Part-55

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

" Baby drink this " Lorenzo said while running behind Serenity, she turned back and shook her head.
" No Enzo please " Serenity said with puppy eyes while looking at the milk with disgusting face.

" But angel is it good for your health and also today you are attending the exam it will give you strength." Lorenzo said and caught her hand. Serenity sulked looking at him. Lorenzo kissed her forehead and sat on the sofa with Serenity in his lap.

" Please my princess " Lorenzo begged bringing the glass to her lips, Serenity pout and pleaded him with her eyes.
" If you have this milk now then we will have movie night today what say?" Lorenzo said with wide smile.

Serenity smiled widely and nodded her head excitingly. Lorenzo smiled and made her drink the milk, he wiped her lips after finishing.
" Good girl " Lorenzo said kissing her cheeks, Serenity smiled and hugged him tightly, Lorenzo smiled and hugged her back.

But they couldn't see a pair of evil eyes became happy looking at Serenity who finished the milk.
" This is my first attack " The person murmured with evil smile looking at Lorenzo and serenity.

Serenity pov:

" Baby don't panick ok? You will do good in exam "
Ferry said looking at my tensed face. I smiled and nodded my head.

" Let's go princess we will drop you in uni " Kary said holding my bag with one hand and held my wrist in other hand.
" Ok " I said and walked with him followed by Enzo and ferry.

After sometime, We reached the university. I signed heavily.
" My angel please don't become nervous, you will give your best we know that. Don't stress yourself." Enzo said caressing my cheek.

My brothers always gives me positive energy. I closed my eyes and took a long breath.
" Ok bye " I said and kissed their cheeks.
" Bye Angel all the best " my three brothers said and kissed my forehead.

They left to office after dropping me. I entered inside the college and smiled widely finding Mia with Emma.
I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.
" I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH MIA " I said and tightened the grip, she hugged back more tightly.

" I MISSED YOU TOO BABY, SO MUCH " Mia said and broke the hug. She kissed my forehead.
" How is grandma ?" I asked her with concern
" She is fine baby " Mia said making me smile.
" We will go to Grandma's house in holidays after completing our exams what say?" I said excitingly.

" Wow good idea spending time in village will be so good we all will go " Emma said while smiling widely, Mia chuckled and nodded her head.
" Ok guys let's go, our exam will start within half and hour " Emma said making me nod.