Strategy Sessions: Our Legal Strategy

Well, now this story sure is taking a turn; what are you thinking about this latest turn? Hope that you guys are enjoying this story and are liking this turn. Now, it's time for Matt and Gabby to deal with this together, together as husband and wife. Thanks for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just the idea that he needed to do this was something that made his heart hurt, that made him furious; this was the last thing that he ever wanted to have to deal with, his past. A part of his past that just so happens to also be related to his PTSD. This is something that he has vowed that he would never do, and he would make sure that the world knew that. Never in a million years would he hurt his son, and for the press to say that about him; well, that's just something that he refuses to let happen. This will ruin his company, and his reputation; and even worse, it may even risk him having his children taken away from him. And that was the last thing that he wanted. So much so, that Matt already spoke to child services; and he told them the truth, and why they had rumors out. And let's just say that it was really hard to deal with this, having to tell strangers his past, which is what he's in the midst of doing as he speaks to his lawyers, as well as some case agents from the Child Welfare Services Branch. Taking a breath, Matt looked at agent Vargas of CWSB.

"Mr. Casey, I am so sorry that we even have to do this; but I have a duty on behalf of your son, and I need to ask these questions." Matt took a breath, and agreed with the lawyer when she said that; after all, he was well aware of the fact that she had to do this. I mean, he did have to go through this in the past; and this was most definitely not the first time he's had to deal with an agency similar to this one, which was something that he hated. "I understand, because I have dealt with this in the past." Looking up, the agent got concerned. "Sorry, what..." That's when Matt's lawyer, John Serhant, tried to stop the questioning. "Sorry, may I please confer with..." Matt then looked at John. "John, sit down; I am not talking about Noah. I am going to deal with this, and I am going to defend my name. I need them to know the truth, because I want to see my sons again. And that's something that I want to mention. Right now, I am not with my sons; I am living here at my home at the office. My sons are currently with my mother-in-law, at my primary home."

The agent agreed with Matt when he said that, liking the sound of that. "Well, I am glad that you're taking this seriously...because there are not many father's that take so many steps." Matt agreed with the agent when he said that. "Listen, I am going to give you some background information that will make my statement make much more sense. And please bare with me, because I want to say this." The agent agreed with Matt when he said that. "First and foremost, I want to make it clear that I have never hurt my son; nor would I ever hurt my son, because that most certainly is not the truth." Matt then proceeded to grab some affidavits that he got. "So much so, that I have some affidavits here. They were taken yesterday by my lawyer, and they were done with some of my staff; staff that were with me when I was away this past Friday and Saturday on my private yacht, with my wife." The agent then proceeded to go grab the affidavits, agreeing as she proceeded to take notes about them. "Also, I have an affidavit in there from my doctors."

The agent agreed. "This past Friday, me and my wife took our sons to our family doctor for their checkup; and we also had their shots done, as well as their most recent checkup was due." The agent agreed. "In there is a sworn affidavit, that there was no marks or scrapes on my son at the time of the event. Also included is a report from the ER where my son was examined, after he was rushed to the hospital by my mother-in-law; while I was on my yacht, away from my children." The agent agreed with Matt when he said that, seeing that he was really good. "And in there, it says that he was not abused; rather, he was rushed there because they thought that he wasn't breathing at the time. He was not there because he was abused, he was there because my mother-in-law thought that he stopped breathing. And this is why I am furious, because my family did everything right. We took our son to the hospital right away when he wasn't breathing, and we flew there from our yacht right away. We were not away from our son, and we were with him."