Part 41

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

Lorenzo and Fernando came into the room after getting fresh, they saw Serenity is in deep thoughts.
" Angel what happened? Are you feeling tired ?" Lorenzo asked caressing Serenity's hair, he sat on the bed beside her. Serenity looked at him and shook her head, she placed her head on his chest. Lorenzo smiled and kissed her forehead.

Fernando pouted at her,
" My baby come to me please " Fernando asked with puppy eyes and grabby hands making Serenity chuckle. She went to him and sat on his lap, she hugged him tightly Fernando signed in content and tightened the hug.

" I love you princess " Fernando whispered and kissed her both cheeks. Serenity smiled at him and kissed his forehead, she never fails to assure them that she will be with them forever.

" ANGEL " A yell is heard making everyone snap their heads towards the door revealing happy Carlo with food cart in his hand, Fernando and Lorenzo rolled their eyes.

Carlo placed the cart aside and ran to Serenity taking her away from Fernando making him whin, Carlo hugged her tightly.
" How are you feeling now princess? " Carlo asked caressing her soft cheeks.

" I am fit and fine, when there are my brothers with me then how can I not feel good?" Serenity said ruffling his hair making him chuckle.

" Angel go and freshen up we will have dinner yeah?" Lorenzo said making Serenity nod her head, She went inside the bathroom. After few minutes Serenity came with cute night outfit.

" Aww my cute fluff ball " Fernando exclaimed and hugged Serenity tightly, he is unable to resist his cute fluffy angel

" Aww my cute fluff ball " Fernando exclaimed and hugged Serenity tightly, he is unable to resist his cute fluffy angel. Serenity giggled at him and hugged him back.

" My cutie pie come let's eat " Carlo said and dragged Serenity to the couch, he sat and made her sit on his lap. Fernando and Lorenzo settled either side of them.

Serenity gasped looking at the delicious food infront of her eyes, Brothers chuckled at her.
" This spaghetti is looking so delicious, did you made it?" Serenity asked Carlo, he nodded her head with wide smile.