Part-62

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
You can follow my Instagram : x.redhearts

Author pov:

Author pov:

" Ummphh " Dimitro groaned in discomfort not finding his Babygirl's warmth. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked few times.
He looked around and did not found his Babygirl's presence, his eyes widened and he sat on the bed immediately.

Ivan and Viktor also woke up due to discomfort.
" Sweetheart? Baby? " Viktor started calling her, but there is no response.
" Where is our babygirl? " Dimitri groaned and stood up from the bed and went out. Ivan and Viktor also followed him.

As soon as he reached the kitchen his nosestrils beamed with Serenity's enchanting smell. He smiled widely and took a relief breath and stepped inside the kitchen, Her back is facing him.
" Why did you leave us alone in the bed kitten, we were worried baby " Dimitri winned, Serenity gasped with sudden interruption.

Ivan and viktor smiled heartfully finding his Babygirl infront of their eyes,
" What are you doing sweetheart? If you need anything you could have tell to the maids, why you need to stress baby " Viktor said while going towards her, he held her shoulder and turned her around.

Their eyes became blood shed looking at her,
" WHAT THE HELL? " They three yelled and caught Serenity's hand tightly which have knife in it.
" Lea-Leave me " Serenity shuttered trying to free her hand.

" LEAVE IT SERENITY, DON'T MAKE ME DO THINGS WHICH WILL HURT YOU. LEAVE THE KNIFE RIGHT NOW " Ivan roared and took the knife from her hand and throwed away harshly.
Serenity sobbed and stepped back until her back touched the kitchen counter,
" Ho-How can I live knowing my bro-brothers are not anymore. I couldn't bre-breathe, I coul-couldn't sleep" Serenity shuttered while crying badly.

Belkovs couldn't hear anything their eyes became dark as their eyes fixed at her wrist which have small scratch due to knife. Their entire body is burning with rage thinking that their Babygirl tried to commit suicide and tried to leave them, this thought is not settling well with them.

They took dangerous steps towards the poor girl who is crying her heart out. Dimitri held Serenity's jaw and made her look at him,
" How dare you to hurt yourself huh? You wanted to leave us? You wanted to die right? Huh? " Dimitri said in dangerous voice making her gulp. He held her other wrist which is not injured and dragged her out of the kitchen following with Ivan and Viktor.

" Le-Leave me " Serenity said with fear looking at their bloodshed eyes.
Dimitri stopped at the middle of the hall and pulled her infront of him and hugged her from behind, Serenity gulped down.

" Everyone come here " Viktor said in cold and harsh tone, every maid and guard came and stood infront of them with heads hanged down.
" You wanted to hurt yourself right? You wanted to leave us right? Hmm? " Dimitri said huskily in her ear making her shiver.