Chapter Three

Hi Readers: My apologies for starting so late. However, I had a meeting today; and I needed to concentrate on that first. But now, it's time for me to give you guys what you want. Some more chapters with the Casey Family. Hope you enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They just finished eating breakfast this morning, a breakfast that was delicious; and that was very well done. Heck, you'd think that it was cooked by a professional chef; and he was not kidding when he said that. Nor was he exaggerating while he was saying this to his mother-in-law while she stood here to collect their places, which was something that she definitely did not have to do. "Camila, you really didn't have to do this. I would've easily come downstairs so that I could give you the plates." Camila agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling as she very much knew that was the case. "You don't think I know that Matt? I was just in the midst of doing something. However, I needed to come up here to ask you something first." Gabby was a bit confused when she heard her mom say that. "Is everything okay mom?" Camila agreed with her daughter when she asked her whether everything was okay, which it definitely is; she just had some question for Matt.

More specifically, about the fact that she was an employee; and whether those benefits that he's already guaranteed in her contract have already kicked in. More specifically, the benefit that allowed any staff to get nice massages if they want some. Just taking a breath, Camila looked at her son-in-law. "Okay, I know you don't want to do business." Gabby looked at her mother when she said that, not very happy with her mom when she said that. "Seriously mom? I thought that YOU of all people would've made sure that my husband didn't do business when we have new children, children that I just gave birth to." Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that, proceeding to grab her hand before intertwining their fingers. "Which I am so proud of you by the way, you did an amazing job; and for you to already be home, it's even better." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as she leaned in and proceeded to kiss her loving husband softly.

But unfortunately, that ended up hurting her. "Oh, I can't do that right now; sorry baby." Gabby said, as she went ahead and went to adjust the suction cup that she had on her breast right now; after all, she was pumping some milk for the boys. "Oh, it's fine Gabby. Just make sure that you take it easy, and do exactly what you need to do right now; that's pump some milk." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling at the man she loves; however, there was one person that she wasn't exactly smiling at right now...and that was her mother, who just asked her husband about something about the business. "Gabby, I'm leaving it up to you if I can talk to business with your mom." Gabby sighed as she looked at her mother. "You get 10 minutes, then he's back on paternity leave." Camila laughed as she heard her daughter say that. "Oh sweetie, I need just 2. I just need to know what's part of my benefits package, and whether I need to pay for massages/chiropractor services?"

Gabby got worried when she heard her mom say that. "Mom, what happened? Please don't tell me that you strained your back while you were taking care of..." Camila stopped her daughter from saying that, well aware that she was worried about that. "Hey, it's okay Gabby; trust me, that's not the reason why I need it. I mean, not that I wouldn't ask if it did happen." Matt agreed with his mother-in-law when she said that, curious as to just what she was going to ask him right now. "Okay, before you get Gabby even more worried than she is right now, how about you tell me what you want to ask?" Camila laughed as she looked at her daughter. "First of all, I'm fine Gabriela; this is something about the benefits package that I saw in my contract, and what I'm entitled to." Gabby laughed. "Aw, I see where this is going." Camila agreed. "I was just wondering; can I go get massages? I mean if that's not part..." Matt laughed as he looked at Camila. "Camila, relax."

Camila agreed with Matt when he said that, before smiling at her son-in-law. "Camila, you have a special benefits package." Gabby turned to look at Matt when he said that. "There's a special benefits package? Why didn't you tell Stella?" Matt sighed. "Can I just finish before you yell at me?" Gabby agreed with Matt. "The benefits package is called...you're my mother-in-law, and my children's grandmother. You're not just an employee, you're family. I have money to take care of my FAMILY, and that means that I will take care of you. Whatever you need Camila, you go get what you need. Go get yourself a nice massage and charge it to the grocery card I gave you. You have been such a help during Gabby's pregnancy, with the moving us here, and being a great shoulder to lean on when I felt like I couldn't talk to Gabby because it may cause stress for her pregnancy; that I want you to take the stress that I put on your, and get it off with a nice massage on me."