous chapter (Chapter One Hundred and Eighteen), and I therefore highly suggest that you re-read that chapter; as there are new things that you need to read, thanks again and enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He knew that she was going to need his help, help putting her dress on; and that was due to the fact that he already knew the exact type of dress that his gorgeous wife was going to wear for him, and that was a really tight dress. Whenever Gabby has a chance to wear a tight dress, she does so as she knows for a fact that it teases him and makes him want to run his hands all over her body. And if that was what she wanted him to do this morning, then he wasn't going to be the man who doesn't give her what she wants; rather, he was going to give her exactly what she wants. And that was going to be his hands all over her tight dress. And that was going to start now and continue throughout the day; because he knew now that he saw her in the dress, he knew right away that he would never be able to pull his hand away from this gorgeous body. It's just so damn sexy, and Matt is really happy that he has the honor of moving his hands all around her body. "Baby, are you already dressed? Because I need some help in here." Walking into the bathroom again this morning, Matt couldn't help but smile at the woman he loves. "Oh, I'm already in here babe." Turning around, Gabby smiled as she looked at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; and she most definitely does like the sight in front of her.

God, her husband is so handsome; and she is such a lucky woman to have the ability to call him her man, and the father of her children. Moving to get close to his beautiful wife, Matt smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what they want to do with each other right; and god, does he want to run his hands all over his wife's gorgeous body right now. After all, she is so damn sexy. "God, you are so damn sexy." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, and looked at the man she loves. "And you look really handsome in this nice suit of yours. But I thought that you would keep your jacket off for now?" Matt smiled as he walked up to the woman he loves, before moving his hands to her stomach; after which, Gabby stepped close to Matt and put her hands on his muscular chest. Afterwards, Gabby smiled as she leaned up and proceeded to kiss the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "Sorry, but I thought I would put it on; because I know that it would make you think that I'm even more handsome." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, well aware that was the case; because she most definitely things that way right now, because Matt is really handsome in this suit. "God, you look so damn handsome." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that and smiled at his beautiful wife this morning.

"And you look beautiful right now, just like you do every day." Gabby agreed with Matt as he side that, before feeling him move his hand to her neck; after which, Gabby moved her hand to his and smiled at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. Stroking his hand with her thumb, Gabby smiled as she leaned up and kissed him softly. Taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt just smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that they want to do with each other right now. "So, you need some help today?" Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before deciding to undo his jacket first; after which, she got close to him and wrapped her arms around him. After which, Matt wrapped his arms around her and just smirked as he bent down and kissed his beautiful wife's forehead. "I can only assume that you're happy right now?" Gabby smiled as Matt asked her whether she was happy, as she was happy right now; she was happy for the simple fact that she was holding the man she loves in her arms, after which she looked up at him. At the same time, Matt moved his hand to the back of Gabby's head and then bent down to kiss her softly; after which, he took things nice and slow with her as they made sure that they just relaxed ahead of their day out together today.

But unfortunately, the kiss that they were sharing with each other was soon interrupted; and that was due to the fact that Andy just came back into their room and barked at his "parents" as they shared a kiss in the bathroom. Turning his head as he heard Andy bark, Matt just sighed as he wrapped his arms around Gabby. "Seriously Andy? Now?" Andy then barked again, before walking away so that he can go get on their bed. "You better make sure that he doesn't get in on my side, because you know I hate fur there." Matt laughed. "Yeah, because you lay down on the mattress all the time." Gabby then thought about that, agreeing with him. "Right, I lay down on your chest most of the time." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, before pushing a strand of hair behind her ear; after which, he stared down into her eyes while stroking her cheek. "Not that I will ever complain, as I love having the woman I love on my chest; as it means that I get to hold both of my girls through the nice, as we sleep in each other's arms." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. After which, she smiled at her man. "Can you help me with my zipper now?" Matt agreed.