Struggles

Hi Readers: What do you guys think of that bombshell that I just dropped on you last chapter? Let me know in the comments. But let's just say that will not be the last of the chapters that I write about the bombshell, because this one is about it too. I hope that you guys like it, and please leave me some comments about what you guys think. Thanks again for reading, enjoy my dear readers.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I feel like he's pulling away from me." That phrase was something that broke the pregnant mother's heart, especially when she heard it coming out of her best friend's mouth; especially since she hasn't sensed that this entire time. She always thought that she would be able to tell if something was going on in between her best friend, as well as her husband; but now, she's really starting to doubt what's going on right now...and that's because she's missed all of the signs. Signs that she should've recognized, as she's dealt with this with her own husband before; but she's not going to concentrate on that right now, as she needs to concentrate on how her friend is doing right now. Taking a breath, Gabby looked at Stella as she went to grab her hand. "How are you doing right now?" Stella sighed as she wasn't sure at the moment. "I don't know to tell you the truth, because I just have a lot on my mind. I mean, we have the boys; and I am just worried about everything, and I don't want anything to change." Gabby was a bit taken aback as she heard Stella say that.

"Hey, I promise you that nothing is going to change between you and Kelly; girl, he loves you more than anything in the entire world. And that's something that you need to know, because of the way that he looks at you." Stella agreed with her best friend as he said that, well aware that was the case. I mean, of course she can see how her husband looks at her; because she looks at her dreamy husband all the time, and they just love each other. "Stella, I know that Kelly loves you; he has never looked at another woman the way he looks at you before." Stella agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as she was glad that her best friend was giving this reassurance that she needs right now; reassurance that she (actually) didn't know that she even needed. But it most definitely is making her feel better. "I hope you know that this is making me feel better already girl." Gabby agreed with Stella as she told her that, clearly able to see that she was already feeling better just by talking to her. "Good, because I want you to just relax girl."

Stella smiled as she heard Gabby say that, before grabbing her hand and looking at her best friend. "I swear, I am not worthy of having a best friend like you." Gabby laughed as she heard Stella say that because that wasn't the truth. "No, I am not worthy of a best friend like you; and that's because you moved here with me and continue to move around the country with me." Stella smirked when Gabby said that. "Okay, and that's because you're letting me live in great places; places that allow me and Kelly to just really have a nice life. I mean, Hawaii? California? Girl, that's just perfect; and I am so glad that this is the life we have, and we barely even work. I may not be wealthy, but I still feel like we're wealthy by extension." Gabby laughed as she heard Stella say that, as that most definitely is something that she wants her best friend to feel. "And there's a reason for that, and it's because we want you guys to feel like you have a life like ours; it's why we want you to live with us." Stella laughed as she heard Gabby say that. "Just for that reason?"

Gabby laughed. "Okay, maybe it's so that I can work at home too." Stella agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I am well aware that's the real reason why you like that I'm living with you; but still, I do like that we don't have Jay and Alex living with us." Gabby nodded. "Oh, that was all my decision. I told them that we will help them get a house, because I am not having two dogs in my house anymore; especially not when I'm pregnant." Stella smiled. "It still feels weird that you're pregnant, but I'm not pregnant." Gabby agreed with Stella when she said that, as she feels the same way. "I know. Then again, I am pregnant at the same time as somebody else." Stella was confused as she heard Gabby say that, unsure as to who she's pregnant with. "Wait, Eva?" Gabby was horrified as she heard Stella say that. "Do not ever let my brother hear you say that, because he will kill you at the sound of that." Stella laughed. "Let me guess, your brother doesn't like the idea of his daughter being pregnant right now?" Gabby agreed.