Time, Part Two

He was embarrassed at the moment, especially since he should've really concentrated on what he was doing; more specifically, he should've concentrated on making sure that he hit the right floor. Jay then turned his head and looked down at Max, who started to tug on his leach so that he could get out of the elevator and see Andy. "Hey, Max.. Down." However, it was too late; because Andy just walked over to him, which led to Gabby moving out of Matt's arms and laying down in bed (that way, Matt can take care of Andy). "Andy!" Getting close to Max, Andy proceeded to sniff him so that they can say hi; at the same time, Matt made his way over to him so that he could grab his collar. "Hey Alex, I'll give you a call right back okay?" Jay then hung up his phone and took a breath as he slipped his phone into his pocket; after which, he looked at his boss who was there. "God, I am so sorry Matt. I was just..." Matt then proceeded to look at him. "Let me guess, you didn't pay attention?" Jay took a breath as Matt asked him that, as that was the truth.

At the same time, Gabby proceeded to get up out of bed and grabbed her robe; after which, she walked around her and Matt's bed so that she can get him a towel. "Yeah, I was on the phone with Alex. And I was just..." Gabby then proceeded to put her hand up, calming the father down. "Hey, take a breath and just calm down Jay. Relax, and just breathe." Jay took a breath as he heard Gabby say that, before watching as Gabby gave Matt his towel. "Here baby, how about you put this on around your waist so that you can hide?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before proceeding to grab his towel so that he can wrap it around his waist; but first, he made sure to let go of Andy's collar. That way, he could spend a bit of time with Max; after all, he does want to say hi to him while he was here. And that was more than okay with Matt, as he needed to make sure that he got a bit of time with his friend; meanwhile, Matt and Gabby turned their attention to Jay. Taking a breath, Jay looked at the both of them. "Listen, I am really...."

Gabby then stopped Jay again. "Hey, take a breath and just relax Jay." Jay nodded as he heard Gabby say that, glad that she was okay with this. "I was just..." Gabby then proceeded to finish his sentence. "You were distracted, and on the phone with Alex; she was making sure that you had everything?" Jay sighed as Gabby asked him whether he was just making sure that he had everything, since he needed to make sure. "Yeah, I mean that." Matt agreed with Jay as he said that, before getting close to Gabby; after which, he wrapped his arm around her and looked down at Andy. "Andy, calm. Take it easy." Looking down too, Jay proceeded to tug on Max's leach so that he can make sure that he stays calm; and that was due to the fact that they need to get out of here as soon as possible, because they want to get back to the hospital...where they are still spending the night. "So, how are things at the hospital?" Jay sighed as Gabby asked him how things are at the hospital. "I think that things are much better than they were at Cedars-Sinai."

Matt was a bit confused as he heard Jay say that, unaware of the reason why he would say that. "I would have to say that the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children is pretty much the same as when we were there, what's changed?" Jay took a breath as he heard Matt say that, before remembering that they weren't aware of the fact that they changed hospitals. "Oh shit, I have been meaning to send an e-mail to you guys if you ever wanted to visit; I am so sorry that I haven't done that yet, but we ended up changing hospitals." Matt was confused. "Excuse me?" Turning to look at her husband, Gabby could tell that he was getting a bit agitated right now. "Hey, take a breath baby and remember that it is their choice at the end of the day." Matt took a breath, before agreeing with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Right, okay. So, where are you guys instead?" Jay smiled. "Okay, first of all. I want to say that I understand why you're mad, because you think that you're paying for the NICU stay."

Matt was a bit perplexed as he heard Jay say that, as he thought that he still was paying for the NICU stay. "Aren't I?" Jay shook his head. "Actually, the VA is paying for our hospital stay." Matt then looked at Jay. "Oh." Jay nodded. "And we actually aren't staying at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children; rather, we're staying at the Tripler Army Medical Center." Gabby then just understood why that would be the case, before feeling Matt wrap his arm around her and smiled. "Well, that makes sense." Jay agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling. "Plus, they have a great clinic for PTSD; and they have a special doctor that deals with veterans, and I am very happy." Matt agreed with Jay when he said that, glad that was the case. "Well, I guess that's all that matters at the end of the day; that you guys are happy." Jay smiled as he heard Matt say that, before shaking his head. "Actually, all that matters is that our kids are okay." Gabby agreed with Jay as he said that because that most certainly was the case.