Part-68

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

My Instagram - x.redhearts ( I am following back my followers)

Author pov:

" Princess getup my baby " Ivan said softly while caressing her hair. Serenity groaned and snuggled into her soft fluffy blanket.
" Please babydoll you can sleep in the flight. Now get up princess " Ivan said while begging her.

Serenity pouted and sat on the bed with sleepy face. Ivan smiled and kissed her forehead.
" I am sleepy " Serenity whinned and sat on Ivan's lap with her head snuggled in his warm neck.
" Princess don't sleep again baby, let's freshen up " Ivan said and lift her like that as Serenity clinged to him like koala.

Ivan brushed her teeth and prepared warm bath for Serenity,
" I will take out your clothes, you take bath and get ready ok baby? " Ivan asked while caressing her face. Serenity nodded her head making him smile, he kissed her cheeks and left the room.

 Serenity nodded her head making him smile, he kissed her cheeks and left the room

Serenity got ready in cute dress and walked down to the living room.
" My cute sweet baby you are looking so gorgeous princess " Viktor cooed hugging Serenity to his heart, Serenity smiled and hugged him back, he kissed her hairs.

" Aww look at my ethernal beauty " Serenity heard dimitri's voice from behind, she broke Viktor's hug making him pout, Dimitri turned her around and kissed her eyes softly.
" Had good sleep Princess? " Dimitri asked while caressing her eyelids softly

Serenity shook her head with pout,
" No I am so sleepy " Serenity said cutely making dimitri chuckle.
" My queen you can sleep as much as you want once we enter into the flight ok? " Dimitri said and pecked her lips. Serenity nodded her head.
" Now come on let's have breakfast, after that we have a surprise for you " dimitri said and lift her in bridal style. Serenity looked at him with frown,
" What is the surprise? " Serenity asked while dimitri made her sit on a chair.

" You will see my baby " Dimitri said and pecked her nose, Serenity nodded her head.They had their breakfast and entered into the living room.
" SERENNNNN " A loud yell made all of them look at the entrance. Serenity smiled widely and ran towards entrance making Belkovs panick.
" Careful baby " Belkovs yelled at a time.