Characters

Lorenzo Rodrigo (26 yrs)

Most dangerous and psycho mafia king in Italy

Most dangerous and psycho mafia king in Italy . He owns almost entire world and can make anyone go on their knees just with a snap of his fingers. His eyes hold danger, madness, craziness . He have two brothers, who are dangerous just like him.He have anger issues, No one can make him calm down in his anger except his angel , his babydoll , his cute sweet sister. He pamper her a lot, spoil her with everything and love her to the core and he is a psycho Brother for his sister , He will kill anyone brutally even if they look at his sister, forget about touching her.

Fernando Rodrigo (25 yrs)

He is second in command to his brother

He is second in command to his brother . He is little calm one in business and handling the situation but when it comes to his sweet sister he will become beast and he will not let any danger to touch his sister little finger nail. He is psycho for his sister. He is posessive towards his sister and always fight with his brothers for his sister and he have insomnia after comming across many incidents in his childhood . He can only sleep with the help of drugs or with his sweet sister.

Carlos Rodrigo (24 yrs )

He is third in command to his brother

He is third in command to his brother . He is calm before danger and his psychotic ways are more brutal and sadistic. He will not even let a fly touch his love, his sister. He love her to death and fight with death and come to her to love her, to protect her , he pamper her a lot and spoil her soo much. He have anger issues more than Lorenzo.He is overly posessive and over protective towards her. He don't like to share her with even on except his brothers and if he see anyone looking at his sister that will be their last breath in this life.

Serenity (21 yrs)

She is a rare diomond with golden heart

She is a rare diomond with golden heart . Her beauty can make anyone stop in their tracks to mesmerise her and adore her. Not only boys even girls fall for her beauty and warm heart. Her voice is enough for the one to hear their entire life without any complaints. Her skin is like a new born baby , so delicate and so warm. She loves her brothers so much. She don't know about her brothers occupation and they like it that way. She is in the last year of her graduation.

Remaining characters will be introduced in further story.

Hi RedHearts,
What do you think about the characters? Any suggestions?

New ideas in my stories are always welcomed, you can ask for changes and ask for any incidents you wish for

You will enjoy this journey and I hope my readers respect my story. Thank you

The images in this story belongs to rightful owners, no haters please. Just enjoy my story.

No plagarism❌❌❌

If any incidents in my story are close to any other incidents, they are purely coincidental.

This book is purely fictional, All the incidents, characters, events, names , places are author's imagination. I am not encouraging any type of torcher, events or the behaviour of the characters in this book.

WELCOME