Part 32

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Serenity pov:

Me and my brothers are walking inside a shop to get my dress for tomorrow's party. I refused them that I have dresses but they want me to get new ones as the old dresses are bought one month ago.

" Are you guys serious? One month ago is not old. " I said and pouted, they chuckled at me making me angry I glared at them but they pinched my cheeks for cuteness.

" Baby even if you buy one week ago they are old for us, so let us spoil you " Fernando said and pecked my pout.

" Don't waste money like this " I said while looking at enzo, he smiled at me and side hugged me.

" Angel we are earning money to spend on you. So if we are spending it on you then it is not a waste " He said making me sign in defeat. They will not listen to me even if I extend this argument for a year.

As we are walking a man in his suit came towards us and bowed infront of us, I looked at him with confusion.

" Welcome ma-masters " the man said while looking down.

" Show us the collection we have selected " Carlo said in cold tone, I glared at him for talking like that while he just pecked my cheek ignoring my anger. I pouted and looked away.

" Th-This way sir " The man said and led us to a private room where there are many beautiful dresses for party.

I gasped looking at the dresses, they are so elegant and simple just like my taste.
" Angel these are the dresses we have specially arranged for you so pick whatever you want " I heard Carlo's voice, I looked at him and smile widely.

" They are so beautiful " I said looking at the dresses.
" Princess we will take all of them if you like " Fernando said while I glared at him, he chuckled and pecked my cheeks.

" Princess go and choose your favourite we will get that ok?" Lorenzo said while caressing my hair, I smiled at him and nodded my head.

I am walking along the dresses while watching them, enzo and Carlo are walking behind me while Fernando went to make a call.

" They all are so beautiful I am unable to choose one" I mumbled, Lorenzo hugged me from behind.

" Angel if you have any confusion first try one then you select by comparing that " Lorenzo said I looked at him and nodded my head.

I picked a dress and went to change it, a female staff came along with me to help. I wore the dress and gasped looking at the dress.

The dress is so beautiful filled with colourful flowers which are studded with diamonds which looked so shiny and pretty.