Is This Really a Good Idea?

Hi Readers: What do you guys think of the latest turn of events, which led to Matt and Gabby NOT going to Hawaii? Well, I hope you like that plan of mine, because it's something that I need to stick to it. But now, it's time for us to keep going on this journey. So, here we go with Chapter One Hundred and Ten. Thanks again for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Matt and Gabby were finally outside, after being delayed by their children; the children that were far too adorable for them to not say goodbye to them, again. But while they were saying goodbye, something that he most definitely didn't like happened; and that would be that his brother-in-law grabbed his keys, the keys to his new Tesla Model X. And just where did Matt find his brother-in-law sitting? Well, that would be in the driver's seat. Taking a breath as he saw that, Matt shook his head; meanwhile, Gabby turned to look at Matt. "Matt, just let him drive. We both know that he's been desperate to drive the car." Matt sighed as he heard Gabby say that, as he knew that was the case; but he just couldn't do it, because of his anxiety. Yes, Matt has Anxiety; and it's been something that he's been dealing with much more of late, ever since he was officially diagnosed with PTSD (which was the only way that Matt could get Andy). And his anxiety was the exact reason why Matt wasn't going to let Antonio drive, as he needs to do it right now...for Gabby.

Stepping close to Gabby as he put his hand on Gabby's side, Matt took a breath as he looked at the woman he loves; he then looked down at Gabby and sighed. "I can't Gabby, I can't let him drive." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that, before looking up at him. "Why not baby? Why can't you let him drive?" Putting his hand on Gabby's stomach, Matt just looked down and took a breath; because that was the reason, their baby. Because there was something that Matt hasn't been able to say much, and that's the fact that he's been having more anxiety that this will happen to them again; that she'll have to give birth prematurely again, to their baby girl. And that most definitely isn't something that he wants, as it's too soon for her to give birth; and that means that their daughter won't survive. Rather, their daughter will die immediately. Taking a breath as he looked at the woman he loves, Matt spoke to her. "Gabby, I need you to let me explain." However, Gabby didn't need him to explain. Him putting his hand on her stomach was enough.

It made her understand that this wasn't just something related to his ego, or the fact that the Tesla Model X is his car; rather, it's related to the fact that she's pregnant right now. And it's also related to the fact that Alex just gave birth prematurely, and it reminds him so much of the fact that she also gave birth prematurely; and that was to their twins, Matteo, and Noah. And she also knew (better than anybody) that it was part of his PTSD, which was why Gabby was going to stand by her man; and she's going to make sure that Antonio lets Matt drive. "Do you want me to talk to him? Or are you going to talk to him?" Matt took a breath, before walking over to the car with Gabby. "Can you talk to him? I'll get Andy to go to the washroom before we leave, that way we don't mess up the car." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, since that was a good idea; wrapping her arm around his back, Gabby smiled as she got close to the man she loves (who also wrapped his arm around her back this morning). And god, it was a really nice feeling.

But it will never be as good as the feeling of his lips on hers, as that's exactly what she's getting right now. Bending down to kiss his beautiful wife, Matt smiled as he took things nice and slow with her. "I'll make sure that Andy goes, then we can leave. Just take it easy with your brother okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that they need to take it easy. "I promise baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before looking at Andy. "C'mon Andy, let's go to the washroom." Barking, Andy agreed with Matt before walking away; at the same time, Gabby took a breath while walking over to her brother. That way, they can talk and she can make sure that he knows that he's not driving. "What was all that whispering about?" Gabby shook her head. "It was about how Matt doesn't want you to drive." Antonio was shocked as he heard his sister say that and was also quite offended. "Seriously? Does he not trust me to not crash his car? It was once in Hawaii." Gabby sighed, as she knew that this was going to happen.